photographer wifey

MY PHOTOGRAPHER WIFEY

 

“ok”….

“ok…. Ok”

“awesome!! Next costume please” Kogila  said holding her camera.

“ next concept ??” Kogila asker and assistant and he replied it was summer.

“ok done” Kogilay replied going back near the monitor table and changing her Camera lens to wider view one.

“ready!!! Lay –shii… you are first” Kogila said in normal tone to which lay came with sleeveless t shirt and shorts holding a colorful umbrella for the photoshoot.

“good…. Ok…… turn a little left…” kogila kept on speaking in between her camera flashes raining through Lay. He was magnificently smiling and giving naughty expressions apt for the concept.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Photoshoot going on…….

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KOGILA… was epitome of photography. Kogila means perfection and perfection means kogila. A perfect professional photographer who would capture all the beautiful and non beautiful things which turns to be beautiful for her.

Such a professional was a part of SM and mainly completely responsible for exophotoshoot .kogila was almost same age as exo members but her professionalism made her stand out and unique.

The photos which kogila took was always in odd lighting which would make photo very special and standout. This made the fangirls of EXo… in short Exo-L’s go crazy with the photocards  and photobooks that they got with the album.

a simple plain formal shirt and a formal pant with thin belt  around her thin waist and her long hairs flowing down her shoulder almost till waist beautifully with brownish highlight for the end of her hairs gave her more professional look. A big bag full of her accessories, lenses , camera stand and a small bag with her schedule book and necessities. That was kogila. Very disciplined and passionate photographer and moreover she had very good experience in her field and therefore she was appointed to train exo on how to look picture perfect.

During trainee days of exo, kogila was on her training period too and was left to take any number of shots of SM artists and rokkie groups were the best because they were trainees too. But later she was officially appointed as trainer for exo on how to steal the fashion show and be picture perfect.

With photography, kogila had a good fashion sense too , so she would teach members some useful tips regarding the photoshoots.

Let’s get to the main track..Kogila was  fangirl of EXO even before they debuted. Hmmmm…. She loved chanyeol…. This is’nt a secret. It was a fangirl love, but channie never knew about it but was only focused on what was taught by kogila as he wants to look best on and off stage.

Kogila had a Blog exclusively for her photography and had millions of followers as mainly it was SM artists photos and also she loved nature photos .she uploaded best of her photos and there was separate page specially for chanyeol photos in her blog.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“next” kogila yelled…

“sehun-shii … hold this dolphin and smile widely”

“good… one more”

“ ok…. Next pose”

“ ok…. Next”

“ok …. Next”

“good…. Done” kogila finished sehun’s summer photoshoot.

It was lunch break  already and 3 members from EXO- M and K had finished their photoshoot and still 3 members from K & M left.

“ baby… you are cooking me dinner today!!!” chanyeol said as he sat in front of kogila in the canteen.

“its kogi in work place” kogila replied with annoyed expression.

“whatever…. Tonight you are cooking and I want my favorite kimchi and spagheethi” chanyeol said again to which the whole exo members started shouting , “woooooo….. someone is gonna have romantic night today” chen said teasingly , to which kogila blushed.

“arraso arraso….shut up and finish the lunch fast… I have shine photoshoot evening” kogila replied  with annoyed expression but instantly smiling at members.

They all finished the lunch and  went back to work , kogila was making the prop proper for the photoshoot and she went to the corner of the prop room to get more dice to add for the more playful feel. And she did not realize chanyeol following her silently.

Chanyeol slowly hugs kogila from back “ baby…. I have off tomorrow… you are taking off too … that’s final” and channie kisses kogila’s shoulder and silently carries the dice which Kogila held pretending to help her.

And kogila is all red because of channie’s instant warmth feel. She comes out and continue her work.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kogila and Chanyeol are already married.  Kogila and Channie fell in love and after facing lots of hate and problems from every direction they married and had a happy married life.

To start with…Kogila was the trainer for Exo during their trainee days , everyday experimenting the new style and look for each member. Wearing different styles of makeup to know which style suits best for whom and how should the new group be potrayed onscreen to make them worldwide acceptable and so there was lots of backend processes and  preparations going on and therefore kogila was assigned for exo to help them pick their style and so Kogila met Exo and training went well for good  amount of time.

