Chapter 1: Where It All Started

Stranger (Three Shots)

Siwon’s P.O.V

 

     It’s been 5 years since last time I saw a beautiful figure… A beautiful person… I wonder how she is doing right now. I wonder if she still remembers me after those days we’ve shared.

 

     “Oppa! Have you finished your reports today? Our fashion show will be tomorrow.” Jessica reminded me. I can’t believe I was zoning out.

 

     “I’m about to finished it! Don’t worry!” I smiled at her. If only Jessica is not Donghae’s and if only my heart is ready I would court her. She’s beautiful like Yoona, she’s a nice person like Yoona, and she’s cold at first but actually not like Yoona. In short she is like Yoona for me.

 

     “Oppa, I want to ask you about something.” She said staring at me.

 

     “Go ahead.” I said as I looked at my report papers.

 

     “It’s a bit personal, is that okay?” she asked me. I smiled and nodded. “Oppa, why are you not dating anyone? I mean you are handsome, you are gentleman, you have a perfect job, and you are every girls dream. But why it’s like you are not interested in any girl?” she asked and I laughed.

 

     “You think I’m a gay?” I asked her and she sweetly smiled at me. “I’m not. It’s just… I’m not yet ready.”

 

     “You? Not ready? Are you kidding me, oppa? Since when did you have your last girlfriend?” she asked and I just smiled at her. “Yah! Why are you like that? We are partners here! I should know lots of things about you!” she almost yelled at me and I stared at her.

 

     “Including my personal life?” I asked her and she pouted. “Fine… It was a long time ago. We’ve been together since high school.”

 

     “Then what happened?” she asked me, turning all of her attention on me.

 

      “We broke up when we are on college because she needs to study abroad.” I softly said and she smiled at me.

 

      “Oppa, can you tell me the whole story?” she asked and I smiled.

 

     “I can’t I’m sorry.” I said and she pouted. Seeing her cute pout makes me melt maybe because I remember Yoona on her. “Fine… Urgh! But can you please stop pouting?” I said and she coldly glared at me.

 

     “Just start the story!” she coldly said and I nodded.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-FLASHBACKS-

 

     “Im Yoon Ah! Why are you so evil?” Siwon frowned.

 

     “I’m not! Well… If I’ am… I’m the most beautiful evil you’ve ever seen!” Yoona sarcastically said. Yoona was a brat and a queenka. She usually makes other student’s life suffered. Now her target is the school’s smartest kid Choi Siwon.

 

     “Can’t you stop on your dirty jobs? Making everyone suffer is the dumbest thing in the whole world!” Siwon said and Yoona evilly stared at him.

 

     “How can I stop? I enjoy doing this.” She smirked. Siwon laughed hard.

 

     “Enjoy? You are enjoying this? I‘ll show you what enjoyment is like.” Siwon said and Yoona rolled her eyes. Suddenly Siwon leaned closer to her and kissed her lips. She widened her eyes and tried to push him but he was so strong. The other people who saw them were shocked. They knew Yoona was really strong and Siwon was weak. After a long kiss, Siwon broke it and Yoona stared at him. “That’s the real enjoyment.” He chuckled. Yoona glared at him and slapped his face.

 

     “Choi Siwon, I’ll make you suffer!” she said and left him. Siwon smiled as he touched his lips.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

     “I saw what you did!” Leeteuk and he laughed.

 

     “How is it?” Kyuhyun evilly smirked. Siwon glared at him. “What? You are the first one to do that on Im Yoona! So, I’m just curious on how it turned out.”

 

     “Yah! Cho Kyuhyun, I know what the meaning behind that smirked! Don’t ever dare to do that on Seohyun! She’s a lot scarier than Yoona!” Siwon frowned and Kyuhyun laughed hard on him.

 

     “How did you know she’s a lot scarier than Yoona? She’s more pure than Yoona!” Kyuhyun evilly said and Siwon sighed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

     Meanwhile, Yoona was at the girl’s restroom with her friends. They are in front of the mirror for like 30 minutes and no one dared to enter.

 

     “That Siwon! Aish!” Yoona screamed. Her friends stared at her.

 

     “You’ve gone crazy after that kiss!” Yuri laughed and she sent her death glance.

 

     “Unnie, what if Kyuhyun oppa do that to me? What should I do?” Seohyun suddenly asked and they stared evilly at her.

 

     “Slap his face and run to the restroom!” Taeyeon laughed. Obviously, it was brought up to tease Yoona because that was the exact thing she did after Siwon kissed her.

 

     “Choi Siwon… You are so gonna die!” Yoona thought to herself.

