Aish! That man !

You're the one for me

Donghae was shock. He doesnt know what did Minho says. "Yuri-ya, what is he talking about ?! " Yuri stand still and not saying anything. "Yuri-ya ! " Donghae shouted. " ya chill , okay ? " minho smirk. "Donghae ya , lets brake up. " yuri said holding her tears. "Mwo ?! " donghae shout. Minho just stood there and smirk. Donghae grab Minho's shirt "what have you done to my yuri until she's like that huh ? " donghae ask angrily. Yuri said " Geumanhaeyo Donghae-ssi. " "Donghae-ssi ?! " donghae ask confusly. "We are nothing from now on. I dont know you. Dont you ever dare to talk to me again. " Yuri said and leave the class. Minho let himself out from Donghae and ran to go to yuri. 

"Yuri ya ! " minho shout while his hand grabs yuri's hand. "Minho ya let go ! " yuri said while she is trying her best effort to let her hand from minho's. But she cant. Minho is way too strong than her. Yuri began to cry. Minho is really confused by her. And then, the school was so crowded by a bunch of bodyguard guarding a person behind them. It is Minho's mom and Yuri's mom. They want to talk to them. But Yuri who didnt see this is still crying.

■■■■■■■■■ ■■■■■ ■■■ ■ ■■ ■■ ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

What will happen next ? Will Yuri get up and pretend that everything is alright or what ? Please support my first fanfic by subscribing if you want to see the update. And comment down below if you want me to update faster. Thank you ! Gamsahamnida !