Since Kogila was appointed by SM, she was allowed to take off screen photos of members happily  playing together and that would be updated on their official website. As time went on, Kogila choose the pics carefully to update in official website and would collect some super handsome pics of chanyeol and update in her blog.

Sm updated its social networks to increase d popularity of exo as  group..  Chanyeol fell for Kogila when he visited her blog …  later he grew more curious about the pics she would upload daily and her captions for the same and later he caught her once uploading pics during the photoshoot … he did not know why he was soo attracted towards her and mainly something pulled him towards her and he had to open his heart to her.

Initially she was afraid as the company issues may creep up but eventually their love grew stronger to face everything.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

*THE NEXT MORNING*

'Good morning jagiya' a deep voice said hovering himself on kogila ... Kogila was waking up slowly rubbing her tired eyes...

Channie slowly pecked her lips and kogila smiled at channie and once she saw the watch... 'Ohh no!! M late... 'Kogila tried to wakeup but channie pushed her down on bed nd hugged her tight back...

'Baby its getting late... Let me go' kogila yelled

"I asked u to take off today " channie stares seriously at kogila.. "M not leaving you to go... No ways" channie hugs kogila tightly as he well knew her sensitive spots.

Kogila relaxed for a moment and was still and spoke softly... "Channie..... "chanyeol hmmed in response. “channieeee……” kogi whined … “what?” chanyeol wokeup and sat on bed.

'You know my teacher right? The person we met at restaurant!!" Again chanyeol hmm's in response.

'I am taking classes from him today... He s going to America today noon and he will b back next year only... Pleaseeeeee i hav to go" kogila speaks in cute tone.

"I m nt leaving you go... M nt leaving u .. No ways... Dont even dream about it today..you have to be  with me whole day .. " Channie whines like a baby to whickh kogila goes awwing.

" I really wanted to postpone this appointment but he is going and won’t come back soon, I  will b bck in 2 hours... I m not going for whole day... Later lets have something spicy... Ill prepare lunch for you  ok " kogila was trying hard to convince. "Please.... Please...  I will get icecreamz while i comeback" kogila offers icecream like its for kids.

"Kogi... Chebal... D weather s awsome... Lets cuddle up... I miss you...i wanna feeeeellll you " Channie again hugs kogila tightly...

"Not only cuddle... You can do what ever you want once i comebck ... Please last chance to meet my teacher" kogila pleades...

"Ok go!! Arghhh m soo angry nw! Did u listen... M angry ... ANGRY!!!? now" channie says as he sits on bed wit messy hair and angry expression.

"Really? Thankyu... I love you" kogila jumps from bed onto channie..

"I will get u more  snacks and icecream too ok"kogila kisses channie on his dimple and runs away to take bath nd get ready.

Channie is all frustrated and goes to living room to watch tv.

Kogila takes bath and prepares breakfast which is simple and rushes out of home with her bag , with simple professional dressing....

She bids bye to channie and quickly pecks his lips and runs out and drives car at it gud speed to reach her destination on time.

Channie slowly getting bored alone and dozes off on coach and later he wakes up and have breakfast alone missing kogila in the opposite seat. He was going more crazy because of the weather outside… his harmones were too high and his mind could only think about spending more time with kogila.

 Kogila on the other side met her teacher and got some professional tips and had lunch with him and bid him goodbye in airport. But it started raining suddenly. The teacher took 4 hours of her time instead of 2 hours and kogila was getting all restless because she wanted to spend time with chanyeol badly as it was rare for chanyeol to get off . she had a guilty feeling of making him angry in the morning .

She called chanyeol once she came out from airport but the other side of the phone only said, “your calls cannot be received now please leave your message”… “arghhhhh…. Channie what are you doing?” kogila yells looking at her phone wallpaper which was her’s and channie’s photo in it.

Kogila pulled her car and drove as fast as possible to reach home and she was little worried because chanyeol did not answer her call.

Chanyeol ordered some pizza for himself as he was all lazy to cook and as lunch time was already done he just had 2 slices of pizza and was rolling on coach with tv remote in hand. Suddenly when chanyeol saw outside it was raining.

