Present for Dangerousluv1

SHINee Secret Santa 2015

Marry me again?

 

Pairing: 2min
Prompt: Minho is doing some cleaning around the house for a house party. While cleaning he finds his and Taemin's old matching high school rings and they remind him of the day they both switched their high school rings for wedding rings.

 

a/n: Hi santee.. I hope you’ll like this despite being a bit late.. Also, I rarely write 2min as my main pair but they are adorable… thus I tried to make this as fluffy as a cotton candy

----

 

Minho went up to their attic to take the Christmas decors as it was that time of the year with the temperature dropping and white blanket covering everything outside. He knew it was a bit late for the decors since it was a week before Christmas but his late night business meetings got the best of him and thus, he wasn’t able to do the decorating up until now.

 

He manoeuvred his way towards the pile of boxes that has bold letters spelled out as ‘Christmas decors’ but his eye caught something from the far side of the attic and he went towards the boxes labelled with ‘highschool stuff’. He took out a box and opened it, noting the dust that accumulated through the years, as it was that long ago. He took out a high school yearbook and opened it, smiling as he saw how ridiculous their hairstyles were but that was the style their generations thought was cool. He closed the yearbook and thought of bringing it to the party they are hosting just before Christmas to give the kids something to laugh about.

 

Then his eye caught the aqua velvet case and he grins knowing what the small box contains, it was of course something that was too precious to throw away and he was wondering why it ended up in the attic, he’ll have to talk to his partner about it.

 

----

 

Minho was in his junior year when he finally realized that he was in fact pretty much gay; but he wasn’t really gay through and through because he was just gay for one person and that person happened to be his best friend’s boyfriend’s younger brother. Well of course he was attracted to girls and more girls, taking for example the Ace swimmer Yuri who had the body to die for and he’ll get a hard on if you ask him, or Bora, the school’s ace Archer, who was not only pretty but friendly and down to earth, but only one person gave him a heart attack.

 

Lee Taemin

 

Minho couldn’t shake off the image of the teen dancing on stage and for the first time in forever, he was falling head over heels for the teen who happened to be his best friend’s boyfriend’s brother.

 

“Hey Minho, got plans for the weekend?” Jonghyun asked as he sat next to the taller teen.
 

“None at the moment hyung, why?” Minho asked back and Jonghyun beamed him a happy smile.

 

“You see, it’s Taemin’s birthday and Jinki hyung wanted to surprise him.” Jonghyun said and Minho pursed his lips.

 

“So what does it have to do with me?” Minho asked.

 

“We need help decorating the place and besides, aren’t you his classmate or something?” Jonghyun asked.

 

“batch mate, he’s a section below me.” Minho corrected his hyung.

 

“Whatever, coming?” Jonghyun asked and Minho nodded because why would he skip an opportunity to celebrate his crush’s birthday. Right?

 

So he ended up helping Jonghyun and Jinki set up the house for the surprise party right after Taemin returns from his dance class. He was putting up streamers when his eyes rolled after witnessing the two lovebirds eat each others’ faces; it was inappropriate public display of affection, he wasn’t bitter thank you very much!

 

After the decoration was done and Kibum, Taemin and Jinki’s childhood friend, was finished with the food and cake, Minho looked at his work and proudly smiled as he had accomplished something for the boy who made his heart beat quickly and loudly.

 

As Taemin returned home from class, he was greeted with confetti and loud congratulatory messages that made him tear up, and thus Jonghyun, being the sappy one, enveloped the younger into a tight hug, rubbing circles on the younger’s back.

 

“And I do wonder who your boyfriend is, Jjong.” Jinki joked before he joined the group hug.

 

“Let’s not keep the food waiting okay?” Key declared and they were all led to the dining room where the food was deliciously laid out for them.


Taemin was walking towards the room when he noticed Minho and he gave him a bright smile. ‘Thank you for coming Minho-ssi.” Taemin uttered and Minho couldn’t help but blush a bit.

 

“Just Minho, we’re on the same grade anyway.” Minho said coolly, trying not to sound too nervous as he kept his heart in check.

 

“Let’s eat then, Key hyung’s japche is the best!” Taemin uttered and Minho smiled back at him.

 

They sat on the dining room and Minho noted that it was a spacious area with pictures of the brothers as they were growing up. In the table lay Key’s special dishes and they all looked very delicious.

 

“Mom and dad are on business trip so this is all I could do for you Taem.” Jinki said and Taemin hugged his brother.

 

“You did more than you think you did hyung.” Taemin beamed him a smile and Minho, and fate must be kind to him, loved the endearing display of brotherly love.

 

They all ate and it was indeed delicious, Key earning praises and telling him how lucky his wife or husband will be, to which he proudly told everyone that his boyfriend, Woohyun who is a junior as well in Woollim High where Key was currently enrolled, was also good at cooking.

 

“We should visit them more often then hyung, we both fail at cooking.” Jonghyun remarked and Jinki nodded.

 

“I hope you’ll be patient with us.” Jinki said and Key smiled at them.

 

“I can’t let you two starve could i?” He uttered and then they continued with the meal.

