Exam day

Let's Bet (A SEQUEL TO LUHAN YOUR TUTOR)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the day...the day that you were longing for..not the declaring of the results it's exam day!

You bit your lower lips with your teeth,you are inside the school campus right now,revising your subjects,sitting on the bench.

"Hi there"

You expected Luhan but it was your best GIRL friend 'Yuna',you are disappointed since it's not Luhan.

"What?"you said in an annoyed tone

"Revising..what it's not like you what have your tutor done to you?"

Yes!It's not like you normally you wouldn't be nervous and just roam about not studying.

You just smiled and she take that as a reply since you're not that talkative..no..you're just sleepy because of the late-night studying.

"Hmmmph I'm going you're no fun"Yuna went off without giving a single glance.

"______",you heard a familiar voice,it was Luhan.

"whoah!!!"he widen his eyes as he see you looking pale and sick with eyebags and all.

He sat beside you clearing his throat "erhhmm...I didn't know that you're going to be this serious for me"he giggled,and you don't have a single energy to laugh too, you just smiled.

"Did you sleep last night?"he said worriedly,keeping his palm on your forehead.

"No" you replied in a tired tone.

"C'mon sleep or you might fall asleep during the exams"he put your head on his Lap giving you a warm yet comfortable embrace.

You slept for about 20 minutes, you opened your eyes as you had hea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter