(Author's Choice) When Jimin and Jaehwa are partnered up for a dance project

{My Love My Love❤} Scenario shop! [OPEN] (NCT & ASTRO ADDED!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For: Luhanswife_

Partner: BTS Jimin Song: BTS Converse High https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UhlErTDG_Y

It was yet another day at BigHit High and the students were rushing into the school ground. The students of class 3B were all over the place.  "Yah! I got partnered up with Yura!" a guy yelled to his friends. "whats going on?" Jaehwa asked one of her friends. She wanted to know why everyone was jumping on eachother in the front of the room. "Haven't you heard? We have a new project for dance. The teacher picked our partners for us." Yoona said cheerfully. "I got partnered with Hoseok!" She squealed and jumped up and down. Hoseok was one of the best dancers in thier school and Yoona was lucky to be with him.

Jaehwa wanted to know her partner as well and so she pushed through the big sea of students. Jaehwa Jaehwa. She said in her mind as she sweept her finger across the paper. "Ah-hah!" Jaehwa said as she finally found her name. Jimin? As in Park Jimin? She thought. Jaehwa had this huge crush on Jimin. He was a great dancer as well and was also in the school dance team. She grew flustered at the thought and went to sit at her desk with a uncontrollably huge grin. "Got paired with Jimin Huh?" Yoona nudged her.

"Is it that obvious?" Jaehwa looked at her friend with a suprised face. "Yup.". Before she could react, a shadow fell over the two girls. "Hi you're Jaehwa right? I'm your partner Jimin! Lets work hard!" Jimin let out his hand to her. Jaehwa was taken aback at first but took his hand. "Y-yea. Lets w-work hard." She shook his hand. With a nod, Jimin went to go sit with his friends. "Did you see that!" Jaehwa turned to her fried who was staring at her. "I think this is a great chance to tell him your feelings. This is fate i tell you! Fate!" Yoona told her. " Haha, I'll see." She smiled and tried to hide her happiness.

----------------------

"Ok so lets start by picking a song." Jaehwa and Jimin were in a practice room for t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter