Perfection In My Eyes

Don't Ignore Me

 

Perfection In My Eyes


In a relationship like ours, words are hardly said.  You thought as you played with Myungsoo’s hair – His hair was so soft like those new born babies’. Both of you had the power of telepathy. You two communicated through the eyes, without saying anything. And both of you actually knew what you were trying to tell. That was how special your relationship was with him.

You knew from the start that he was a quiet boy. If you were known as the quiet girl, he would be the quietest guy on Earth then. Before both of you became a couple, you told yourself that this would be a quiet yet sweet relationship. You wouldn’t expect any cheesy pick up lines from him and you wouldn’t expect him to liven the atmosphere with his cheerfulness. 

His presence, being with you was good enough. 

He was different and special from other boyfriends, not that you had many. He was actually your first because you didn’t give a damn about boys. But you could see, he was truthful and faithful. You knew he loves you a lot.

You two were resting in his bed, getting ready to sleep. “Are you hungry?” You asked, knowing that he had a habit of eating supper. You looked into a pair of eyes you loved dearly. You have always loved his eyes; they had a cheeky glint that seemed to stem from the way his eyes sparkled. They have a certain indefinable sparkle to them. He had beautiful eyes, the kind that you could get lost just looking into them.

He stared into your eyes intensely, admiring your beauty. He then shook his head before giving you a peck on your nose. He intertwined your fingers with his with a wide smile on his face.

And you loved it. You loved his smile.

His smile made your heart feel like it stopped beating, like an ice sculpture that would splinter into millions of pieces if it ever beat again.

You could swear that he had the most beautiful smile in the wide world. His smile was just that beautiful and knee-buckling. Sometimes, even he smiles with his eyes and you absolutely adored that. That should be one of the reasons why your boyfriend was the best. He was amazing in his own ways. And did I forget to mention? He was the most handsome guy on Earth, that you could bet your life on it.

You saw perfection right before your eyes when you noticed Myungsoo caressing your cheeks lovingly with his eyes locked into yours. His eyes were full of love and passion. His lips parted into a perfect and dazzling smile. It was moments like this when you almost forgot how to breathe. You knew evidently that he was perfect, not just on the outside but internally as well. He was perfect, you told yourself again. And he was mine.

You broke into a Cheshire cat smile unknowingly as you too, locked eyes with him. You read from his eyes, I love you. You giggled, blushing madly. Yes, Myungsoo was the only one who had the power to do this to you. He had the power and authority to make you do anything.

I love you too, you replied back with your eyes.

His fingers tightened around your fingers and both of you shared a long quiet moment, admiring each other’s eyes. It wasn’t awkward at all. Usually, when one looked into someone else’s eyes, they would look away because it was awkward. But between you and Myungsoo, there was no awkwardness at all because it was just one of those special things in this special relationship.

You also remembered him telling you that you had the most beautiful eyes in the world. “Apart from yours.” You told him but he shook his head, insisting that he could stare into them forever and he wouldn’t mind at all. Oh he was so stubborn. You knew that this was one of the ways he showed affection to you.

He wasn’t like the other guys, he was actually very different and special, and you liked that fact especially. He wasn’t the rowdy and noisy type; he didn’t like talking to people. He didn’t like checking out girls and what’s more flirting with them. You were glad that he doesn’t pay attention to the other girls because wherever he went out with or without you, there would always be girls checking him out and chasing after him. They always shot you glares and scoff at you, saying he could do better. But Myungsoo told you that you were his one and only and that he only looks at you so you weren’t bothered by them that much.

You appreciated so much that his friends accepted him for him, he had great friends and they welcomed you with open arms.

He was just a man with little words. Your first impression of him was that he was weird and strange. You thought he had a problem with you or something because you noticed that he would always stare at you. Didn’t anyone ever tell him that it was impolite to stare? He likes staring at people. Maybe I offended him in some way or another. You shrugged, not minding him that much. It wasn’t till he talked to you. What does this dude want?  You wondered, glaring at him up and down when he approached you.

But first impression doesn’t last long.

You found him somewhat funny and cute. Can you imagine that?  You snickered. Myungsoo and funny didn’t match at all, you thought at first. But he was indeed funny and cute. His funniness was different from others; his sense of humor was special and rare. He brought joy and laughter to your life.

You were also mesmerized by his smile. You found out that he wasn’t comfortable talking to strangers and it made you even more curious to why he approached you. What you didn’t know was, it was the start of a beautiful friendship, developing into a special relationship.

Months later, he took you to a posh restaurant without telling you the reason why. You shrugged, thinking he was just being his normal hungry self, greedy for some expensive food and needed some company. But what you didn’t know was that, he had a romantic confession in plan just for you. There were not many people at the restaurant, creating an even more romantic and sweet atmosphere. You recalled wiping your tears of joy with the back of your palm as he played the guitar and sang a serenade. “Only for you.” You also had your hand over your mouth to avoid squealing in front of the other patrons.

After the performance, everyone gave him a standing ovation and you were blissful that he became your boyfriend because he was everything you wanted. He was perfection in your eyes even before.

“You’re mine now.” He ruffled your hair as he leaned closer to you and gave you a passionate kiss. You love his kisses too, with a passion. Scratch that, you love his everything. His kisses were knee-buckling and you swear the whole world stops when he kisses you because Myungsoo was just so amazing.

You snapped out of your thoughts and diverted your attention back to your perfect boyfriend. “Let’s snuggle to sleep.” He finally broke the silence and gave you an Eskimo kiss. You nodded with a huge grin on your face.

Another thing to add to your loves, it was snuggling to sleep with Myungsoo. You loved the way he had his arm around you and his right feet on top on yours. You felt warmth from his body despite the coldness and your heart melted. He placed his chin on top of your head and he could feel your breath on his neck. He had to say that he loved moments like this, just like you do.

He brought the covers over you because he felt that you were cold. “Cold?” He asked you in a whisper which brought you the shivers. You nodded your head. Upon hearing your response, he brought his body closer to you. His grip around your body tightened too and you could feel his heart beat beating slowly. “Thank you.” You gave him a peck on the lips and giggled. He returned you a smile and ruffled your hair. “Good night.”

“Good night, Myungie.”

You found yourself drifting to dreamland quickly in Myungsoo’s protective arms. You knew the next day would be a start of a brand new day, waking up in his arms. Waking up in his arms was just the best thing to start the day.



 

hiyeom! chp 1 is hereeeee! how was it? :D 

ohhh and i won't be able to update that frequently as i'm going overseas for holidays~ i'll be back on the 3rd. but i'll try to write as much as i can before i leave! byeyeom~