Wedding Dress

Sekai's Love Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: Sequel to "My Teacher, My Boyfriend" requested by bizzlexobts and superannesnow 

*implied bottomKai*

It has been three years since Kai graduated from high school. He is currently in his last year of college and he thinks his life now is perfect.

He does well in college, his part-time job in a dance company pays well, he has great friends, and most importantly he has Sehun by his side. Thing is much better now because they don’t need to hide their relationship anymore. Sehun has stopped teaching in his previous school, and chose to become a lecturer in one of the top universities in Korea. Their relationship that has been going for almost five years is still going strong and Kai is sure they will be together for a very long, long time.

“Do you still remember Kyungsoo?” Kai asks one night when they are cuddling on the couch in the living room while watching a rerun of Sehun’s favorite TV series, CSI.

Sehun looks thoughtful before he replies, “Ah.. Your best friend in high school? It has been a while since I heard you talking about him. What’s wrong?”

“Nothing’s wrong. It’s just that he came back from England to spend his summer vacation here. He contacted me this morning and said we need to meet up because it has been three years since we saw each other. We lost contact when he went to England, so I think it’s a really good idea to catch up with each other.” Kai explains.

“Then?” Sehun knows Kai is not done yet.

“He actually plans a reunion. For our high school. It’s next week and he wants me to come.”

“You should go.”

“I know. But..” Kai trails off and Sehun raises his eyebrows.

“But what?”

“Do you want to come along?” Kai rests his chin on Sehun’s chest and looks at him.

“I would love to, but I have an additional lecture next week.” Sehun says apologetically.

“It’s okay. I don’t mind going alone.” Kai sends Sehun a smile.

Sehun doesn’t look convinced though. “Are you sure?”

“Yes. They are my friends anyway. It will be fun.” Kai assures.

Sehun sighs as he caresses Kai’s cheekbone affectionately. “Okay then. I will drop you off and pick you up.”

Kai smiles before he gives Sehun’s lips a soft peck. “Thanks.”

 

 

 

“Oh my god, Kai! Long time no see buddy! How are you?” Kyungsoo pulls him into a bone-crushing hug and Kai beams widely as he returns the hug.

“I have been doing really good. How about you? Wow.. you planned this reunion really well.” Kai praises as he looks around the party venue. The reunion is held in a five-stars hotel and the decoration is simple, just the way Kai likes it. The ballroom is filled with his high school friends and he feels like a high schooler again.

“I am good too. Thanks, but it’s nothing actually.” Kyungsoo smiles sheepishly. “Are you coming alone?”

“Yeah.”

“You don’t have a boyfriend yet?” Kyungsoo asks, slightly amused.

Kai chuckles before he says, “I do actually. But he is busy so he can’t join me. How about you? Still single?”

Kyungsoo smiles before he lifts up his right hand and Kai gasps when he sees a ring on Kyungsoo’s ring finger. “I’m already engaged actually.” Kyungsoo turns around to look for someone and beams when he finds him. “That is my fiancé. His name is Chanyeol.  I met him in England. We are going to get married at the end of this year.” Kyungsoo points at a tall man who is waiting for his drink at the bar.

“Cool! Congratulations!” Kai says sincerely.

“Thanks. You have to come because I am going to invite you.”

“Of course I will!” Kai exclaims excitedly. He really feels happy for his friend. Kyungsoo is a very nice person and he deserves to be happy.

“Did you invite the teachers too?” Kai asks as he looks around.

“I did. But they haven’t come yet.” Kyungsoo answers. “Oh! A teacher just arrived.” Kyungsoo suddenly says with wide eyes.

“Woah, he is still as handsome as before.” Jongdae suddenly joins them and Kai turns around to see who it is. His jaw almost hits the floor when he sees Sehun entering the hall while offering his dazzling smile to his previous students who greet him.

Sehun makes his way calmly toward Kai’s direction and Kai doesn’t know why he is feeling so nervous. Maybe because no one in this room knows that they were already dating back in high school, and today is going to be the day where all of them will find out about it. He just doesn’t know how his friends will react.

“Hey,” Sehun automatically wraps his arm around Kai’s waist to pull him close. Kai can practically hear the gas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter