1/1

You're Mine

Baekhyun was boiling with anger. He pursed his lips as he stared at Chanyeol. The younger was equally angry. If looks could kill, Baekhyun would for sure be on the ground right now. "Don't blame me! She was all over me!" Chanyeol yelled and slammed his fist against the door. 

"You could've pushed her away!" Baekhyun yelled back even louder. "But you didn't!" He walked towards Chanyeol and stopped right in front of him. He stabbed his slim finger into Chanyeol's chest as he screamed the word 'you'. 

Chanyeol glared at him and pushed his hand away from him. "What do you expect me to do?! It's not like people can know about us!" He yelled right into Baekhyun's face. The elder pressed his pink lips into a thin line as he stared at the taller. 

"You could've still told her to leave you alone," he hissed and turned away. "At least now I know how much I mean to you," Baekhyun added and sat on the bed with a loud sigh. 

"Are you joking, Baekhyun?! Just because I didn't push her away, you're like this? What am I suppose to say when you're all over Sehun or Jongdae, huh?" Chanyeol said and moved closer to the bed. He placed his warm hand onto Baekhyun's shoulder. The older flinched away and stood up, distancing himself from the younger. 

"It's different! We both know I don't like them, it's just for the fans. But Chanyeol, you were touching her back!" The shorter screamed. 

"You're just jealous she didn't do that to you!" Chanyeol yelled without thinking. Baekhyun wanted to scream back but once he registered what the younger actually said, he closed his mouth and looked down. "Oh , Baek. I wasn't - I didn't mean it," he stuttered and reached out to embrace Baekhyun. The older dodged away and walked towards their closet. "What are you doing?" 

Chanyeol watched as Baekhyun opened the closet and started throwing his clothes out of it. His shirts were all over the floor but Baekhyun didn't stop and grabbed the pile of jeans. He dropped them on the floor. Once he finished, Baekhyun moved away and stared at Chanyeol. "Take what's yours and get out," he said calmly. He gritted his teeth as he watched the younger stare at him in confusion. 

"Fine," Chanyeol spat out and walked to the closet. Baekhyun felt disappointed. He thought Chanyeol would apologize again and kiss him like he always does but he chose to leave. He felt a pang in his chest as he watched the younger walking to the closet. Chanyeol kneeled down and Baekhyun looked away, not wanting to face the fact that Chanyeol was actually considering leaving. 

Suddenly, the ground beneath Baekhyun was gone and he grabbed onto the first thing he could which were Chanyeol's shoulders. The younger was picking him up with ease even though Baekhyun was gripping his shoulders like there was no tomorrow. "What the are you doing, Park Chanyeol?!" Baekhyun screamed and tried to hit his chest but the younger threw him over his shoulder and walked towards the door. He carried the older down the stairs, pass the living room, all the way to the exit. 

Baekhyun was hitting his back all along and demanding to be let down but Chanyeol ignored him. Sehun who was sitting on the couch with Jongin sleeping next to him, stared at them weirdly. "What are you two doing now?"

"Sehun! Help me!" Baekhyun yelled but Chanyeol carried him further. "Put me down right now!" 

"Nope." 

"Can you at least tell me what you're doing?!"

"You said 'take what's yours and get out' so I'm doing it," Chanyeol explained as he opened the door and stepped outside. Baekhyun stopped hitting him and let Chanyeol carry him. 

"Junmyeon! Chanyeol and Baekhyun are going crazy!"