****

     The school bell rang, indicating the start of the classes. All students run to their classrooms except Yoona, Yuri, Taeyeon, Seohyun, Sunny, & Tiffany who just walked prettily and don’t even care if they will be late. As soon as entered their classroom, all students paid attention at them. Boys usually stared at them with a red face while girls usually stared at them with jealousy. They sat on their usual chairs except Yoona.

 

     “Yoong, you can get your chair from other room!” Yuri laughed at her.

 

     “There is another option, Yoong.” Taeyeon evilly smiled and pointed to the vacant chair next to Choi Siwon. The teacher went inside and asked her to sit down. She had no choice left but to sit next to her enemy, Choi Siwon.

 

     “So how are you after our kiss?” Siwon asked and she sent him death glare. “I don’t need to study anymore because I’m already smart. So instead of reading books, I’ll make myself available every hour and every minutes of night…” he whispered to her ears. Yoona stared at him, irritated. “The most beautiful girl in this school, Im Yoona had kissed the smartest kid, Choi Siwon. Life is fair, isn’t it? You are most beautiful and I’m the smartest in this school. We will be a great couple.” He whispered again. This time Yoona can’t take it anymore and slapped his face again. Making all the students and the teacher in the classroom stared at them.

 

     “Choi Siwon! You are the worst person I’ve ever met!” she yelled at him and he laughed sarcastically.

 

     “I’m not. Well… If I’ am… I’m the most handsome worst person you’ve ever seen.” Siwon said, imitating Yoona.

 

     “Ms. Im and Mr. Choi lover’s quarrel are done outside the classroom not inside the classroom and not during the class but after the class.” The teacher said.

 

     “But we’re not even lovers!” Yoona protested and the teacher sent her death glance. She returned to her sit and Siwon smiled at her.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

     Few weeks had past, Siwon and Yoona are still sitting next to each other. Even though how hard Yoona tried jut to ignore him, she just can’t. Same as Siwon, he tried to focus on his studies but his mind keeps repeating the day he kissed her. One day, Yoona was walking at the cafeteria someone accidentally almost bumped into her. Luckily, there is Siwon, who catch her. Their eyes had met and they smiled at one another.

 

     “So, I was thinking if you are okay.” Siwon softly said as he smiled at her.

 

     “I’m okay. Thank you for catching me.”  She answered.

 

     “Ah. Okay.” Siwon muttered. Yoona smiled at him and about to leave but Siwon hold her wrist. Yoona stared at him. “Uhm… I know this is ridiculous… Yoona… Yoona…” Siwon hesitates as he tried to find good words to say. “Yoona…” Yoona raised her eyebrow, indicating irritation.

 

     “Are you going to say my name for the whole day?” she asked and Siwon shook his head. “Okay, I’ll go ahead.” Yoona turned her back on him. He gathered all his senses and all of his strength.

 

     “Im Yoona! Will be my girlfriend?” he softly asked. Yoona face him again and smiled.

 

     “What did you say? Sorry. They are too loud!” she evilly smiled. Siwon sighed.

 

     “Yoona… Would you be my girlfriend?” Siwon asked her again. Yoona stared at him. “Fine… LISTEN EVERYONE! I’M GOING TO SAY SOMETHING! PLEASE KEEP QUIET!” he yelled making everyone in the cafeteria stared at him. Siwon took a deep breath. “I’m nervous.” He muttered and Yoona smiled. “Yoona, would you be my girlfriend?” he asked. Yoona laughed while the crowds giggled.

 

     “Choi Siwon…” Siwon’s heart starts beating faster. “Yes!” she answered and the crowds cheered for them.

-End of Flashbacks-

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

     “That’s how it all started.” I smiled and Jessica giggled.

 

     “Oppa, Yoona is really lucky! What happened next?” she asked me.

 

     “We thought we could live happily ever after like fairytales. But no, fairytales don’t exist. That’s all.” I smiled and she pouted.

 

     “That’s sad. Oppa, promise me to continue your story telling tomorrow!” she smiled and I rolled my eyes. This girl is really… I can’t resist on her.

 

     “Fine. Leave me now. Tomorrow is our company’s big day so I have to finish my reports!” I said and she winked at me before returning to her seat. I get my wallet from my pocket. As I opened it, I saw our picture. “It’s been 5 years but I can’t still forget you. Yoona, how are you now? I hope you are doing well. You already forgot about me, right? I hope someday we will meet again…” I thought to myself as I smiled on the picture we took 5 years ago before she left.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment and Subscribe ^^