Final

If You Do

".......if you do it's good. If I do it's done. How can you always say that I'm wrong? You always want to win. But now it's over"

***

I was attracted to your confidence at first. 

"Hello, my name is Song Minho, but you can call me Mino. I've been liking you since last year. So would you be my girlfriend?" I want you so bad I go crazy. I think about you even right before I go to sleep. Truth to be told I've liking you too. Your name all over my mind's wall. I always have a feeling for you before you confess to me. But I'm too shy to even said it. When you confess to me its feel like everything I want already granted

***

"Watch your step babe" you hold me tight so I wont fall. you even liked my clumsy side. 

"I promise you that I will protect you babe" You used to rubs my hair and kiss my forehead when I was about to sleep. 

But now you never do that again. 

***

"Don't message me with your annoying mistake" 

"I'm sorry. I didnt mean it. I just worry over you"

"I don't need your worry. Would you stop worry over me now?! Because it's annoying you worry over me"

But everyday I went down on my knees for any mistake I never think I have. You magnified even my minor mistakes and pushed me to the edge of cliff. 

***

"How are you doing with Mino now Irene?"

"We are okay. Even he bought me a bouquet of flower last night" I lied while flash a fake smile to my friend, Wendy. I'm being used to show them my fake smile if they ask me how's doing between us. Until they finally know what happen between us.

"Why you not tell me that something happen between you guys? He didnt deserve you for a God's sake. Why you not break up with him?"  She told me to leave you. 

"It'll be hard to find another boy like him. Well I love him anyway, that's why I put with him. Beside he not cross my limit up till now." Actually it's not first time. Many people who close to me told me to leave you. But I can't.

***

"Why you must come home now? Don't you know its already late?!" Why are you always mad at me? Every day, every night, feel like a fool.

"I just go out with my friend earlier. I'm sorry" I hung my head low. Not dare to look up at you.

"Who is that?" I can felt sharp in your voice

"He- he is Bogum"

"How can you go out with other boy?!! Dont come home late again next time!" Then you left house with loud bang on the door. Without even glance ant me once. It's all my fault. Im sorry for being selfish. But I don't think I did anything wrong but to like you. My tears flowing down to my cheek without I realized it. I can't give you up. Even you give me so much pain, make me drenched in my own tears, it was so hard to come all this way. Can we go back to the way we were? 

***

If you do it always becomes the right words. If you do I can never win. Suddenly you become a different person. You don't know my heart. It's being hard everytime I'm with you now. Every time you away, tears don't stop so I cry

***

When we get along well I get more nervous. If you do, If I say something you always say let's break up. So I can't get any closer. Can't deepen my love for you

***

Your major is saying the same thing over and over. You force me to do things to please you. Mon, Tue, Wed, Thurs, Fri, you meet her. But on weekends, you come to me and complain how she can't please you like I did. I am tired of these trials with already known results. I love you but I'm desperate to break free. To you she is just friends. To me she is sl*t who could be flirting with you. Another mistake, if you do it's ok, but if I do huh. You put me up and down, you are a mystery. 

***

I wish you wouldn't go too far but you just can't stop. Now I say in my sleep, I'll be good. When there's nothing to say you always say, I'm gonna go to bed. Frustated with no one to talk to. Sometimes I delude myself that I'm trapped. Why it's seem like I'm the only one in love between us? 

***

Stay up all night again. When I close my eyes to sleep I think about you when I was in your arms. I'm miserable and pathetic again. You change into a person i never know and it's torture me. 

***

I stay up all night alone with you again. Please take painful memories only. Would you allow me this time please? It was beautiful but misearable I pray every night when you left. For you to comeback or this love for you will be erased by all the pain you give me. 

***

"We are break up?"

"What? You want it? Are you- fine. You said that mean you want that."

"For a God's sake I don't want to break up Bae Irene. How can I break up if I still in love with you?"

"Okay, thank you Song Mino-ssi. You really broke my heart."

"For gods sake I dont want to break up with you!! This is misunderstanding!"

"I always do whatever you want me to do. Then you asked me to break up. Ohorat, thank you Song Mino. You really really broke my heart.  Next time you should to watch it out before asking to break up with someone else. I am fine. Hope you'll meet your happiness. I love you, Mino. Thank you. For everything you've done to me. I memorized it."

I leave you now without even bothered myself to look at you. I'll try to living without you now. No matter how much it hurts, even if tears keep coming. I wanna smile, I wanna think about every beautiful memories we made together and smile.