I'll Never Let You Go

I'll Never Let You Go

The water is cold around them, but he's starting to get used to it by now. He feels Yoongi's hand tighten around his, feels the gentle warmth radiating between their palms. They're floating, but the piece isn't big enough to support the both of them, and Yoongi lets Taehyung rest on it, claims he needs it more. Taehyung clings to Yoongi, tears in his eyes but Yoongi tries to soothe him with his gummy smile.

 

"I'll never let go, Yoongi!" He all but cries, gripping tighter to Yoongi's hand- before he pushes the said boys head underwater. 

 

He hears the boys laughing in the background and he giggles along, the giggles soon turn into a full blown laugh as Yoongi tugs him so hard he falls off the three water noodles he had made into a make shift piece of wood. 

 

He goes under the water, trying to hold back laughter as he holds his breath underwater. He feels Yoongi's hands wrap around his waist, pulling him flush against his body underwater before he feels lips press against his and oh- he's never been kissed underwater before.

 

They resurface to hear the boys still cackling in the background, but Taehyung is still to dazed by the kiss to say anything. Yoongi only playfully glares at him, poking him in the ribs, "I thought you said you'd never let me go?"

 

"Technically, I didn't!" 

 

It's Taehyung's turn to get dunked underwater this time.