Chapter 1

Black Rose
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My mother always reminds me love is a beautiful thing. Love is for everyone. I use to believe in her words, until our father left us for another woman. I was 11 at that time. "You are the greatest blessing that God has given to me. I won`t replace you." Those were the words my father told me 8 years ago. He left me with a heavy burden. My mother was so devasted that she began to drink and smoke. I was left all alone. At an early age of 13 I started working to provide my own needs, since my mother doesn`t care about me since father left us. I strive hard to become one of the most successful singer in the entertainment industry. "You are nothing but a useless junk." I want to forget those words my mother told me. I want to run away and escape, so I promise to myself to work hard and escape from my bittersweet life. Until I, Lee Hayi, became Lee Hi. And one of the successful rookie artist of YG.

 

"Hayi-shi" someone patted my shoulder only to find my manager. 

 

I put my earphones away and answered him, "Yes, oppa?"

 

"Sajangnim wants to meet you in his office." He stated looking at the book his holding

 

"Do you know why oppa?" I asked in a worried manner.

 

"He didn`t told me why, but I think it`s just some simple matter since you didn`t do wrong." He said 

 

"Oh okay"I replied and put on my earphones again. It was a 10 minute drive going to the building. My manager opened the door for me and I thank him. I went to the elevator directly, when it was about to close a hand stopped it.

 

"Hanbin-shi"I said and he looked at me surprised

 

"Oh, Hayi sunbae."He said and bowed at me. 

 

"No need to call me that, I`ll be comfortable if you just call me  Hayi."I told him. He smiled awkwardly at me. There was a long silence, until I managed to spoke up.

 

"Where are you going?" I asked him, to ease the awkwardness

 

"I`m going to the studio, I`ll submit this song I and Bobby hyung composed to Teddy hyung." Showing me the USB he`s holding

 

"That`s for your final song?"I asked him.

 

"I don`t know. I still don`t know if we are going to debut. The competition between us and Team A is heating up and knowing they have many fans than us." I heard him sigh.

 

"You should not lose you hope and not give up. You don`t know how fate play but as long as you're all enjoying the stage and treasuring each other, that`s something you can keep." I also experienced what he`s experiencing right now.

 

"Thanks Hayi. How about you where are you going?" He asked me back

 

"I`m going to the president`s office." I answered. And once again, a long moments of silence. The silence was cut by the sound of the elevator. 

 

"Hayi-shi, I`ll get going."He smiled and went out. I was already nervous seeing the president. My hands trembling, feet shaking, heart thumping, this must be the effect of YG in his artists. When the elevator opened, indicating the 7th floor, I didn`t waste any time and went out. I stood outside his office. Breathing loudly and heavily as I knock the door.

 

"Come in."I heard his voice loud and clear and opened the door. As soon as I step inside goosebumps was all over my body.

 

"Sit down, Hayi-shi."He pointed at one of the chairs and I sat down

 

"The reason why I called you here is that, you know right that your being labeled as "cold", "ignorant" or even "arrogant". The family knows that`s its not true, so do you want me to hold an interview about this stuffs?" Sajangnim stated with a concern and worried voice in his voice.

 

He speaks so gently lika a father do to his child. Even though were not family by blood but he acts as one. His daughter must be really bless to have a father like him. 

 

"Hayi-shi"Sajangnim called my attention

 

"Oh, no need sajangnim." I assured him and smiled at him. He held my hand and smiled sweetly and lovingly. A smile that my father never gave me.

 

"I`ll go ahead sajangnim." I said and bowed at him before leaving his office. When I left his office, I directly went inside the elevator. I don`t want to return yet so I went up the rooftop a place where no one can disturb me all alone and I  just stared at the sky above me.

 

"How dare you lie at me!" I heard my mother shouting at my father

 

"I don`t love

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter