Fire

HEROES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Namjoo walked into the Yookyung’s room, she saw Yookyung sat quietly in front of the painting board.

"paint something?" Namjoo approached Yookyung with a smile.

Yookyung just silent, her eyes glassy as would cry.

"Why? What are you drawing? " Namjoo stood beside Yookyung and see Yookyung paintings. Namjoo shuther  with both her palm due to the surprised. "Yookyung ..."

Yookyung shook her head. "I don't know what happened ..."

It is a paint about blonde cheerleader burned with fire. The cheerleaders it was Yoon Bomi.

Bomi was driving alone toward GaEul home, she looks happy, once it gets in there.

"Hi Bomi!" exclaimed Bomi's friend.

Bomi greeted them with a smile and a wave them.

The House was very crowded, filled by high school students.

"Yoon Bomi!"

Bomi turned, he is Minhwan. Bomi smile.

"Sunbae ..."

"Hi ... I thought you were not coming," said Minhwan.

Bomi chuckle. "But I'm here ..."

"Minhwan! come here! "a Minhwan friend called him.

"Go, I'm going to be here," said Bomi.

From a distance it looks Chanyeol who stood watching them then follow Minhwan and his friends.

...

Kris kept screaming, Joy continues to intrude on his dream.

Kris felt his body cuts in his dreams, he then switched to another dream, now he was in the secret  building of H.I.D. Kris walk down the corridor.

"Professor, you love me?"

Kris heard the voice of a woman from a room, he stopped and viewed from the crack of the door. He saw Jessica in the middle talking to someone. Then someone hugged Jessica and they kiss.

"No! that's not true! This is just a dream! " Kris kept screaming even though his eyes closed because of falling asleep.

Joy of giving signals on Krystal. Krystal nodded and pulled out her power, she breath the dust to Kris.

"It is a fact, Yixing and Jessica loved each other. They just feel pity on you all this time, Jessica never love you. "

Kris opened his eyes, implied hatred from his eyes.

...

Sunggyu met Yuri.

"So, how do you guys research? you guys find that girl? "

Sunggyu shook his head. "Yet, we will seek ..."

"I want that girl as soon as possible, we need every cell and every detail of the girl's body to our technology!"

"I will make sure ..."

"Make sure it immediately, before I go with myself!" said Yuri.

After the meeting that day, Yuri remembered how that she knows things about ' the white queen ', it’s from her sister Mina, Mina has a list of the ' Inhuman ' that she had stolen from someone, but the list was missing along with Mina that killed unnoticed, Mina was killed with a body that is destroyed by fire. Yuri's younger sister, Mina was a ' Inhuman ', she can run fast, that's why she got a copy of the list of the 'Inhuman '.

...

Namjoo carrying Yookyung painting into the Yixing room.

"Professor ..." Namjoo called him.

Yixing are investigating something else turned toward Namjoo.

"What is it?"

Namjoo panting. "Cheerleaders ... ' white queen ' ... "Namjoo shows Yookyung painting.

Yixing soon took his cell phone and called someone.

...

Dujun in search of looking for someone who was once briefly he met, he doesn’t think that he would need that person. Then phone Dujun rings.

"Hello?"

"Yoon Dujun ..."

"Professor, what is it?"

"Your daughter ... She's in danger. You're with her? "

"What is it? What are you talking about? Bomi is being... wait… what did you said? "

"Your daughter! She is in danger! "

Dujung hang up the phone calls and  Dujun change direction to a party that Bomi attend.

...

Bomi chatting with friends on the cheerleaders team. On the other hand, Chanyeol listen to conversations Minhwan and some friends as well as the home owner, GaEul.

"I'm betting that Minhwan could  her tonight ..." said Minhwan friends.

"No

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter