1 of 1

red eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Man, you look like klunk”  Hoseok approached Yoongi who was sitting on the couch with a frown

 

“shut up, Minho” Hoseok sat down right next to Yoongi

 

“I’m not minho?” Hoseok asked with a puzzled face, and Yoongi sighed, “Right,”

 

“what happened? And who is this Minho guy?” a sudden pang of jealousy hit hoseok, who is minho? And a frown on Yoongi’s face makes him feel even worse, “nothing, I’m fine” Yoongi sighed again and leaned his head on Hoseok’s shoulder.

 

Yoongi’s eyes were red like he’d been crying, Yoongi is far from a sad person type, he always happy no matter what life throws his way, and this sight of Yoongi makes Hoseok worry as hell, “have you been crying?”

 

“no”

 

“but your eyes-“ and Yoongi pulled his head from Hoseok’s shoulder “it’s nothing, really” Hoseok sighed.

 

And then Hoseok realized something, he knows it. Yoongi likes to read, everything. Books, short-story, poems, fanfiction, and even newspaper.  And Hoseok sure as hell that it must be something to do with this, if Hoseok say Yoongi always happy, then he was wrong because Yoongi can be totally different because of a book  “ah, you’ve been reading those again” and Yoongi slowly nodded.

 

“so tell me about it” and Yoongi sighed –again-

 

“it’s complicated, I don’t know where to start” Hoseok chuckled “how about you tell me what books you read this time” he smiled and caress Yoongi’s hair “it’s a fanfiction” Hoseok nodded, “so it’s a fanfiction. what kind?”

 

“it’s romance but with so much angst. Dude, I was bawling my eyes out last night” and then Hoseok began to worry again, did he even sleep last night? He knows that Yoongi could forget about time when he was reading a book or fanfiction, and if that means two days straight with no sleep just to finish a book then so be it. And he was right “did you even sleep?” and Yoongi shook his head.

 

“You need to stop doing that you know?” and Yoongi glared at him as if Hoseok say something he would regret “well, what I mean  is you need to manage your time, you need sleep and reading a book or a fanfiction with dozens chapters at night will lead you to no sleep and you’ll get sick, and i-“ but then Yoongi pulled him into a soft kiss and pulled away from the kiss “bloody hell hoseok, would you shut up” Hoseok laughed and Yoongi grinned “too bad, I will probably talk more if thats what I get” Hoseok smirked, “stop it, man” Yoongi’s cheeks flushed a bit and he leaned again on hoseok’s shoulder.

 

“okay, but wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter