Cut 7

Casanova Prince

After a week of medical certified holiday, I could go back to the campus. The examination season was just a few weeks away. I coudn't just stay still in my house in this spine braces watching TV and reading books. "Jen, your friend came to pick you up." The housekeeper or also my nanny knocked the door while talking to me. "Okay, I'm coming!" I opened the door, and walk out heading to the pavement. The girls maybe got a little too excited to welcome me to the campus. Opening the door wide, my jaw also cannot be helped but to drop on the floor, wide open. "Why are you here?" I asked in irritation. 

"I'm going to be your guardian for this week." He smiled awkwardly and took my backpack from my hand. Leading the way towards his car, opening the door wide for me. I sighed. "I'm not going with you!!" I yelled, crossing my arm, walking back deeper into the house. "Yah, Lee Jenni, we don't have time for a fight. We only got half an hour before class. We should go, with your condition right now, you need more than 10 minutes to reach your class." Sehun stated with his palm rubbing his face wildly. He inhaled a deep breath, looking at me with a stare of a tiger that was about to kill a prey. 

My brother descend the stair in a rush, with his neck tie half done. He looks like he was late for something important. "Little girl, did you took a shower today?" He asked as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder to sniff my head. I dodged his touch, irritated. "Why are you here?" He voices in shock looking at Sehun who was standing still at the side of his car. "Hyung, could you just convince her to get into my car. We're already late for class." Sehun said bluntly without answering his question. Jongsuk oppa look at his watch and look at me alternately. Without a word, he guided me to Sehun's car. "Take care." He bid goodbye after he planted a kiss on my cheek. I gasped in utter disbelief. I get into the car without much argument. 

Sehun walked me to the class, according and following my speed while holding for my backpack. I never received so much stare like this. "Did you get this kind of stares on daily basis?" I asked, sitting on my chair while Sehun place down my files and bag on top of the table. "Nope, just today. Maybe they found it weird for me to a girl to this extend. Your're the first girl to receive such treatment from me. So, you should be thankful to me." He squated down looking into my eyes making me feel nauseous suddenly. 

"Just call me if you need me okay?" Sehun ruffled my hair before getting up. I smirked. "Don't regret it later for touching my hair." I chuckled and pushed him away from me. Sehun sniffed his fingers just before he turn back to me with a disgusted face. "You should wash your hair someday. It's smells like rotten eggs." He stated before walking out from the class.