Chapter 1

Innocent Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 1

 

“What?” Kyungsoo screamed in disbelief. He was standing in an office upon being called by a man who was sitting on a chair, in front of him was a table and a computer.

“I’m saying you’re temporarily transferred to the prison infirmary” his not so excited superior (Dr. Jin) sighed and repeated what he had already said once before.

“I don’t want to.. why should I in fact?” Kyungsoo replied earning an unpleasant glare.

“The previous doctor quit, so we had to choose a new one, and you know…” Dr. Jin said in an awkward inaudible tone “you have experience”

-

Kyungsoo left the office cursing his fate. How long has it been since he last interacted with prisoners? And why the hell must he be reminded of the past that he promised himself he would throw into the deepest sea in the world? This is so messed up Kyungsoo thought.

He removed his gown and went to the bathroom for a shower –yeah well he worked in an elite hospital with a shower in his personal office.

Kyungsoo was one of best psychiatric and physical doctors in the hospital; he never encountered any case of mental illness that he couldn’t solve. He dealt with many patients, including those who suffered from DID, bipolar disorders, and psychiatric depressions. Everyone admired him and nearly worshipped him -nearly.

-

Water ran down Kyungsoo’s body; his back had a big scar that looked seriously awful –well for his petite body it did. He hit the wall with much force but he regretted it afterwards. (you know it hurts..) Once he left the bathroom, with only a towel surrounding his lower body, he raised his head to see a girl sitting on his chair.

“Damn.. how did you get in” Kyungsoo nearly cursed. He was sure he locked the door.

“You know, I have a spare key” The girl lifted her arms up to show him the key.

“GIVE!” Kyungsoo ran towards her “ME!” he reached his hands and pulled the key “THAT!” That was better he thought. But no it wasn’t. The girl pulled the towel, leaving Kyungsoo and flustered with a red tin on his cheeks.

“What’s wrong with you?” Kyungsoo pulled back the towel and wrapped it around his waist.

Kyungsoo pushed her out of the room while she tried to resist. Kyungsoo ignored her screams behind the door.

“OPPA!!! OPPA!!!  OPPP……PPPAAAA!!!”

He was annoyed, he has a freaking report to finish and this transfer is eating his brain, and well this noisy girl is definitely not something he was missing.

“Shutup and leave, Soo Jung” Kyungsoo walked to put something on, because if this idiot does not leave him alone, calling the cops will be the first option he considers.

Only to his luck, Soo Jung leaves after saying “Idiot Soo” her voice slightly indicating sadness and well maybe she was crying. Not like Kyungsoo cared anyways.

-

Kyungsoo was now there, first day of work in prison. He didn’t want to admit it, bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter