Jealousy

College

My best friend is named Chanyeol . I have been with him all of my life, but now we are going to separate colleges. We are only an hour apart but that's still a big gap for us. Right before we left for our colleges, Chanyeol told me that he loved me and then I repeated those words back to him. 

We complete each other. Chanyeol is loud and out going while I'm shy and reserved. 

It's been about a month since I started classes at my college and my life is already crazy. 

I was sitting at my desk, doing my homework, when my phone went off. 

"Hello." I answered. 

"Hey, Su-bin! How are you my love?" I sighed at his cheesy comment.

"I'm fine, you?"

"I'm great!" He replied, "but I miss you."

"I miss you too, Channie."

"What are you doing next weekend?" He asked

"Um, nothing that I know of. Why?"

"Well, there is a huge party on Friday and I was wondering if you wanted to go with me?"

"Okay. I will meet you at your dorm next weekend." I said.

We both said 'I love you' and then ended the phone call.

××××××

It had been a long week, so by the time Friday rolled around i was bouncing off the walls with excitement. For the party I curled my hair slightly, then I tossed on some black jeans and one of Chanyeol's old shirts. To top it all off (literally) I put on a snapback. I know that Chanyeol loves it when I wear snapbacks.

×××××××

I arrived at Chanyeol's dorm at 7:45. His roommate, Jongdae, opened the door and shouted, "Dang Chanyeol! You never told me that your girlfriend was freaking hot!"

Chanyeol came out of the bathroom with a smile and hugged me. When he pulled away he turned to Jongdae and gave him an accusing look.

"Can you try to be less creepy?" Chanyeol asked.

Then, instead of replying like a normal person, Jongdae started singing Lady Gagas' song, 'Born This Way'. I couldn't help but laugh.

××××××

We arrived at the party around nine. A lot of people stared at us. Most of them thought Chanyeol was single.

We walked over to a bunch of good looking guys, whom I assumed were Chanyeol's friends. They all looked at me and one of them smirked and said, "nice catch!". I blushed profusely. 

"Su-bin?" I turned around to see one of my best friends from middle school.

"Ji-yoon?" I asked in disbelief. Then we both squeeled like five year olds at a petting zoo and proceeded to hug each other.

I left Chanyeol's side for a while to hang out with Ji-yoon. When I came back there was a pretty girl sitting very close to Chanyeol. She was obviously flirting. But Chanyeol was oblivious as always. I didn't like how she was slowly inching closer. So I walked forward and sat on his lap and then I pressed a passionate kiss to his lips.

"What was that for?" He asked shyly.

"Oh," I said looking at the girl, "I just wanted everyone to know that you're mine."