Card

Card
Please log in to read the full chapter


 

 

❥ She had thought scenarios of them together: their first date, their first kiss, their first own apartment and even planned out the names for their future children. There were going to be three kids, if it was up to Taeyeon. Two girls, twins named Yemi and Yeri, and the 3rd one would be a cute little boy named Jaeyeon. Taeyeon had planned on to which pre-school she'd send their children and to which middle- and high school.

 

She had fantasized about her physically and emotionally. She had dreamed about her nearly every night. When she didn't there was a 100% chance she'd wake up cranky. Last nigh was the latest, sweet and heart exhilarating dream she had about her, they were walking around in the evening when snow was falling and the stars shone in the night sky, fingers locked together and everything was perfect. Then came the awful reality where she wasn't hers.

 

In reality Taeyeon was too afraid to approach a beauty like her. The beautiful woman wasn't at model height, but she was taller than Taeyeon, which was ideal for Taeyeon's need to cuddle. Her hair was mind length and seemingly black, but Taeyeon who had spent hours to stare observe this woman knew better, she was able to notice how it really was dark brown. Her body was perfect. Toned in all the right places and it looked oh so smooth. Taeyeon often found herself wondering how her beautify's milky skin will feel like under Taeyeon's small fingertips. She was right sized everywhere to fit the byuntae's hands on perfectly, at least that's what Taeyeon guessed.

 

Once Taeyeon had tried to start a conversation with her beauty but it ended sooner than it really even had a chance to begin with. Taeyeon got tonguetied and flustered with her hands shaking and sweating. She thought about passing out right then and there, but thank God her close friend Jessica came to distract the target of Taeyeon's desperate one sided love. Jessica flawlessly guided the awkward atmosphere into a professional one when the American inquired how to get a library card.

 

Yes, Taeyeon's beauty was a librarian. One of the most beautiful one, might she add. The short woman wasn't the only one who had noticed the beauty of this University's librarian. Groups of men, students mostly, had tried to ask the librarian out without any success. Taeyeon enjoyed seeing them getting turned down by the person behind those black reading glasses. Snorting and rolling her eyes, when she heard stupid pick up lines the guys were using. As if those lines ever work on anybody.

 

"Just go talk to her," Jessica's hushed voice advised. They were seated in the library, again. For Jessica this was a good chance to catch up on gossip magazines, which the library had plenty. For Taeyeon, these five weekdays were the best days in her life. She could pretend to be studying or reading a random book, while in reality she was there to peek over her books and rest her eyes on the target of her fluttering heart.

 

"No Jessica! Are you crazy?!" Taeyeon hissed in at her friend. Jessica was able to sense the panic in Taeyeon's voice and how she fixed her sitting position.

 

"What's the worst that could happen? She might say 'hi' back at you," Jessica giggled. She really didn't understand why that midget refused to go over and greet that librarian. Form the few times Jessica had asked help to find a certain book or just asked about random stuff, the woman seemed super friendly and nice.

 

Taeyeon decided not to retort back at Jessica and focus at her librarian instead. She noticed how few strains of dark brown hair kept falling from behind the librarian's ear and no matter how many times the woman tucked her hair back, those strains always fell back.

 

Oh how to be her hair.. Taeyeon sighed resting her jaw in her palms.

 

The shy one watched as a frown appeared on her beauty's face and Taeyeon also frowned, mirroring her crush's emotions. In a second however, Taeyeon's frown was long gone and a gasp left her lips when she witnessed the scene ahead of her. Taeyeon's immediate reaction was to grab Jessica's arm with all of her might while her other hand was squeezing the life out their desk's edge.

 

"Ow, what the heck Tae?!" Jessica whined, slapping her friend's hand.

 

"L-look," Taeyeon pointed towards them with a shaky finger. Jessica directed her gaze at the librarian.

 

It was like a freaking shampoo commercial. Brown locks freed from a ponytail with a swift move, followed by slow-motion head shaking with the dark hair following the movement gracefully (at least that's how Taeyeon saw that).

 

Jessica raised her eyebrows when she witnessed her friend melting in her seat. Taeyeon has slid in her seat the way her was barely even on the sitting part and she had open wide and eyes fixated forward. Her tiny palms were now grabbing the armrests of her chair. Heart hammered away in her chest. It felt like her heart was going to bust out from her ribcage and run to the librarian screaming: 'Accept me! Accept me!'

 

"Taeyeon, breathe." Jessica patted Taeyeon's head twice. For that reminder Taeyeon released the air she was holding in her lungs with a puff. The American was amused by the struggle her friend was going through.

 

"Did you just see that?!" Taeyeon asked with wide eyes and panted a little.

 

"I did yes, she's just a human Tae." Jessica retorted shaking her head.

 

But how can a human be so perfect? Everything she did was perfect or cute. Even the way she sneezed or blew her nose were totally adorable.

 

 

 

 

❥ It was another day for Taeyeon in the library, this time she had a thick history book placed to stand on it's pages before her, shielding everything she did behind it.

 

No, it wasn't anything erse or creepy.

 

 

Taeyeon was drawing. She had spent an hour or so gently brushing her pencil against the paper to sketch out the perfect outlines of her beauty. She paid attention how the checked pattern of that button up shirt went and how the light shone when it got reflected from her beauty's glasses.

 

Yesterday, Jessica and her hand gone shopping for toilet stuff and when the American had disappeared momentarily somewhere Taeyeon sneakily smelled every brand of shampoo bottles on the shelves. She tried to find a scent which would suit her beautiful librarian the best. If Taeyeon threw wild guesses, she'd go with floral scent or with strawberry.

 

Last night, she saw another cute dream. They were cuddled inside Taeyeon's blanket and watching a horror movie. When the name popped on the screen with some dramatic music, she buried her face in Taeyeon's neck sending shivers all over the shy one's body. Then Taeyeon remembered how she had said 'I'll protect you.' and kissed the top of her beauty's head. Thinking about that dream made Taeyeon smile dreamily. It was an ideal date for the short shy one, but that made her also wonder what kind of movies her crush liked.

 

Taeyeon halted her drawing momentarily when the librarian stopped writing on the computer. The shy woman watched as two slender hands carefully took a hold of a coffee mug. The librarian brought it to her lips, gently blowing on the hot coffee. Taeyeon's heartbeat quickened slightly as she watched the woman's luscious lips resting upon the mug's edge before sipping some hot beverage into . Taeyeon her lips unconsciously.

 

How to be that mug... Please let her be that mug.Taeyon swore she'd be a good girl and study hard and get good grades. She'd even donate some money to poor or help at dog sh

Please log in to read the full chapter