Chanyeol threw the tv remote and ran out. Chanyeol loved rain. He always felt it very beautiful and happy to dance in rain and enjoy and also his heart would feel light whn he is drenched in the rain.

Kogila on the other side rushes home and her eyes goes wide seeing gate being open and door being open. She suddenly pulls her camera bag and her clutch and rushes inside so that her precious camera is not wet .

“channie!!!!! Oppa…” kogila calls for channie at top of her voice. She goes around home looking for chanyeol everywhere but when she crosses bedroom towards the big glass window she notices chanyeol sitting on rock in the garden and enjoying the rain. Kogila sighs in relief after seeing channie and she rushes outside but suddenly stops near door. She opens her camera bag in hurry and pulls the camera from her bag and adjust the lens and quickly press the shutter continuously capturing the y pics of chanyeol in rain water dripping down form his hair and he was enjoying the nature and relaxing.

Kogila slowly puts down her camera and approaches chanyeol and from far a doggie runs towards kogila and jumps around her. There was a big doggie which stays in farm and use to come once a day to see kogila , channie loved dogs but her was allergic to its hairs so he stayed away from dogs and cats.

When kogila started speaking with doggie , channie realized kogila came back home and he ran back towards the door like a kid which runs back to its mom.

As soon as doggie saw chanyeol it also jumps on him making him run away in shock but the doggie does not give up and go behind chanyeol to dance  and play and chanyeol soon finds it fun to play with doggie and both doggie and channie run around with kogila also helping doogiee to catch chanyeol…

All three jumping in rain like kids and the smile on each of their faces were priceless.

Soon they were exhausted running it heavy rain and it  had no signs of reducing.

Kogila pulled channie back into home “ oppa!!~~ enough !! you will fall sick… get back now” kogilla pulled chanyeol and  she got the towel to dry his hair and channie  stood silently  for sometime but he suddenly pulled kogila on his lap..

Kogila’s heart started beating fast with those wet hands which created more heat inside her. “go… take steam bath” kogila commanded… to which channie only stared into her eyes and quickly pulled her lips with his but suddenly pulled out.

Kogila’s lips were more inviting for channie as  he her lips … her hand over his neck tangled in hairs and his hands around her waist . channie poured in all his love and passion. Both were panting hard after that kissing session.

The dog  started barking suddenly to which both got shocked and started laughing.

“oppa!! You will catch cold go dry yourself… take hot water bath first!!” kogila said with concern.

“lets bath together…. Come with me…”chanyeol pulled kogila .

“oppa!! Look the doggie is all drenched, let me dry the doggie … u go bath … you can’t catch cold.” Kogila explained.

“are you my wife? I mean…. Really….” Chanyeol could not speak further  and went for bath.

But suddenly flipped back and carried kogila and ran to bathroom.

“oppa!!! Let me down… yah~~~ andwe….” Kogila yelled. Chanyeol put her down after reaching bathroom . he slowly stared into kogila’s eyes and as she started moving backwards towards the door, he  moved forward and trapped her with both the hands around her waist. Kogila’s heartbeat was soo loud that channie could hear it.

Kogila was all darker shade of red because of this small touchy session. But she slowly unlocked the bathroom door and ran out suddenly leaving channie inside.

“yeobo~~~ open the door…. Yahhhhhh~~~~ you are gonna have it from me…. Ahhhh … she never listens to me … aishhhh…. Kogi~~~ I am not coming out until you come in…” chanyeol yelled at the top of his voice in frustration from inside the bathroom.

Kogila swiftly locked the bathroom door from outside and stood there silently until she heard the water sound from shower.

Kogila  went back to dry the doggie and gave some food for it to eat and she went to bath in other bathroom and when she came out wearing channie’s shirt , she saw a stunning body in front of mirror in his shorts slowly drying his hairs . chanyeol stood in front of mirror, still the hot fumes coming out of his body from the hot water bath and the small droplets falling down from his hairs which ran through his spine.

The marvelous back was too tempting to  stay away. When chanyeol turned towards kogila his eyes went  wide.

