Hot and Cute

Sekai's Love Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: Glasses SeKai requested by ichatoriqlover and leftright

warning: explicit languages

“Are you ready?” Jongin slings his bag on his shoulder and wears his shoes.

“Yeah, let’s go.” Sehun adjusts his glasses and follows Jongin out from their shared room in the dorm.  

They walk together to the school in a comfortable silence. Both are busy with their own thoughts. When they enter the school’s hallway, students around them start whispering and squealing. Both Jongin and Sehun don’t pay any attention to them as they keep walking to their class.

Sehun knows they are weird, in a good way maybe. He and Jongin are really popular in their school, for being the hot and cute nerds. Jongin is the hot one, and Sehun is the cute one. Sehun doesn’t really know how people can think he is cute though. He has a curly brown hair and he wears round glasses with thin frame. He always buttons his shirt until the very last button and tug in his shirt into his pants. A typical nerd, but he is cuter (people said so and Jongin too).

Speaking about Jongin, Sehun knows why people think Jongin is hot. Even though Jongin wears thick glasses and has a bowl cut hair, no one can deny that Jongin is handsome. His skin is tanned and it makes him look y. Not to add that Jongin has a nice body. Sehun likes to think that he has a nice body too. He is tall and slim. But Jongin’s body is more sculptured and he has more muscles compared to Sehun. Well, they are roommate so he has seen Jongin shirtless more than once.

Once they enter their class, they sit on their seats which also happen to be side by side. Without any words, they take out their books and start reading. It’s their usual routine and no one thinks it is weird anymore. Sehun and Jongin are inseparable. They don’t talk a lot with each other but somehow they always stay together, much to the other students’ confusion. They don’t really care though, because they think that’s how nerds communicate with each other. By staying quiet and studying together. Well, if only they know what happen behind the closed door of their dorm, maybe they won’t think the same anymore.

Sehun lifts his head when he feels that someone is standing in front of him. He sees a girl smiling shyly at him. “I bought you chocolate milk. I hope you like it.” The girl puts the chocolate milk down onto his table. Sehun sends her a small smile before returning to his book. He can hear the girl squeals when she goes back to her friends. He shrugs it off and tries to focus on his biology book again.

Not long after that, another girl approaches Jongin’s table. As usual, Jongin doesn’t even bother to look up. “I baked you a cupcake. If you like it, I can bake more for you.” The girl says in a disgustingly cute way and it makes Sehun wants to gag, but of course he doesn’t. Jongin doesn’t respond but the girl doesn’t seem to mind as she keeps smiling and goes back to her seat after leaving a box of cupcakes on Jongin’s table.

“He is so cool!” Sehun can hear the girl tells her friend in a high-pitched voice.

Sehun glances at Jongin and is surprised when he catches Jongin also looks back at him. Jongin smirks and Sehun rolls his eyes before he goes back to his book. If only those girls know the real Jongin.

 

“How many love letters you received today?” Jongin asks as he sits on his bed and takes off his shirt.

Sehun puts down his bag on his table and turns toward Jongin. He squeaks when he sees a topless Jongin in front of him. Okay, it’s not his first time seeing Jongin without any shirt on. But it’s different this time. Sehun doesn’t know since when, but he starts to develop feelings toward Jongin and things have been different for Sehun since then. He thinks it’s scary and he doesn’t want to admit it at first. But the feelings get stronger and Sehun is tired of denying it. Now, all he cares about is to hide his feelings from Jongin. He doesn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter