Simple yet sweet

Plain White Shirt
Bae Joohyun had been working for years, five years to be exact. She still remembered when she left the factory and when she was bought, her owner Seulgi said she was a wonderful and great investment and Joohyun was also happy to be bought. Leaving the the factory was hard and painful for her but she’s been waiting to be bought. Joohyun had different features compared to the other irons in that factory. She belonged on the modern iron category, She was made of metal and plastic, and have many features such as steam, temperature controls, and automatic shutoff. Steam provides an additional means for removing wrinkles from clothing. She still remembered the first white silk shirt she ironed. Yes. She was an iron and her duty was to iron crumpled and wrinkled clothes. Indeed she was happy and grateful every time she does it. For her, the feeling of ironing was priceless. However, the happiest thing that ever happened was when she met Son Seungwan, Seungwan was a plain white shirt. She was Joy’s, her owner girlfriend shirt. She was soft, even after being washed without any fabric conditioner, she still remained soft as ever. Joohyun liked how Seungwan was so soft that it was hard to iron sometimes so she has to iron Seungwan extra-time and that allowed them to spend more time with each other. She liked especially that Seungwan seemed to like spending time with her too, even if that meant her being extra hot and a bit sensitive. That feeling of comfort and warmth when she’s ironing Seungwan. Joohyun loves this plain white shirt. Her owner, Seulgi sometimes put her in a box or in a closet.Joohyun doesn’t know what to do and sometimes Seungwan left in the apartment of her owner, Joy. It’s been two weeks, she missed Seungwan so much. How will Joohyun survive without ironing that plain white shirt? When will they see each other again? When will she feel that soft and warmth silk of Seungwan? Joohyun doesn’t know, it depends on her owner , Seulgi and Seungwan’s owner, Joy.