( 1 ) - On A One Fine Autumn Season.

'Fall' In LOVE !

       ' you , her , them , my life ! '  Those cursed words rapidly enchoes all over Hyukjae's head . Tears on his face hasn't dry and yet , it was replaced by new one . Eyes got puffy and blurry , nose got runny and his heart aches all over making his whole body numb by  the pain he felt and the cold autumn wind blowing through his body .Today , 14th October is the date where Hyukjae and Younghwa relationship ended . He can't believe it after those 4 years in a relationship with Younghwa is meaningless . And earlier , he just asked Hyukjae to meet him and spat a words that Hyukjae never expect to come from his ex-boyfriend mouth.

                         ' Lets stop our relationship here . We're over . ' 
     
          And just like that , he turned his back to Hyukjae and left the blonde haired boy alone without any further explaination making Hyukjae puzzled with many quetions on his mind . Eventhough many things he want to ask Younghwa during that moment , but he can't utter a word not even a single one . Maybe he was too shock and too hurt .

      " Damn Younghwa!! Why you must do *hic*  this to me !? What's wrong with me *hic* ?! Am i not beautiful enough for *hic* for *hic* for y-you!? " Hyukjae talk to nobody incoherently as he stumbling here and there , almost losing his balance . The peoples who's passing by Hyukjae look at him with pity in their eyes and some of them whispering with their friend but none of them is willingly to help the heavily drunk boy to get home. Hyukjae's eyes got heavy as if consiousness slowly started to slipping away but he manage to walk again using whatever by his side to support his body. After a few shaky and unsteady step , he stop walking . His stomach feel weird and nauseous started to took over him . He immedietally clamp his mouth using his palm , searching for appropriate to let his stomach content out but when he took another each steps his head started to spin violently and his vision doubled . Dizziness had control all over him making he lose his balance and stumble backward but before he could meet the ground , he randomly reach for something to hold himself from falling on the hard ground and he succeded to save himself. Unknown by him that the one he grab is not something but in fact it was someone who's happend to pass by him.


             
        " Woah!! " The stranger startled when Hyukjae grab his expensive black suit's jacket . Hyukjae putting too much of his weight on the tall stranger making the stranger support his body completely . 
     
 "Hey kid , are you okey?" Hyukjae clamping his mouth harder when the stranger shook his shoulder .
     
 "Mhpff..ngh!!" He mumbled , gripping onto the stranger harder. He try to hold his vomit but he fail and as a result , "Huwerkk!! Uhuk!! Huk!! "  He stained the expensive Stuart Hughes suit with his vomit.

"What the-!? Aiishh!!" The stranger's face frown in disgust when he felt his body pressed against the stained and wet suit. "Yah!! What have you done to my clothes!! " Hyukjae couldn't hear the stranger's annoyed and irritated hiss because he fell unconscious on the stranger's warm embrace. "Oi..oi!!" he shook Hyukjae violently but Hyukjae isn't moving nor twitching in inch. " Oh god.. " He sigh heavily , not knowing what to do . He thought that he just want to leave the drunk there but he can't since that place is pretty crowded and many people could see and if peoples see , his reputation as a one of the wealthy family heir will drop. No way he will let that happend ! It is the last thing he want to do ! But for now , there's still some other options right?

            "Young Master!! Young Master Donghae!" Someone call for him from behind . Donghae turn around and see one of his bodyguards running towards him and stop once he reach beside him. Donghae rised one of his eyebrow , " Yes? Whats wrong?" he try to fight the urge to roll his eyes. In this state , everyone get annoyed easily and not to mantion that it is the first time someone dare to ruin his day , mood and.... his favorite suit. To be honest , nobody dare to make Donghae angry because once he did it'll turns into a total disaster and he will make other's day as bad as him too! The bodyguard shiver when he felt dark aura surrounding Donghae . He gulp nervously and hope that Donghae won't take his angry on him .
 "Here. Take this brat home with us. This brat need to be punish for ruining my ing day ." Hyukjae is thrown to the bodyguard's arm . Donghae walk before the bodyguards with anger throbbing all over his body and while he walk towards his white 2014 Audi S8 , he promised himself that Hyukjae will be sorry that he bumped onto him and not to mantion that he troubled the great Lee DongHae just a few hours before his 26th birthday .

         " Sorry kid , i can't save you from the terrifying beast."  Whispered the bodyguard slowly and praying for Hyukjae's safety once he regain his consciousness.


 



Woah~~ So here's the first chapter!! Hope you like it !! hehe.. and sorry if its not good because it's my first time writing a fanfic xD . And again , forgive me if there's some grammar mistakes because English is not my 1st language! Hihihi !!  

UM.. IF YOU LIKE , PLEASE COMMENT , SUBSCRIBE AND UPVOTE !! 

 HOPE YOU GUYS HAVE A NICE , AWESOME AND GREAT DAY TODAY !! SEE YOU AGAIN ON THE NEXT CHAPTER BYE-BYE MY DEAR CUTIE FLOWERS~!