I Missed You

Just Words

This is a GenderBender shot. ManFany.

----------------------------------------------

 

Friday evening.

I was writing my essay when my phone suddenly rung, I went to see who the caller is and guess who...

"Hello?" I answered the call.

"Hey darling" blushing at the sweet nickname my Stephen gave me. Yes, MY Stephen. He's my manly, handsome and charming boyfriend.

"So, why did you call?"

"Nothing, I just wanted to hear your sweet melting beautiful voice. And I miss you." I can imagine him smiling ear to ear while saying those words.

"..."

I didn't know what say everytime he says things like that. I am used it but it seems like it's always the first time hearing them. I started to feel hot on my face, I was blushing. My stomach are having butterflies, the wierd familiar feeling are coming. 

"Baby, are you still there?" he asked me. I didn't realize I was already zoning out. 

The crimson color on my cheeks didn't fade yet.

"Yes sweetie, I'm still here. Sorry I was just-"

"You're blushing and you were zoning out. Were you.?" he interrupted me while laughing. Oh my goodness, I could listen to that wonderful sound everyday.

"Way to ruin the moment Hwang!" I snapped down to earth. Heol. He can be really childish sometimes but it's one of his charms. And I liked it. 

"I'm sorry, honey. By the way, what were you doing before I called?" he said while giggling.

"Oh. I was already writing my essay for monday so that I will have more free time tomorrow and Sunday." I answered smiling, thinking what can we do. Maybe a little picnic at the park relaxing, etc.

"I understand. Did you eat your dinner yet?"

"Not yet. I'll eat after I finish half of the work. Don't worry, Ok?" I said.

"Fine. Just don't skip dinner. I'll hung up now, so you can work properly on you essay." I know how he can be such a worrywart sometimes. He is so understanding and supportive about my studies. 

"Yes, Mr. Hwang." I said teasing him. "Don't stay up too late just to play games, you have work tomorrow." Stephen was 2 years older than me so he was already working. He works for his family company, Hwang Empire.

"Your every request is my command future Mrs. Jessica Jung-Hwang." I giggled at what he just said. My name combined with his surname totally sounds good to my ears. "Bye now. I love you."

"Bye. I love you too Mr. Stephen Hwang." I heard him giggle then he hung up. I put my phone on my night stand and went back to my desk, back to my essay. I didn't realize I was smiling for the whole time we were talking on the phone.
 

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷
 

10pm.

Hours after the call someone rung the doorbell. I wasn't expecting anyone to visit me tonight.

My bestfriends, Yuri and Sunny, are busy on their on essay too. We were in our Senior year in University, I was taking Administration, Finance and Marketing; Yuri was taking IT and Sunny was taking Industrial Engineer. We have different courses but we still have time to bonding.

By the way, I went to see who was the one who rung the bell and to my surprise, it was Stephen.

His eyes were crescent moon shape while smiling, and letting me see his perfect white teeth. I automatically smiled after seeing his charming eye-smile.

"Hi ms. beautiful." he teased.

"Hello mr. handsome." I said back.

He gave a quick peck on my lips before coming in in the apartment. He took off his shoes then he put his left arm around my shoulder giving me a side hug.He guided me directly towards the kitchen, I gave him a confuse look but he just smile at me.

Then he brought his right hand up and put a black paper bag on the table. How did I not see that?

"What's that?" I asked curiously.

"Wait and see." he answered, I can see him smirk.

He put out all the things from the paper bag, home-made food. He probably cooked before coming here. But how? He doesn't know how to cook. Maybe called his bestfriends, Taeyeon and Hyoyeon, to came over to help him.

 

I sat on the chair and remained quiet as I watched him prepare everything on the table: plates, glasses, water, etc.

Once he finished, he took a seat in front of me and smiled.

"Dig in, wifey" he said.

"Are sure it's edible?" I teased.

 

"Yah! I put a lot of effort to cook them, you know. I even called the Kims to come over just to help me." he was pouting. Aww, so cute. I wanna pinch his cheeks right now.

"Just kidding hubby. Thank you anyways" I said sincerely. Now he was smiling again, which makes me smile too.

"Thank you for the food" we both said. I put some food on his plate first before putting it on mine. While him, he was pouring water on our glasses.

What a great teamwork, huh?

I started eating the food he cooked, it tasted delicious. Those two cousins chefs, the Kims, surely gave him a lot of help. It was exquisite.

"Princess, how does it taste like?" I saw that he was holding his utensils but he didn't start eating yet. And he looked a little bit nervous.

How can I be so slow? He was waiting for me to say something about the food. Pabo Jung.

"Oh. Hmm. It's really good baby. The soup is awesome and the meat, oooh the meat melts inside  my mouth, I can't put in words how delicious your cooking is hubby" I said while swaying my
hands here and there to show him that I really liked the food. "Here, take a bite" I took a 
spoonful from my plate and fed him.

