Kill it! Kill it!

It's a Hell on Earth

It’s a hell on Earth. No, I am not talking about the weather. It’s not hot at all. A little bit breezy even. It’s April after all, so it’s kind of dumb to say that it’s hot.

The sun shines really brightly, but unlike the summer sun when it shines super brightly it can practically burn your skin off. Summer is always violent in South Korea, but it’s not summer right now. It’s the middle of spring right now. It’s freaking April, I’ve told you that.

Frankly speaking, the weather is super awesome today. Like, everything is super calm here in Seoul, which is almost impossible, but, yeah, it’s freaking calm today. You can even hear the birds chirping very happily on the branches of every tree in Seoul. The hustle and bustle of the people are surprisingly unlike the usual hustle and bustle of Seoul—packed and hurried.

The crowd of high school girls that’s usually rowdy—and sometimes violent—in the front of SM Entertainment building is calm and well-ordered. Even when Xiumin and D.O. of EXO left the building for God knows what this morning, the girls were calmly taking pictures and greeting them without being followed by inappropriate touching which is something that often happens. The look of surprise was very evident on Xiumin and D.O.’s faces because, hey, it’s a miracle. They are never this lucky.

The little kiddos attending the kindergarten next to this very famous fried chicken place in downtown Seoul are, for once, actually litstening to the young and exhausted Ms. Yoo. She never feels and looks this relieve handling the usually super hyperactive kids. A gentle smile appears on her tired face while watching the kids sleeping soundly, a single tear falls down to her cheek that she wipes away immediately. Pride shown evidently on her face. She’s got this.

But all that contradicts to what happen in the Oh-Huang residence, apparently. Papers all scatter on the floor, shoes of various brands and colors lies helplessly; separated from each pairs. In fact, one shoe is lying upside down on top of the dining room in the kitchen.

There’s a sock on the TV, two different socks on the toppled down beige couch, one in a pan full of stir-fried chicken (ew, by the way), one in the candy bowl near the front door.

The house is a mess, to put it mildly. However, this is only an ALMOST hell on Earth. The real hell on Earth is in the form of average sized bug that can fly and actually scarier when it flies (read : cockroach) because who knows where it’ll perch; could be on your shirt or even more frightening, on your neck. And that is the exact reason why Sehun is holding a broom over his head, ready to strike that damned roach currently staying still a meter away from where he’s standing on top of the coffe table.

Tao, on the other hand, is currently hiding from the roach behind the beige couch, his riding helmet on for protection.

Now, that, is the real hell on Earth.

“Kill the damn cockroach, Sehun! Just ing kill it!” Tao yells at Sehun, his voice somehow very clear although the helmet is a little bit on the way.

“Shut up, Tao! The roach will run away if you keep shouting like tha—no no no no, don’t you dare, you evil roach!” Sehun starts attacking what he thinks is the cockroach viciously, but nope, he misses. The cockroach escapes Sehun’s beating somehow. And Tao immediately runs for his life when he found out that the roach has escaped.

“Sehun it’s right there! Kill it kill it kill it! Sehun, kill it!!”

“Die, you cockroach, die!!!”

It’s a hell on Earth, I’ve told ya.

--------------------------------------------------------------

a/n : short, i know. but this is just a practice, so.

thank you so much for reading!