A plain innerwear which Is matching with a light shirt of channie which was little transperant and perfectly showing kogila’s pleasing curves. Water dripping from the end of her hairs which is running through her chest and disappearing.

“stop staring like that “ kogilla says closing chanyeol’s eyes with her hands but channie slowly takes her hands off and continous to stare .

“wear dis” channie held his sweat tee… “huh?” kogila blinked at channie. Channie slowly removed the shirt of kogila and tossed it out in some corner and “ raise your hands “ ordered channie and kogila obeyed.

Kogila was again red from  the simple interaction.

Channie slowly slides the sweat tee on to kogila’s hands which is obiviously oversized , chanyeol all of sudden lifts kogila and make her sit on the near by table. And he himself  slowly slides into the sweat tee instead of making kogila wear it.Kogila is half stuck and  closed her eyes, panting hard already where there chest are in contact.  Channie again attacks her lips  inside the sweat tee and now the whole atmosphere was heating up.

Channie could not just stop nibbling  and biting kogila’s lips… he went down kissing her jawline and down the neck leaving as many as hickeys he could make and mark her as his wife, his one and only soul.Kogila kissed back but was out of breath from all the kissing and she was trying hard to get hold of her racing heart and trying to breath.Channie took the half worn sweat tee and threw it away to some corner leaving kogila only in her innerwear.

Kogila crosses her arms around her shoulders as she felt from the intense stare of chanyeol and he smiles at her innocence.Channie hugs kogila slowly and kogila leans on to channie’s chest where his racing heart beat could be heard and was rebounding in kogila’s ears.

“kogi ya~…. BREATH…. Ok” channie reminded her slowly which relaxed kogi . channie would get what he wanted but he wanted to take it slow only because of kogila, she was shy and innocent. He didn’t want to scare her but today he wanted to make little more advances towards her.

He slowly started kissing kogila’s hands till arms and to shoulders and until her chest. Kogila would only close her eyes and feel the touch and moan lightly in between.

Now that kogila was silent and did not refuse, channie was completely hard for her and he wanted to continue , where his hands wander around her  back and slowly carress her red cheeks and delicately touch her lips and slides down the neck till her chest and he cups her   slowly and kogila eyes goes wide and she is all conscious now.

Kogila suddenly holds chanyeol’s hand as he  frowns his eyebrows. Kogila nods a no saying she is not really ready for it yet  but her head hung down and could not make eye contact with channie.

Channie moves 2 steps back from kogila and she closed her eyes and bit her lip thinking she messed the situation now. All fear hovers her suddenly not knowing how to tackle the situation. She slowly collects all courage to look up to chanyeol and he was staring  into her soul directly. She had no guts to meet chanyeol’s eyes, her head still hung down and tears slowly forming at the corner of her eyes.

 Too many thoughts running in her mind at the speed of light. “Did I make him angry? Will he leave me ? is he gonna avoid me? Oh no I messed it up… what should I do now? …..”   kogila’s thoughts were interrupted by channie’s lips.

Chanyeol pulled her holding her neck and kissed her , this time the kiss was rough and more passionate , it showed chanyeol was little angry but more hungry for kogila. A small tear escaped from kogila’s right eyes. Chanyeol slowly pushed his tongue inside kogila’s mouth feeling each and every corner of the wet carven , cupping her face and caressing her cheeks to wipe off the tear. “mmmmmmm….” Kogila moaned in kissed which turned chanyeol even more.  Chanyeol was already explaoring kogila’s body which his hands moving around her back and his touches were very sensual… the feather feel touches driving Kogila more crazy and wanting more of chanyeol.

Chanyeol slowly trailed his smooth fingers from her back neck down her shoulders to her waist to lower back  and repeated the same featherly touch more than 5 times , to which kogila was already wet.

Chanyeol did not break the contact of their lips…  he was beautifully ruining kogila with his touches , intoxicating and the room was heated up. Kogila still only in her innerware and cold wind blowing from the window made her shiver a little, but channie’s warmth feel made her sustain the cold. Their chest pressed upon each others and chanyeol’s hips were grinding with kogila’s.  “oppa!!” kogila moaned in husky voice…

When she stared into chanyeol’s eyes it was filled with love and lust and his swollen red lips was still inviting. With small beads of sweat making his face shine more in dim light and outside weather being cloudy.

