The perfect dress~

A Shooting Star~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZQHSDkq_4A

(Still Zicos Pov)

''I seriously can't believe you Zico!!'' U-kwon had me pinned up against the wall while the others were trying to get him of me. ''U-kwon-ah! Why the are you so angry about this!?'' I spat out the blood I had in my mouth that I got from the punch he gave me a while ago ''You don't even have any kind of relationship with her!'' I punched him in the stomach and kicked him away from me. Jaehyo, P.O and B-bomb tried to help him up, while Taeil and Kyung tried to calm me down. U-kwon got up from the ground and were about to attack me, but the boys stopped him ''Zico, do you even know how many girls you betted on already!? We just changed schools to a private one, and you're already betting on a girls heart again!?'' I looked at him and scoffed, but deep down, I already knew that he were right. But what could I do? My pride couldn't allow it. ''Just it up U-kwon!'' I wiped the blood I had on my face away with my thump and looked at him ''You know that every girl is a deep inside'' And with that I walked away from them. From all that mess. But why? Why does my heart hurt so much? Why can't I just accept that U-kwon is right?

(Authors View)

''What the is his problem man?'' Jaehyo touched U-kwons cheek and tilted his head to the side to look for more injuries on his face ''Gwaenchanayo?'' U-kwon smiled a bit and nodded ''Yeah'' P.O picked up U-kwons bag and looked at his hyung ''Hyuuuung~ Are you okay? Does it hurt?'' U-kwon laughed a bit and patted the little maknae on the head ''I'm alright P.O-ah!'' Jaehyo looked at them and scoffed a bit ''But seriously. What's his ing problem? He already betted on some girl on the first day'' Taeil shrugged and picked up Zicos bag ''But you all know the reason why he always does that. It seems that he can't get over it'' Kyung let out a small sigh and looked at the others ''I wish he would just fall in love with someone already. Then we wouldn't have to hear him flip out all the time'' Everyone nodded. They all knew how reckless their crazy leader could be. Sometimes he just acted like a child. A very lonely child. They wanted to help him. But Zico never opened up his heart to someone.

(Your POV again)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qd_OnzmDErg&list=WLFBDF859C9B2D3368&index=12&feature=plpp_video

It's been four hours now, and I still don't have a dress. ''Saejin-ah~~ Hurry!~'' Saejin looked through all the dresses we had looked at ''This is not good, girl! These dresses don't fit your image at all!'' I looked at her and raised an eyebrow ''An image? What kind of image do I have?'' She put her finger on her chin and smirked ''Your image is a bit rough but it's cute at the same time. You say what you like and do what you like. Just like an annoying little brat. You're good at making people tired of you, and you have bad manners too'' I pushed her shoulder lightly ''Yah~~ Watch what you say!'' ''This is it _____-ah!!!'' I jumped slightly and looked around me ''What? Wae- Saejin got up from the floor and gave me a dress ''GO! Try it! Now.'' I got out from the blue dress I had on and changed into the dress she gave me. To be honest, I was shocked. It was like....Everyday I schock~ And everynight I shock~~ ''Did you try it?'' Saejin opened the fitting rooms curtains and looked at me ''Wow....____-ah, for once in your life, you look beautiful!'' I gave her a death glare and looked at the mirror ''It's beautiful Saejin-ah. I'm going to buy it...or, I mean...I'm going to take it''(<---Your dad owns the shopping mall. So you...just take the things) She nodded and grinned widely.

''Really! I'm never going shopping with you again Saejin-ah!!'' I let out a huge sigh and shot her a death glare ''i swear, if they don't like the dress, I'll kill you.'' Saejin looked at me and gave me a thumps up ''You mean if Z.I.C.O don't like the dress right?'' I blushed and shook my head ''A-A-aniyo!!'' Saejin grinned and patted my head ''Aigooo~~ Oh! By the way, why don't you call your dear Joonie oppa and tell him to get us home with his car? I don't really wanna walk home, my legs are killing me'' I nodded and called him ''Yes babygirl?!'' (<----He shouted) I took the phone away from my head and touched my ear ''Oppa? Yes yes, it's me. Yeah, I missed you too.  Are you with the MBLAQ oppas?....What? NO!...I'm with Saejin. Would you shut up for a second oppa? Can you come and get us?...We're outside the mall. Yeah. Okay, bye......Yeah, I love you too.'' I hang up and looked at Saejin ''He told me that G.O oppa said hi to you'' She blushed and beamed at me ''Is he coming?'' I shrugged ''You mean G.O oppa? I don't know'' She nodded and puffed her cheeks. ''Ah! There he is ____-ah!'' Saejin pointed at a black car and grabbed my hand ''Come on. Your oppa is waiting'' I nodded and ran over to the car with her. ''Hey babygirl! Hey Saejin!'' Joonie oppa waved at us and smiled ''Come in!''

