GET A ROOM!!!!!

Accidentally in Love

“Ugh! I’m so tired. Why did we have to get up so early?” Wendy says while dropping a box onto table.

“Wendy, why are you complaining? You were the one that wanted everyone to be here today,” Irene said. After placing her own box on the ground she turns to face Wendy lying all over the table. “y.”

“I didn’t know that this fundraiser would start this early.”

“But you signed us up,” Joy pointed out as she and Yeri came with some chairs. “Didn’t they tell you about what was to be expected?”

“I might not have been listening to that part,” she uttered under her breath.

“You what?” Irene question.

“I was distracted okay. I was just thinking of what we could do for this fundraiser.”

“Well at least your heart was in the right place,” Irene said as Joy and Yeri began to poke Wendy off the table. “Hey, where’s Seulgi?”

“Huh? Oh, last I saw she was in the car,” Yeri said.

“I wonder what’s taking her so long.” Irene mutters.

 

 

--

 

 

“Where did I put those cupcakes?” a girl said as she searches through her friend’s car. Unaware of her surrounding, she didn’t see a guy about her age walking up to her until he called out her name.

“Seulgi?”

“Oh!” A thud could be heard as the girl – Seulgi – banged her head into the roof of the car. “Ow…”

“Are you okay?” the guy ask.

“Uh- yeah, just fine.” Taking a step out of the car, Seulgi turn and found her boyfriend, Jaebum standing in front of her. With a slap she exclaimed, “Jaebum, why the hell did you scare me?!”

“That wasn’t my intention,” he said with sincere smile. “What were you doing anyway?”

“I was trying to find some cupcake for my booth.”

Looking above her, he turns back and pointed. “You mean those cupcakes?”

Turning in the direction he was pointing to she let out a surprised squeal at the finding of the ‘missing’ cupcakes. “Thank you, Jaebum.” Without any further praise, she kissed him on the cheek and left with her box full of baked treats.

In his dazed he stared after his girl until he felt someone smacking him on the back of his head. The slap was followed by Youngjae’s voice. “Come help us with the cabana. It’s your fault we gave up the tree.”

 

 

--

 

 

The morning went by any other incidents. People began to arrive and were already enjoying the festivities of the school’s annual fundraiser. Under the big tree, the five girls were greeting families and friends with smiles and selling their baked goods.

Finishing up from her customers, Seulgi turn over to her boyfriend’s group and saw them playing around with old toys that they were selling to the little kids. It made her giggle looking at the guys messing around as it they were little boys themselves.

She then noticed a pair of eyes on her. Seeing Jaebum staring directly at her, she gave him a small wave.

In turn his immediate response was a wave of his own followed by a small wink. She gladly return the gesture with a little heart ‘beating’ his way. Her gesture was well received when she saw his brilliant white smile.

Jaebum turn to see if he was needed before he pick up his water bottle and used it as a telescope. Seulgi didn’t know what he was doing until he settles his ‘scope’ in her direction. He then took out his phone and began typing.

Feeling a buzz in her pocket, Seulgi fish out her phone and saw a text from her boy. It read: X-marks the spot. I found my treasure.

Shaking her head at his dorkiness, she responded: You are such a dork, Weirdo.

They stared at each other for a while before Irene nudge Seulgi back to reality. “Hey, keep it PG.”

“It was.”

“Not from where I was sitting.”

 

 

--

 

 

The day was coming to an end and everyone was making their last sales. As the girls were counting their total earning, they were almost unaware of the approaching figure. “Excuse me but can I get a mini-cake and cute girl on the side.”

“Well if you wanted a cute girl why didn’t you ask me, Jaebummie?” Joy said with fake sweetness.

“I meant the other cute one,” he said smiling at Seulgi.

“Yeah, he meant me,” Wendy proclaimed. This soon turn into an argument of who’s the prettiest.

“Ignore them,” Seulgi said as she got a mini chocolate cake from the basket. “That’ll be ₩7000.”

Handing over ₩12000, he told her, “Keep the change.”

“Oh, we will,” Yeri said as she snatches the money out of the older girl’s hands.

Without breaking eye-contact he said, “I think I was promised a pretty girl.”

“Well you have her,” Irene said as she pushed Seulgi towards him.

 

 

--

 

 

As the sun was setting, the two were sitting on the hood of Jaebum’s car and gazing at the sun. Putting his arm around her he told her, “I missed you.”

“What are you talking about? We saw each other earlier.”

“But we weren’t able to talk. Plus you and I were across the school from each other. That’s not really spending quality time with your boyfriend.”

“Fine I get your point, but we’re alone now. And with cake I might add,” she said as she lifted up the pastry.

“Well how can I say no to two sweet things?”

 

 

--

 

 

As the two groups began their trek back to their respective cars, they notice the couple sitting together and feeding each other cake and sharing kisses in between.

Without any hesitation they all yelled, “GET A ROOM!!!!!”