2WOON PART 3

2WOON

As promised, Yesung and Kangin would go to enjoy the day just the two of them.  Kangin had been humming, whistling and singing happily since the sun rose.  The other members sulked and glared at the happy raccoon.  Yesung had called the night before to remind Kangin that they would hang out together.  Kangin happily agreed and since then had been rubbing it on the other member’s faces.  It was lucky for him that Heechul understood his Rabid Dog really well, and didn’t go ballistic on him.

 

“Ah…Today’s a great day,” Kangin said casually and took his cup of coffee to the livingroom where the other members were gathered.  He grinned from ear to ear when all the members, even the sweet Ryeowook glared and hissed at him.

“How can Heechul Hyung agree to something like that?” Donghae whined.  In his simple mind, Heechul was supposed to be the one who heavily guarded his Rabid Dog from the evil Raccoon’s clutch.  Kangin just smirked and patted Donghae’s back, earning a scowl from the younger.  5 minutes later, the dorm’s door was opened and Yesung came in.

 

“Morning guys,” Yesung greeted everyone in the livingroom.  Donghae and Ryeowook hastily stood up and ran to him.  Yesung just smiled and ruffled their hair.  His eyes met with Kangin’s and he smiled brightly.

“Kangin-ah! What time should we be going?” Yesung asked, totally oblivious with the sudden temperature drop at his question.  Kangin giggled at his best-friend’s obliviousness, but who was he to deny what his best=friend want, right?

“It’s still a little early Yesung-ah,” Kangin grabbed his cup of coffee and finished it,” How about in half an hour?”  Yesung nodded at Kangin’s suggestion and went to the kitchen to grab himself a cup of coffee, along with Donghae and Ryeowook who threw some very nasty glares to Kangin.

 

 

Finally both of them left the dorm at 10 a.m.  Yesung drove his car to the dorm, but Kangin insisted to drive them to their destination.  First stop, they would like to grab some brunch, so they went to the coffee shop to order something to eat.  They had to wear some disguises of course, less the fans would notice and they couldn’t have some privacy.  After the brunch they continued their journey to the next destination.  They visited SM building and talked with everyone who was there.  Luckily, they were given a week off, so they just stopped by and continued.

 

“Kangin-ah, where should we eat lunch?” Yesung asked.  His tummy started to growl when they left SM building. 

“What do you want to eat Yesung-ah?” Kangin turned a little to face Yesung and focused back on the street.  Yesung thought for a while,” Actually I’m craving for fried chicken right now.”  Kangin grinned at his best-friend and drove to the restaurant he knew that served a really delicious fried chicken.  Kangin decided to entertain himself by acting like a gentleman and helped Yesung to open his door, earning a punch from the Main Vocal.  They entered the restaurant and ordered some lunch.

 

“Yesung-ah, how about watching some movies?” Kangin suggested.  After they finished their lunch, they just drove without any fixed destination.  Yesung just nodded.  Even if he had vast collection of movies, but went to the cinema once in a while wasn’t going to hurt.  So Kangin drove to the mall and they went to the cinema.

“The movie was really nice right Yesung-ah?” Kangin whispered.  He couldn’t exactly talk out loud about their identity where lots of people gathered.

“Yes it was Kangin-ah,” Yesung agreed,” We should go out like this again.  It’s fun.”  Well, Kangin was absolutely didn’t mind at all.  He could spend a whole day with his best-friend without any other nosy members tried to disturb them

 

“Let’s have dinner Kangin-ah,” Yesung asked Kangin.  It’s already dinner time.  If they drove back to the dorm, it would be too late, so they decide to eat at the nearby restaurant.

“Kangin-ah, we haven’t taken any picture from our hang out today,” Yesung fiddled with his phone.  When the waiter came to clean their dinner, Yesung asked him to take a picture of him and Kangin.  After Yesung said “Thank you” to the waiter and paid for their dinner, they left the restaurant.