 

“My recital’s next week hyung, please come okay?” Taemin invited them and they all exchanged glances before nodding, all except Minho. “You’re bsy Minho?” taemin asked, a bit disappointed but soon his lips curved into a smile.

 

“I’d love to come and watch, I just didn’t know I was invited.” Minho replied and Jonghyun snickered next to him.

 

“Smooth.” Jonghyun said.

 

“Nonsense! You are my brother’s boyfriend’s best friend, it’s like you are my best friend by correlation.” Taemin uttered and Key burst out laughing.

 

“Such logic Taemin.” Key sashayed.

 

“I don’t mind that correlation.” Minho uttered and that made Taemin beamed with pride.

 

Taemin did take the correlation into heart, Minho found out the next Monday when the dancer practically bounced on top of him as they entered the school gates.

 

“Hi bestfriend!” Taemin greeted and Minho smiled, feeling that the morning was indeed got better than it usually was.

 

“Good morning.” Minho relied, happy at the closeness that they currently have; it’s a start right?

 

“See you at lunch then?” Taemin asked as he stopped in front of his class and Minho smiled and nodded.

 

“Sure, see you Taemin!” Minho waved and Taemin felt his heart flutter and follow the friend.

 

Oh if only Minho has an idea how much he had liked him.

 

….

 

“I am freaking nervous hyung!” Taemin shouted at his brother who was snickering.

 

“You’ve done this since you were ten Taem.” Jinki argued and received a pout from Taemin.

 

“I did but all of them does not include my crush watching me perform!!!” Taemin shouted which only made Jinki laugh.

 

“You crack me up Taem.” Jinki uttered. “Okay, fine. Just think if it as a way to impress him.” Jinki uttered and Taemin glared at him. “Remember that Yuri-ssi and Bora-ssi are also performing and they are often paired up with Minho, and as my sources told me, Minho is good friends with them.” Jinki added fuel to the fire.

 

“Oh you didn’t say that hyung.” Taemin got fired up and that was exactly what Jinki was hoping for.

 

“Prove that you are better then.” Jinki said and bid his brother good luck before joining Jonghyun, Minho, Key and Woohyun to watch the program.

 

Yuri performed third and wow, that was something for the books. Jonghyun nudged Minho who was gaping and Jinki was a little rattled but he believed in his brother. Bora performed midway through the program and Minho was still gaping, the girl has some moves and Key remarked about a fly that would end up in his stomach.

 

“Did you see how y she was!” Minho remarked.

 

“But you haven’t seen Taemin.” Jinki uttered proudly and Minho tried not to sound too interested.

 

“Looking forward to it.” Minho challenged and they returned to the program.

 

Not long after, Taemin came up on stage and minho’ss eyes were as wide as a frog’s. He didn’t even try to blink as the lights dimmed and the spotlight shone at the dancer. Taemin performed his routine perfectly and a difficult choreography if Minho could add. It was just so pleasingly perfect that all other performances were forgotten in favour of this one. Loud applauses were given to Taemin and Minho was one of them.

 

“See.” Jinki uttered proudly and Minho could only muster two thumbs up. “if you want to nab my brother, you better do it now or else.” Jinki warned and Miho gaped at him.

 

“are you setting me up with your brother Jinki hyung?” Minho asked and Jinki sighed.

 

“Do I look like I don’t?” Jinki asked and Minho as speechless. “are you even gay Minho?” Jinki asked and Minhho was shocked

 

He blinked a couple of time and then nodded. “I mean, bi, I think. I do like girls but I am interested in Taemin.” Minho uttered then widened his eyes as he realized what he just revealed. “Oh m y God!” He remarked and the others laughed heartily.

 

“You got my vote.” Key and Woohun uttered at the same time.

 

“You got mine as well.” Jonghyun added.

 

“And You got mine from the start.” Jinki smiled warmly and Minho blushed as he just confessed his feelings to his crush’s brother and friends first instead of his object of affection.

“I guess that’s a yes?” Minho asked and everyone cheered him on.

 

“Go get him Prince Charming.” Jinki remarked and Minho quickly ran towards the  dressing room to grab the opportunity to confess to Taemin.

 

“Hey Minho!” Yuri greeted and he smiled politely.

 

“Hey Noona!” Minho greeted as well. “You did well.” He said and then quickly evaded her in favor of prying the vicious fangirls off of Taemin. He inched his way and placed an arm around Taemin’s waist and pulled him towards a corner.

 

“Oh Hey Minho!” Taemin tried to sound collected despite the heavy pounding of his heart, both from dancing and from the proximity of Minho.

 

“Please say yes.” Minho uttered and Taemin was confused.

 

“Yes?” Taemin replied reluctantly and Minho grinned and kissed his cheek.

 

“Great.” He said and Taemin was confused as hell.

 

“What?” Taemin asked.

 

“be mine.” Minho stated, not as a question but as a statement and Taemin smiled before nodding.


 

….

 

“Minho!!” Taemi called out as he walked up the attic, his husband was taking a little too long to fetch the Christmas décor and the kids were getting impatient. “Hey Minho!” Taemin called out again and a smile stretch across his face as he saw his partner sitting on a side of the attic gazing at the aqua box. “There you are!” Taemin chirped and sat next to Minho who was awoken from his day dream.

 

“Hey Taemin.” Minho greeted, kissing his husband’s cheek.

 

“So what are you looking at?” Taemin asked and then looked at the box on the palm of his lover. “I wondered where they were kept!” Taemin uttered with glee.

 

“Do you remember when we got them?” Minho asked and Taemin smiled and nodded.

 

“How could I even forget.” Taemin replied and they both share a kiss.

 

 

Minho was flabbergasted when he stepped inside the room of 3-3. He received a text message from his boyfriend to pick him up in his classroom but ended up inside the marriage booth. It was their school’s festival so it was understandable that there are booths like this, his own class decided on a horror booth, but this is just ridiculous.

 

“hello Minho!” Dasom greeted him. “Taemin is waiting for you.”She chirped. “But we do need to fix your make up.  I don’t think Taemin would like marrying a vampire.” Dasom uttered, noting the white foundation smeared on Minho’s face and fake blood on the side of his cheeks.

 

When Minho was all cleaned up and looking like a prince charming more than a vampire, he was led to the space by the blackboard where Minho was already waiting, wearing a white tuxedo that matched his black suit and flashing a smile. Minho smiled back and extended a hand as he approached the boyfriend, Taemin extending his hand as well and they interlaced their fingers together as they faced the makeshift altar.

 

“This is a lovely couple.” Sungyeol, class 3-3’s president, uttered.

 

“Thank you.” Minho uttered.

 

“Well, you know that this is not a real marriage but, we can try to make it as memorable as a real one.” Sungyeol said and the two nodded.

 

Sungyeol blabbered his script and the two didn’t really pay attention to it since it’s not that important anyway, they just smiled at each other, eyes sparkling with happiness and genuine love.  And then Dasom handed an aqua box to Minho with a smile on her face and a wink towards Taemin. Minho opened it and his eyes went wide as he looked at the couple rings inside.

 

“your brother commissioned those.” Sungyeol uttered and Teamin nodded. “Go ahead exchange rings as a sign of your marriage.” Sungyeol said and the two nodded.

 

Minho took the first ring, the smaller one, and then took Taemin’s left hand and inserted the ring. Taemin did the same and they were all smiles as they finished the exchange.

 

“It’s not mandatory but, you may now kiss your partner.” Sungyeol announced and the two took the opportunity to share a chaste kiss.

 

“I love you Taemin.” Minho uttered when they broke apart.

 

“I love you too.” Taemin replied and they shared another kiss.

 

….

 

Minho took the ring from the box and then went down on his knee. “Taemin ah, marry me agin?” Mimho asked with a smile on his face.

 

Taemin was surprised by the action  and his eyes were welling up, but he nodded nonetheless. Minho inserted the old ring in Taemin’s ring finger that already had the platinum band that they choose as their wedding rings, and to both of their surprise, the silver blended well with the platinum.

 

“I love you Minho!” Taemin uttered as he kissed his husband. He then took the other ring and  inserted it on Minho’s ring finger before sharing another kiss.

 

“Papa! Appa!” they heard tiny voices and soon they saw their 2 sets of twins, Choi Minjung and Choi Sungcheol who were both 7 and Lee Taeyon and Lee Jun who were both 5,  running towards them.

 

They both laughed as the kids run towards them and hugged them, and they ruffled the little ones hair.

 

“Are you getting bored huh?” Taemin asked and the four kids nodded. “Let’s get these decorations then.” Taemin said and the kids jumped up and down excitedly.

 

“You hold on to this Minjung.” Minho uttered as he handed the yearbook to his eldest daughter born from surrogacy.

 

“And you hold on to this Taeyon.” Taemin uttered as he handed the youngest daughter the aqua box.

 

“Okay, now let’s get those boxes boys.” Minho led the boys, Sungcheol and Jun, towards the boxes of Christmas décor and handed each a small box.

 

Taemin and Minho each took a box and they all went down the attic. They heard a knock on the door and Taemin attended to it. He welcomed inside his brother and his husband with his nieces and nephews.

 

“Just in time to help us decorate.” Taemin uttered with a smile and everyone entered the house to get away from the biting cold. ‘I’ll prepare hot choco.” He said and the two nodded and led their own set of 8 year old twins, Lee Hoshi and Kim Woozi, towards Minho and their cousins to help out decorate for the party.

 

Jinki then noticed the rings on Minho’s finger and grinned at him. Minho just winked at him that made Jinki smile and turned to his husband who was fussing over the girls. “I think you better get daughters soon hyung.” Minho remarked and Jinki nodded.

 

“maybe soon Minho.” Jinki replied.

 

----

 

A/n: Merry Christmas! Forgive my addition of other characters and if this is a bit short. It’s at least 2k words so I hope that it is still fine. I hope that it’s fluffy enough for you and that I interpreted the prompt well.  Happy Holidays!