When we got home, we were welcomed by the MBLAQ oppas. They were sitting around the table, discussing about...fish...I think. But anyways, when i asked Joonie oppa why there was cake and all kinds of candy on the table, He grinned and looked at me ''_____-ah, you don't know?''  He let out a small smile ''It's because it's already been 13 years since we met the idiots sitting over there. And we decided to celebrate it'' I nodded and looked at Saejin standing beside me with a dumbllook on her face. She was staring at G.O and G.O was staring back at her. I shot G.O a death glare and made him blush and look away. Mir who noticed his hyung blush made a face of disgust and poked G.O's cheeks ''Hyung~ Why are you blushing?'' ''Shut up Mir!!'' G.O slapped Mir's hands away and tried to cover his face, so that the others wouldn't notice it. I chukled and looked at Joonie oppa ''Oppa, we are going up to my room. Just tell me if you  need something' And with that, we ran as fast as we could up to my room.

''Ahhh~~~I'm so tired~'' Saejin threw the dress that we just bought to the side and laid on my bed. ''Yah!! Be careful with that dress!!'' Saejin looked at me and made a ''hmph'' sound. She suddenly shot up from the bed and turned her attention on me ''Yah~_____-ah, to think that you're ging to the party with Zico. Do you even know how lucky you are!? I'm sure any girl would do anything for a chance like that'' I blushed and took the dress out from the bag ''Who are you going with?'' Saejin blushed and covered her face with the pillow on my bed ''G.O oppa...'' I sighed ''Oh....Okay'' Saejin got frustrated and threw the pillow at me ''OH OKAY!? THAT'S YOUR ANSWER?!'' I smirked and threw the pillow back ''I'm joking. Then....Congratulations?'' ''YAH!!!!'' That night just went by so fast, Saejin and the MBLAQ oppas stayed over, we played games, bullied Saejin and G.O. To make a long story short. It was a good day....Or night.


The next day(The day of the party) Saejin woke up before me, so she tried to wake me up too. I could hear the birds sing as I slowly opened my eyes. Saejin and I had talked about Zico and a bunch of other boys the night before, so I were really tired. I closed my eyes again and turned around ''Umma~ 5 minutes more'' Saejin let out a huge sigh and poked me really hard on the shoulder ''Yah~ We are going to be late again!'' She threw my uniform at me and put some school books in my bag. ''I'll seriously hit you if you don't come down in 10 minutes. Oh! And I'll tell Zico about your embarrassing secrets'' I shot up from the bed and gave her a death glare ''Don't. You. Dare. To'' She grinned and put her hands on her hips ''Then you better hurry girl!'' As soon as she closed the door to my room I changed into my uniform, washed my face and teeth, set my hair in a messy bun, put on some makeup, and I was done. I took my bag and ran down the stairs. Saejin beamed at me when she saw me come down the stair ''That was quick'' I looked at my mom and tilted my head to the side ''Where is Joonie oppa and the MBLAQ oppas?'' She sighed and fixed my uniform for me ''They already left for school....So you two should go too!!'' She literally kicked us out of the house. Saejin grabbed my hand and beamed at me ''Come on! We're going to be late!!'' I sighed and looked at my feet ''Oh shut up, You only want to see G.O'' She blushed and and shook her head ''So what!? I'm sure that you want to see Zico as well!!'' <--.It was like this the whole way. We didn't talk about anything else.

