N E W C H A P T E R

A R R A N G E D

"Angel, today is your first day of school, and i hope you'll behave and not create any scene"

"sure thing, mother"

"and you, danial, keep your eyes on your sister."

"is that important? cos i have better thing to do, she can take care of her self."

"that's true mom"

"kids, please."

"no promises."

"yes, that's right, little sister, no promises"

"good morning, dear wife, angel, smart son"

"morning Dad,"

"morning honey"

"whoop, that's it, angel, we better get going and leave them alooooone"

"nice one, bro! lets go"

"good bye mummy, daddy"

 

Angel and her brother ride the public bus to school when suddenly, an apple of Angel's eyes boarded the bus. He was so eyecatching, his eyes are small, and woah blonde hair, cute features, nice body. 

*omg omg omg, who is this guy?!!!! i'm so gonna find out his name!! oh wait, we are wearing the same uniform, OMG!!! we're from the same school*

*should i talk to him, should i??????*

"ehem, it seems that someone is interested with that guy..."

"uh, what, w-what, are you talking about. i'm not interested in this whatever korea, kpop, idol, boys"

"sure thing"

"duh"

*no, bro, no... duh, i am interested with this guy. He look so fineeeee*

-reached thier school-

After reaching there, angel and danial go to thier seperate ways. danial is in year 3 class, where as me, is in year 2 class.

"alright class, silent please. now, i am going to introduce you, your new class mate who is from  Singapore. Angel please come in"

*oh wow, so these are all bunch of kpop kids*

*okay, this is awkward. argh, stop staring at me *

"angel, please introduce yourself"

"uhm, my name is Angel, and i'm 18 this year. yes, i'm from singapore"

*that's all right? so where do i sit?*

"alright, angel, you may sit beside jinhwan"

*gosh, what a name.*

*OMG, WAIT, ISN't he is the guy thati took the bus with, OMG, HIS NAME IS JINHWAN, AND I AM SITTING BESIDE HIM*

"hi,angel"

"hm, jinhwan"

"okay, cool" 

*hmm, such a waste, so arrogant*