Chapter 2

Waiting for the right time to confess

I just lay down on the bed and close my eyes while waiting for Minju to come out from the bathroom. I am just thinking this and that.I just spin over my bed and shouted "AHhhhhh,Why do I feel so stressful? Kyahhhhh".

Minju, "Yah,Low your voice,This is not your own house" while standing in front of me.

"Ah.Sorry.I just feel so stressful.I will take a shower now." and I went to the bathroom while swaying my body right and left.I feel so lost.

"His face His face His face Everywhere,Everytime! ><" I stand up under the shower stand and start showering.

"Yah NangNang, Don't be too serious,You can't be with him.He is an Idol ,You are just a normal girl.Stop dreaming and wake up." I whisper myself.

Next morning, I woke up late because I forget to set an alarm.

"AHHHHH,WHAT?Already 7:30AM.Yah Minju Why don't you wake me up"

But I didn't see her around the room but I saw a letter on the table.I just open and read

I just smile because Minju worried about me.I made her feel like that.I prepare to go outside.

I just wear simple blue sweater and jean pant.Picking up the room key and bag I left from the dorm.I don't know where to go.I just let my legs to lead the ways.Suddenly I stopped in front of one shop and I looked up it is our shop.

"Ahmm?Hey Legs,Why you take me here?You are really mean" but I just went in.

"Hello Sir,Good Morning" I bow and greet.

"Oh,NangNang Why are you so early?Don't you go to school today" asked by manager.

"No,I just absent today.I didn't feel like going to school.I will help you.Now is nearly a lunch time so the shop will be so busy.HEEHEE" and I went to the wardrobe.After changing the uniform,I went out.

"NangNang,Can you be a waitress today? Cashier isn't need 2 people." manager said.

"Sure.Why not?I will strat cleaning the table" and leave to clean the table and window.

"Welcome from ChickChick Burger Shop" I said as soon as I heard the entrance bell.

One customer come in and order food. He said, "4 whole chickens, 7 burgers , 5 Cola and 2 Orange juice please"

I have seen him somewhere,he looks familier.I just thinking while wiping up the window.

Cashier said, " What flavour do you want sir???"

He said, "Ah, Spicy 2,Banana flavour 2 please.".

Cashier : "Here sir,it it 35000Won."

He gave the card and left.I continue wiping the window while confusing.

Customers are keep coming in so I am a little busy now.Suddenly I heard a familiar voice coming from the counter.

"Why didn't you order a Melon flavour?I just said I want that.Hyung, don't mess up with food OK?I am angry when you order wrong.Food are so precious for me."

I turned my head slowly and my eyes wide open.I drop the handkerchief and stand up like a statue while looking at him. "HE HE HE, He is in front of me again???"

Manager said, "NangNang ,customers are calling.NangNang?" he shouted but I didn't hear anything.

Someone holds my shoulder and I feel tense "NangNang Why are you standing? I said customers are calling you" "Ahh Sorry sir,I will go So Sorry." and I went quickly to customers and take order.

Of course,I can't focus anything. He is wearing sunglassed,simple pink sweater and black jeans. Why he looks so perfect? "Hey Hey Are you listening???" I got called by customer and said, "Ah Sorry,I got it." and come to counter.The one who came and ordered is his manager,that's why he looks so familiar to me.I heard he keep nagging his manager but not in the bad way.I think he looks so serious because of food. I just laugh softly.Of course,he heard it.He just stare me and I avoid his eyecontact.I gave an order to cashier and waiting.Customers are keep coming in.I didn't realize that I got push by someone and my body waves.But I got support by someone.But I got goosebumps and I heard "Hey,Are you Okay?". In my mind I keep sayinig "He holds me.He holds me.What should I do?What should I do?" I reply quickly, " AH Sorry,I am OK and Thank you" and he release me. But I feel unhappy as soon as his hands leave my shoulders.

His manager said, "Jin are you okay? What's wrong? Is she you fan?"

He said, "AH Hyung,No she got pushed by someone so I just help her.She is not my fan,Why do you think every girls as my fans?"

His manager said, "Ah You guys are popular these days,that's why Bang PD said me to take good care of you guys.If not he will scold me.Let's go other members are waiting."

He said, "Hmm,Ok" and his manager took the chicken.

"Thank You!Chicken flavours in here are so interesting and I am not bored to eat these." he smiled and left.

He didn't forget to bow me too. He said, "Goodbye" and left.

That word "G-O-O-D-B-Y-E" made my heart beat so fast and I blushed.I can't handle so I went to the toilet.

"What should I do?He smiled at me.He helped me and even saying Goodbye to me.OMG AHHHHHH" I shouted and put my two hands near my red cheeks.My mind is not stable now.I decided to leave early today.

I quickly went out and excused the manager to let me off early today.He said, "Ok,you feel a little tired and you cheeks are red.Are you ill?You can off now."

I change my clothes and went out from the shop.My heart keep beating and I can't help anything,I can't trust my ears and minds.I don't know where do I go.I saw the crowded and many girls are round there.I heard "BTS BTS BTS."My eyes My mind My ears I can't handle anything and I just sitting at the floor while looking the crowded.

I think, "Ah Because of the commercial,they are here around.They are acting for the jacket commercial."

I just look at them and my eyes focus on this person again.

"JIN" I whisper and I smiled.I didn't notice that I am smiling .I just whisper

"I think our fortunes are not a simple one.I keep waiting for the good things to happen.I decided to follow my heart now.Prepare yourself NangNang.Fight for it.It won't be easy but let's give a try."

and I stand up and look from afar not even looking other boys. Just HIM.

 

 

 

 

Sorry If I have a spelling wrong and also grammar.I am sleepy and I need to sleep now.I will try to give a better chapter next time ^^

Thank You.