“Oh, let’s stop by the cake shop over there Kangin-ah,” Yesung pointed a nice cake shop at the corner of the crossroad.  Kangin pulled over and looked at Yesung in confusion.  Yesung just grinned and ran to the shop for a moment long and came back with a big bag.  Kangin eyed the bag and raised his brows at Yesung.

“Oh! It’s just some cakes for the boys,” Yesung grinned childishly and put his seatbelt on.  Kangin drove them back to the dorm.

 

 

“We’re home!!!”

Upon hearing Yesung’s voice, all the members ran to the front door and gathered around the Turtle Lover.  Kangin just shook his head and made way to the kitchen to grab something to drink.

“Oh! Look what I’ve got,” Yesung brought out the bag from the cake shop,” You can take one each.”  Ryeowook and Sungmin took the bag and hurried to the kitchen to place the cake on the plate.  Meanwhile, Yesung and the other went to the livingroom.

 

“What were you doing this whole day Yesung-ah?” Leeteuk asked.  He and the other members had been pacing around the dorm because Yesung and Kangin hadn’t come home yet.

“We just visited SM, then had lunch, and went to the cinema Teukie Hyung,” Yesung reported,” After that we grabbed something for dinner and went home.”  Ryeowook and Sungmin came in with trays filled with cakes on plates.

“Maybe sometimes we can go hang out Hyung,” Yesung suggested,” When the schedule isn’t packed or when we have  off day like today.”  Leeteuk grabbed a plate and nodded at Yesung’s suggestion.

 

“Oh! I’m so tired,” Yesung stretched and yawned,” I’m goint to sleep here again for the night Hyung.”

“Sure Yesung-ah,” Leeteuk ushered the younger to his old room,” You shouldn’t drive if you’re tired.”  Yesung nodded sleepily and went to his room after greeted good night to his fellow members.

“I also want to turn in early,” Kangin said and went to 12th dorm,” See you guys in the morning.”  An hour later, the members cleaned up and went to their respective rooms.

 

 

Early morning, Yesung woke up and showered.  After he was fresh and fragrant, he went to the kitchen to brew some coffee.  He opened the window and inhaled the fresh morning air.  He poured himself a cup of coffee when a sleepy Ryeowook and Sungmin came in.

“Morning Hyung,” both of them greeted him and sat on the dining chair, head planted on the table.  Yesung just chuckled and ruffled their hair. 

“Go wash you face first,” Yesung ordered,” I’ll help make the breakfast.”  Sungmin and Ryeowook nodded and went to wash their faces and helped Yesung to cook breakfast.

 

“Hyungie, you uploaded another picture,” Donghae scrolled down on his phone.  Yesung just hummed as a response. All the members also looked at their phone when they heard Donghae’s voice.  They looked at the picture that was taken last night, and suddenly frowned when they saw the word

 

2WOON.   2WOON????!!!!!!????  WHAAAAAAAAAAT??!!!!!?????

 

“YAH!! IT’S SUPPOSED TO BE YEWOOK HYUNGIE!!”

“NOOO!!! IT’S HAESUNG!!!”

“YAH!!! KYUSUNG IS REAL!!”

“NOO!!! IT’S YETEUK!!”

“THERE’S LOT OF YEMIN OUT THERE!!”

“KIMCHI IS THE BEST!! MR. KIM AND MYEOLCHI!!”

 

Yesung could only looked at his fellow members fighting about something he didn’t comprehend.  At the exact moment, Kangin approached him.  he also looked at the other member fighting over something silly.  But he couldn’t miss this opportunity right? RIGHT!

“Yesung-ah, don’t you think 2WOON is so cool?” Kangin asked with a loud voice, loud enough to stop the silly argument for a while.  Yesung the ever clueless boy he is looked at Kangin and grinned.

“Of course Kangin-ah.  2WOON is the coolest,” came the innocent reply.

 

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!”