Chapter 1

I Miss You....

It was the end of school and the four friends were waiting for this day to come. It was spring break and they had been planning a one week long sleepover. Since they were all very close family friends, the parents had all agreed to let them have a one week sleepover.

June: I still can’t believe that we can have a one week sleepover…

Jin: Dude I couldn’t believe it either when our parents all agreed to it. But I mean they know how close we are.. like brothers and sister right guys?!

Jiwon: Are you calling us not men but simply only your BROTHERS?

Junhoe: Actually Jin is right. I mean we think of you as sisters, too. *Junhoe and Jiwon exchange glances*

June: Okay! Well let’s go! Junhoe did you clean your room?

Junhoe: I don’t need to clean my room. I’m the cleanest out of all of you guys. And my room is perfect. Just like me.

Jin: Okay.. Anyways let’s go. What time does your mom get home Junhoe?

Junhoe: She’s gonna come in like 4-5 hours from now.

June: We have time to go shopping and stop by to get some food too!

Jiwon: Okay do you wanna split us up, like guys and you girls?

Junhoe: Why don’t we just go with them. Two 12 year old girls walking around by themselves is not safe.

Jin: Okay well hurry up! I need to get that new no sebum powder.

June: Yeah! Same! Let’s go to the cosmetic stores before we go anywhere else.

Jiwon: Does that mean we have to go in with you guys, too?

Jin: I mean it’s not your first time going in with us. Come on. We’ll go to that hat store you guys wanted to go to since last week.

Junhoe: Okay! Let’s get matching so it’s a sign that we’ll stay friends for a long time.

June and Jin walk into the store and there are those two girls that they hate. The ones that have a HUGE crush on Jiwon and Junhoe.

Girl #1: Oh! Jiwon! Junhoe! What are you guys doing here with those?

June: Please. They came with us because we’re actually friends. Unlike you guys who follow them around and try to get to them.

*Jin snickers*

Jin: Well we’re here to buy cosmetics not to get in a fight with girls like you guys that even with all the cosmetics in the world can’t pull off.

Jiwon: Okayyyyy well I see that we’re done here so let’s go. Please. June. Jin. Come on. We have other places to go,

Junhoe drags June out and Jiwon drags Jin out of the store.

Jiwon: You guys. You can’t just start a fight with people in a store. We could get banned from there. Good thing we got you guys out of there.

Junhoe: Okay. Let’s just go and get those hats.

June: Baseball hats! Not snapbacks. Okay Jiwon?!

Jiwon: But I like snapbacks.

June: Well we’re not gonna match with snapbacks. You have a lot of snapbacks already and it doesn’t even look good with your long hair. I don’t understand. Please cut it. https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xfa1/t51.2885-15/s320x320/e15/11378942_863166920387005_706697729_n.jpg

They walk into the hat store that Jiwon and Junhoe have been wanting to go to since last week.

Junhoe: Finally! Something that we can actually make use out of.

June heads straight for the baseball hats.

June: What about this one?!

Junhoe: Wait actually yeah I actually like that one.

Jin: Okay! I guess it’s settled then. Should we all have the same one or different colors?

June: I think we should get the same color so they know that it’s intentional. Red? Or dark blue?

Jiwon: We should get red because it’s not that common in this color and they’ll know that only us four have this.

Deciding which hat to get and the fight in the store took so much time that they didn’t even get to go eat. They decided they would come back later at night time to eat at the 포장마차.

Junhoe: 엄마! We’re home!

Junhoe’s Mom: 아들~ 왔어?

All of us: 안녕하세요~

Junhoe's Mom: 응~ 어서 와~

Junhoe: Come on guys. Let's go up and get our stuff set up.

June: I'm actually pretty tired right now... Can we go to 포장마차 tomorrow or something?

Jiwon: Yeah.. Same...

Jin: I think I'm just gonna take a shower and hit the hay today. We had school today so I'm pretty tired…

June: Yeah, let’s hit the road tomorrow. I CAN’T WAIT GUYS!!

Junhoe: Jin and June go set up your room next to ours, we’ll meet you downstairs in 15 minutes.

June&Jin: AIGHT LOSERZ

*15 minutes later*

Jin: weren't they the ones that said lets meet in 15 minutes... smh

June: I know right... HURRY UP GUYS

Jiwon: We're coming we're coming geez

Junhoe: We can talk as late as we want because my parents don’t care.

All four of them are bunched together in blankets

June: Let’s play a game!

Junhoe: What game?

June: Do you have an empty bottle?

Junhoe: Yeah hold on

*Come back with an empty beer bottle*
June: Let’s play spin the bottle, and whoever it lands on we can ask that person any question we want. Only two passes are allowed for each person.

Jin: OOOH THAT SOUNDS FUN
*She gives a sly smile to everyone*

Jiwon: ALRIGHT ILL SPIN IT FIRST AND WE CAN GO COUNTER-CLOCKWISE

*Jiwon spins, lands on Junhoe*

Jiwon: AHA JUNHOE. Alright hmm..

June: Do you like anyone right now?