FINALE

Jealous

Jungkook groan seeing his baby brother busy playing with jimin.... jimin and yoongi will hanging out at the twin house for five days,and for two days his lover a.k.a baby brother is fxcking ignore him! How could him?! Suddenly jimin hand sneak it way to taehyung waist,jungkook face became redder, "OMG JIMIN,STOPP ITS TICKLE!GOD STOP PLEASEEEE! YOU'RE PLAYING DIRTY!" Oh how jungkook think about cutting  jimin and give it to stray pups, suddenly taehyung jump to jungkook laps his hand hugging jungkook neck "hyung~save me from that short monster" taehyung whine onto jungkook neck, jungkook without concious grin widely "sure baby i will save you from that  monster" taehyung blush with that nickname "what the hell jungkook,im not ert!" Jimin pout sulkingly "yeah youre -"oww jimin dont sulk... how about i sleep with you toninght?" Jungkook and yoongi (who is busy clean up dinner run to living room) eye widen "NO"OK" the three said in unison "hyung please~" taehyung make aegyo to jungkook and yoongi which them both sigh and give in "yey! Thank you kookie hyung" and he give his hyung a shy peck on the lips and blush madly before grinning "nighty night hyung" then jimin and taehyung run to their shared bedroom which suppose to be his and taehyung "did you and taehyung really had ?" Jungkook snickered and switch on the tv "how about tomorrow you guys go on date so jimin and i have time alone..." yoongi said while plopping beside jungkook, jungkook turn to his hyung with grin " you want them to seperate right" yoongi nod before answering "not in bad way, you know the two just cant be seperate sometimes" jungkook smirk "no hyung i have better idea" yoongi turn to him and raise his eyebrow....

 

"Tae tae today yoongi hyung and i will go on date so goodbye !" Jimin skip happily to his lover , taehyung pout but say "okk jiminie bye" now only him and his brother... but why kookie hyung didnt wake up yet? He take his step to the guest room and open the door, his face turn crimson red seeing his brother have with towel around his waist "taehyung? Anything?" Taehyung quickly shook his head and run to the living room, jungkook smirk widely, this is going like the plan...

Last night..

"How about hyung bring jimin to date then we both turn them on and ignore them!how about that hyung?" Yoongi shook his head and smirk "good idea"

Jungkook where his tight jeans which the most taehyung favourite for him to wear and no shirt yes he is half  now, he take a step to the couch where his baby brother still blushing and take a seat beside him "good morning  cupcake" and give a not very inocent kiss after hearing his baby brother moan he break the kiss "hyung~" taehyung whine "hey cheese cake, how about a movie?" Taehyung cant stop blushing but nod anyway, jungkook put in the cd and the movie start playing, taehyung jolt from his seat "50 shade of gray?h-hyung where you get it?" Jungkook smirk for the thousand time already for this morning "well under your closet.. hey tae i dont know you have a ton of lube with several flavour" he said with teasing tone taehyung blush and focus on the screen..

Reaching the part taehyung buldge slowly making stand he look at his brother but his brother wasnt paying attention on the tv but his phone, taehyung buldge is clearly seen now so he get near to his brother to have some friction "yes why taetae need anything" jungkook said with flat tone trying not to care "h-hyung" jungkook take his baby brother and put him on his lap he kiss his cheek and neck but just a peck... taehyung feel frustred no ualy frustred its been two days!! Jungkook make him turn on wildly but didnt do anything jimin and yoongi will come back today so he will not suffer again... the bell ring and taehyung quickly run to it when he open the door yoongi and jimin get in but jimin face is crimson,yoongi greet jungkook who is playing vid game at the dining table "hey chim watssup" jimin groan "yoongi being jerk he ignore my ual frustred" taehyung groan too " same with jungkook" jimin raise his eye brow but nod anyway, the tease continue till dinner the duo tease them with the sauce 'accidently drop on their abs so they clean it with their finger and it, it a huge turn on for jimin and taehyung.

They couldnt take it anymore after dinner they storm to their lover who laugh their of when some old man talk like mad man on tv, the two block the tv so the top team couldnt look at it "having fun tae"jimin?" The two look confusely "do you guys feel sorry for ignore us, bottom team?" Yoongi raise his eyebrow,jimin and taehyung blush "w-what?" Jimin ask, jungkooko roll his eye "you guys ignore us for two days so this is the punisment for you guys, we dont like punish you guys on bed -"eventhough it give us pleasure but it give you pain" yoongi continue for jungkook, the bottom team look at each other "but you make us suffer for two dayy! It much more pain than on the bed!" Taehyung whine "ehem ehem, did you guys think you guys are in fault now or do you wan-"YES WE'RE" the top team stand up and smirk while walking closer to jimn and taehyung, "so may i?" Jungkook and yoongi said to their lover while eyeing the buldge, the two blush and nod weakly, "night yoongi hyung"night jungkook" then they pull their lover to their own room.. the night is full with moan and endless round.

At the morning..

Mr and mrs jeon come back from work seeing jimin and taehyung hissing while walking and many hickeys on their neck with very swollen lips, and looking at jungkook and yoongi watching tv so casually with widen eye "jeon jungkook,min yoongi did you guys do that to them?!" Jungkook and yoongi shook their head "i do taehyung and yoongi hyung do jimin we're not doing together mom dad' jungkook said while eyeing strawberry tae and jimin, their parents shook their head "you guys are animals,wild wild animals" his mom said, the top team burst into mad laughter.END.

 

~1073k words~