Chanyeol slowly lifted kogila in bridal style and walked to bed and slowly placed her on bed and took the blanket and sat behind her covering blanket to both of them. His face in the crook of kogila’s neck , his hot breath  tingling on her shoulder and his soft lips pressed on her shoulder sending shivers until her spine where kogila only closed her eyes for the feel.

Chanyeol’s legs were on either side of kogila and she was sitting in between his legs…  chanyeol slowly kogila’s ear shaft and kissed it  and whispered… “i LOVE YOU” to which kogila blushed a darker shade of red , her face getting all heated up. She slowly  turned towards channie and hugged him , her hands on his chest and his back and pecked him on his lips and neck and trailed kissed down his y jawline and bit his neck making a big hickey. “oouch!!” chanyeol suddenly yelped and both smiled looking at eachother .

Chanyeol  took the sweat tee from the corner of the bed and make kogila wear it and he suddenly lifted her in bridal style , surprising her.

“oppa!!! Wh-where…..” kogila tries to ask something “shhhhh…..” channie ushhed her and walks to kitchen  holding her and slowly puts her down and back hugs her.

Kogila had no reason to reject any of the channie’s advances towards her.. she loved him… they both completed each other… it was perfect when they were together.

Kogila did not know why channie bought her to kitchen all of sudden… she kept blinkling silently….

Chanyeol  slowly got touching her from shoulder till her palms and make her take the vessel to heat the water… and adds water and holds kaogila tight and his head on her shoulders waiting for water to boil…  it was peaceful kogila’s mind had no thoughts nor was in chanyeol’s mind… schedules , makeup, singing, highnotes, lyrics, running up and down , camera flashes, picture editings, song editings…. Nothing came to both of their mind… the only thing in their mind was eachother.

As the water started boiling chanyeol held her hand lightly and put the tea leaves and after the tea was done it was taken into only 1 cup… kogila stared blankly at chanyeol…

Chanyeol again lifted kogila in bridal style… she did not know why he was carrying her around when it was hardly 5 to 10 steps to walk… he made kogila take the tea cup and went back to the long glass window and stood there, his hands around her neck while she holding his hand and the hot tea for the romantic weather .

Both sipped the tea in same cup. Chanyeol would carefully watch which side kogila would drink the tea and he would press his lips in exact same place.

The view in front was beautiful… it was getting dark already but evening sky was breathtaking as chanyeol… the mixture of orange yellow and grayish sky with slowly stars appearing and not many clouds were seen.

Both enjoyed the evening view . it was soon time for dinner… chanyeol and kogila both prepared dinner together and arranged the table beautifully and chanyeol arranged for some romantic music and there with all lights off and in centre of the house they sat on dining table with yummy dinner and candel light making both of their face glitter from the love and there channie held a small gift box in front of kogila…

“you never fail to surprise me  channie… what is in this?” kogila asked smiling.

“find out yourself” said chanyeol winking with a cute dimple smile.

Kogila opened the gift with excitement and her eyes went wide… it was beautiful couple rings with eachother names embedded on it and heart shapes adding at start and end of the name.

That gift had deeeeeeeppppp value which was priceless. Kogila’s happiness had no limits. A small tear dropped from her right eyes and she looked at same tear filled eyes at chanyeol with all love.

Kogila ran towards chanyeol and hugged him while he was sitting opposite on the table… she sat on his lap hugging him like a bear. Letting cute sniff’s because of the tears.

“ I love you channie… i-I love you…. I dono what more to say… I just  love you” kogila said between her soft crying. She slowly stared at chanyeol into his eyes and he whispered … “ I love you too” in a real husky voice.

That is it… kogila crashed her lips on chanyeol’s , he kissed back … it was slow and filled with love … the day off together was to spend more time together as each second they spend together was memorable a life full .

Later  both had dinner feeding eachother with love  and slept peacefully hugging eachother. Channie loves to put one leg on kogila and tug her inside him and sleep … with the cold weather outside… they both were warm with each other.

 

The end…..

 

*please leave your comments :)*

Kogi i hope you liked the fanfic :) sorry for taking toooooo long ...