"Well, then. Can you taste the Love, the Care and the Sincerity I put on the dishes, my love?" Hesaid.

"Yes, love. Thank you. It's delicious" I told him as I continued eating.

We chatted for the entire dinner. He told me what are the news, what he did in the company and I also told him about my projects and programs at school.
 

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷
I sat beside him on the couch as soon as I finished washing the plates after our late dinner. He was reading a magazine but he put it on the mini table and looked at me.

"Beautiful" he said.

"Thanks, you are handsome yourself too" I replied pinching his cheeks, can't help it he is too cute, he gave me a peck on my cheeks.

"So-" He was going to say something but-

"So, how did you know I didn't eat dinner yet? You could've have just texted or called to check up on me instead of cooking. And it's already late at night, weren't the Kims at your place? Why did you come over?" I bombarded him with questions. I had mix emotions, I was slightly confuse and slightly worried. It's already late and he had to go to work tomorrow morning.

"Honey, relax. One questions at a time, ok?" he said smiling. He held my hands and made look at him. "First of all, I knew that you didn't eat anything yet because I know that once you started to do something, you won't stop doing it until you finish it. Your determination to see your work done is really strong. It doesn't matter to you if you skip meals but it does matter to me because I really care for you."

I was deeply touch from what he said. I should have eaten for him not to worry about me. He even cooked for me. His effort in our relationship is great, I should do the same.

"And don't worry about the Kims, I gave them a ride home before coming here. So they are safe and sound dreaming in their own rooms right now. Maybe." He said while grinning. It made me smile as well.

 "Lastly, I came over because as I told you over the phone: I missed you. I know we saw each other the other day, we exchanged texts today and talked on the phone a few hours ago but I can't help it. I needed to see you.
I missed you.
I missed holding your soft hands.
I missed kissing your kissable lips.
I missed looking at your chocolate eyes.
I missed your cute nose.
I missed your red ears when you're blushing. Like right at this very moment.
I missed your crimson cheeks.
I missed hugging you. Having you in my arms.
I missed your addicting smell.
I missed of everything about you.
But most of all, I missed YOU. You. You."

He wiped the tears coming out from my eyes. I didn't realize I was already crying.

How can I be so lucky to have this man beside me, who loved me dearly. I loved this man so much. He was part of life and I would do everything not to lose him.

"I missed you too. So much." I pulled him in a tight hug. He hugged me back, I felt him tighten the hug more and his warm lips on right cheek.

"Let's go to sleep now. It's late already. You're tired and you have to get some rest after a very hectic schedule from school. Fortunately tomorrow is saturday, we can wake up late." he said grinning with his eyes disappearing.

"Wake up late? Are kidding me? Don't you have work tomorrow?" I nearly yelled at him while going to the bathroom to brush our teeth. What is he thinking? Skipping work? Daddy Hwang will
kill him. 

Hehe. Yes, he has a toothbrush here and also some clothes for him to change. And Yes, I started calling his dad "Daddy" since he asked me to.
 

"Baby. Baby. Calm down. I already asked Dad if I can take a leave for tomorrow and he said it's alright. Oh, he is sending his greetings to you. He said to come over next weekend to have 'family' dinner, more like 'business' dinner. I bet dad and daddy Jung will talk about merging our companies in one after marriage." he was talking while brushing his teeth.

I was the type of person who doesn't talk a lot, I was bad at expressing myself. In contrary, Stephen is really good with words.

Like Stephen, my family also owned a company. Jung Entreprise, I was the heiress. So after

University will work there too. When we told our parents about our relationship, they were very happy. Now they were planning to merge the two companies into one.

"Fine fine. I will clear all my schedules this weekend. Hurry up and change into your PJs. I'm sleepy" I said and gave him his PJs that I got from my closet. I already finished brushing my teeth and changed clothes. 

I walked to the king-size bed and put the warm blanket over my body. I was already going to the dreamland until someone interrupted.

"I missed you baby" Stephen said while giving me a back hug.

"Mahal Kita" he said again.

"Aieru" I said as I turned to face him.

"Wo Ai ni" him.

"Te quiero" me.

"Ti amo" him.

"Je t'aime" me.

"Saranghae" him.

"I love you Step. Good night" I said as I gave him a peck on the lips.

"I love you too Jess. Good night" He yawned after he said that.

"I missed you" For the last time of the night he gave me a kiss on my forehead then he went to sleep.I smiled at the sight of my hubby sleeping like a baby with arms around my waist, hugging me tightly.

"I missed you too" I wispered as I joined him to dreamland with a smile on my face.

 

END.

-------------------------------------

This is the every first time I write. I'm sorry for the grammatical errors. English is not my 1st language. And Thank you so much TaengSic_96, luvsoshi, shajanie, Carrrot, fanymhieyo, hirai0060, rhaedcliffe, kimann_caberto and sonyeshidae for subscribing. Alla prossima volta.