Real Deal

Real Deal

 

 

Jonghyun glanced here and there before slowly switching tabs on his laptop, his heart hammering at the expectation b within him. But before he could scroll down and focus upon the page, Taemin entered the room, and Jonghyun switched his tabs quickly again, filling his laptop screen with the banner of one of his fansites, making Taemin snicker and call him self-obsessed before leaving.

 

“You are the one who's self-obsessed,” Jonghyun muttered under his breath, irritated, “Cocky little , yep, that’s more like it.” And he flipped tabs again, the irritation of his face vanishing upon finding a new fancam of Jinki’s tap dance. He almost squealed and slammed his palm on his mouth to null the littlest of his voice that could very possibly escape because no way in hell was he gonna let anyone know what he actually used the laptop for.

 


 

Jonghyun swore when he scrolled down fansites, his cheeks and ears pink at the images of Jinki the fans had captured. His shirt was translucent from the water fight; his hair ily dripping with water, and that perfect innocent-borderline-naughty smile of his was in full bloom. What in the world was I doing when he was looking like this? He thought, angry with regret. He scrolled down further and sighed. Of course, he would be goofing around making weird faces for the fans.

 

He was scrolling down the site, regretting missing out on Jinki’s rare sensual sight and that was when his eyes popped out, his mouth fell open and both his palms slammed over his mouth, as he stifled a scream.

 

HIs breathing was a mess and his pants were getting tight.

 

“Damn, I love our fans.” He breathed, zooming over the picture of Jinki and the shirt that had flew a bit above, revealing a bit of his underwear and those abs he was working on. Jinki hadn’t even let Jonghyun see them, saying that he would when they would be perfect, and honestly, Jonghyun was dying with anticipation. Finally something existed that would keep him sane till that day would arrive.

 


 

Jonghyun rubbed his warm cheeks, trying to suppress that little smile on his face as he scrolled down fan taken images of Jinki at the airport. Jinki was wearing the shirt Jonghyun liked the most, the blue checkered one. His heart was doing little flips inside, because there was a solid reason why Jonghyun liked that shirt so much.

 

Jinki looked infinitely hot in it. Regal, classy, subtly y. Jinki looked like everything that turned Jonghyun on.

 

“,” Jonghyun cursed, feeling every feeling of his rush down south, “Not again.”

 


 

“So cute.” Jonghyun chuckled, scrolling down Jinki-dedicated-blogs again, the screen full of the various smiles Jinki had. There was one that got him laughing hard. Jinki looked like an emoji, squinting when he smiled. It looked a bit ridiculous now that he’d grown so much...but Jonghyun still couldn’t help but glance at it fondly and save the image to his personal folder.

 

He continued to scroll down and he halted at one picture- one in which he was goofing around again, involved and engaged here and there. Jinki was there too, maintaining the distance they always did in public, but looking at him so fondly, so softly, like he was the most precious in the world. Jonghyun was completely red, completely warm, his heart racing like it never had. He felt a bit sad too right then, “Tch, I miss you like hell.”

 


 

Jonghyun was scrolling down Jinki’s fansites again, pouting angrily as he rolled in bed, his laptop in front of him. Jinki’s schedules were still not over and seriously, Jonghyun had enough of missing him so much and resorting to fansites to get daily dosages of his boyfriend. But by far, it was the only method that had kept him from sulking, complaining and becoming a hindrance to Jinki’s work. He just glanced at the time in the taskbar, yawning as he counted the minutes more till Jinki was home.

 

His finger tirelessly scrolled down, his eyes glancing upon the pictures dispiritedly before one caught his attention and made him sit up straight, bending towards the screen to see better. His face flushed as he tentatively zoomed on the picture, before quickly slamming his laptop shut, “Why does it feel like I am watching …” He then slowly lifted his screen up, the heat in his face increasing by folds. It was another rare sight- it was Jinki singing with his heart, his closed eyes, his expression was so sincere, yet alluring, his attire was so on point, but what was making Jonghyun reeling and squirming in his spot was what he sighted below. “What’s he getting hard for when singing…” Jonghyun muttered, but did nothing to avert his gaze from the picture. “,” He glanced at his own pants. He was going to have a problem again.

 

“I’m home!” Jinki’s voice came and the door opened the next moment, making Jonghyun shut his laptop and push it away before pulling a pillow onto his lap to hide his obvious situation.

 

Jinki flopped onto the bed beside Jonghyun, “Guess what? My schedule’s clear!”

 

“And…” Jinki grew closer, wearing that innocent-borderline-naughty smile again, “You can see my abs now.”

 

That smile and the spontaneous imagination and scenarios that it inserted into his head, made Jonghyun lose control of his problem right away.

 


 

After that night, Jonghyun concluded that no fancam or picture could match up to the real deal, ever.