We could just feel that party feeling in the air today(<--You know what I mean right?)Just when we stepped into the school building, Saejin tripped and fell becauae of a foot. When we looked at who it was, we saw the schools dramaqueen and her two followers behind her. I scoffed and helped Saejin up ''Yah Jesicca!! Can't you see where you're going?!'' Jesicca held her hands up to and tilted her head to the side ''Omo~ I didn't see you there~'' The two doll like girls with too much makeup on, behind her laughed and highfived eachother ''_____-ah, let's just go'' Saejin grabbed my hand tightly. When I saw Saejin's expression, my heart fell to pieces. She were biting her lips because of the pain, she started to get tears in her eyes. I shot Jesicca a death glare and held Saejin by the shoulder, and walked away. The rest of the day went pretty fast. Allmost all of our teachers didn't come today. I ate lunch with Saejin and the MBLAQ oppas. Got a bit closer to Zico and his gang(Or whatever you want to call it) But I did notice a distance between Zico and U-kwon, I wonder what happened....Around 4:50pm, as I was cleaning up my room while talking to Saejin, I got a message. Saejin handed me the phone, and my eyes grew wide after seeing it.

____________________________

From: Unknown number

_________________________

Hey! Are you excited for todays date? I can tell you that I am!

I'll get you at 6 infront of you house 'kay? :)

-Zico

__________________________

__________________________

From : You

__________________________

Zico? How did you get my number? :)

And yeah. I'll wait for you

__________________________

I threw my phone on the bed, beside Saejin and stared at her (<---Totally dumbfounded) Saejin looked confused, she grabbed my phone, and read the text. It was silent for a moment, until she bagan screaming like a crazy girl ''O-O-O-OMMMMOOO!!!~~~YOU GOT A TEXT FROM HIM! YOU GOT A TEXT FROM ZICO!!!'' I covered with my hands and 'shhh'd her. ''Shut up Saejin-ah! You know how much Joonie oppa hates Zico, ever since he found out that Zico's dad were our dads rival, he started to hate him. Remember?'' But it was already too late. Joonie oppa were standing infront of the door, with the others behind him. He looked like he was about to explode anytime soon. He walked over to us and grabbed me by my wrist roughly ''____-ah! You're going to the party with HIM?! You refused when I asked, but you said yes to HIM!? '' I tried to make him let go, but he refused to do so. The MBLAQ oppas were trying to calm him down, but he just pushed them away saying ''You guys stay out from this!'' My wrist really started to hurt, and I started to get tears in my eyes from the pain ''Oppa! It hurts! Let go of my wrist!'' Thunder oppa and Seungho oppa tried to pull Joonie away from me, but they also failed to do so. Joonie oppa let go of my wrist the moment he saw the tears in my eyes. He mumbled something that sounded like 'sorry' and stormed out of the room. The other boys looked at me with an apologizing look on their faces and followed Joonie. I couldn't help but cry while Saejin tried to comfort me. He had never got so angry before. Did he really hate Zico so much? I looked at the watch on the table beside my bed and gasped.Saejin's eyes nearly popped out when she saw how late it was. There were only 30 minutes until Zico would get me. I'm seriously screwed.

I quickly washed my face, and changed into the dress (btw the dress looks like that ---> http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/386248_293909813974034_218376828194000_989285_1105892615_n.jpg  ) Saejin already left, so I had to do my hair alone. I made some loose curls, and braided my bangs to the side. It was 5:45. I put on a pink-peach like eyeshadow on my eyes and, put a bit of eyeliner and mascara on. I put on some peach-like lipgloss on my lips, and I was done. To think that I made it. Joonie oppa already left, and my parents was at work, so I had to lock the doors proberbly. Just when I was about take my shoes on (These----> http://s1.favim.com/orig/23/christian-louboutin-diamond-encrusted-fashion-heels-Favim.com-214238.jpg  ) I got a message from Zico saying that he was waiting outside. I let out a small smile and put on my shoes and walked outside. To my amazement, there was an extremely handsome Zico waiting with a shining red car behind him. He smiled and walked over to me ''_____-ah, you look beautiful'' I blushed and lowered my head ''thank you....'' He chuckled and grabbed my hand ''Come on princess, let's get you to the party.


Ahh~~~The new chapter is finally out~ I really hope you guys like it >.<

And woooow!! I already have 9 subscribers? Really, do you guys now how happy that makes me? :D

Anyways, Hope you guys like it. Oh! and I really want to thank Kusaku25 for the amazing poster I got from her :D

 

(I'm sorry if there is any grammer fails in there -.-)