You're driving me wild

You're driving me wild

' Tae!' Jimin shouts trying to overdo the loud music filling the room.

Taehyung turns around taking a sip of his drink. He had been the first of his friends there so he'd started drinking to take the edge off.

' Hey Jimin! and Yoongi!' Tae look them up and down.

' Couple costumes again this year?' he smiles.

He can see Yoongi blush and grunt under his breath, but its drowns in the music. Jimin is dressed up as a fallen angel, with dark wings, tight black jeans and a slim fit black t-shirt. Yoongi is dressed up as the devil, tiny red horns poking out of his messy black hair and the rest all black like his boyfriend.

' Of course that's half the fun right?!' Jimin beams looking at Yoongi, quickly linking their arms. He then gestures towards kitchen, and Tae nods but stays behind as the couple goes to get their drinks.

Tae doesn't know if the few sips has gone straight to his head or not but suddenly he feels his heart beat faster and his vision feels blurry. Only one thing is crystal clear in his vision, one person.

' Hello Taehyung' his sweet voice keeps ringing in Tae's ears.

Taehyung stares at the man in front of him. The slightly stretched ears, his hair shining in a shade of purple in the dim light.  His fringe is parted to the side, making one side fall over his left eyebrow. His eyes big and dark, and those said eyes are now staring right back at him. A tiny smirk, pulling his lips apart showing  his adorable big bunny teeth.

"Trying hard not to fall.."

' Ahh, Hello.. J-Jungkook' Tae say as he quickly empties the rest of his drink in one sip. It doesn't seem to ease his heart at all, as it keeps beating at the top of his lunges.

' So you went for the very original idea of being a skeleton, huh?' Jungkook says as he gestures to Tae's costume.

' A-ahh yeah, it was just something I found at the back of my closet really' he says laughing a little stiff and rubbing at the back of his neck. Actually I bought it because you said you were going to be dressed up as a ghost.

That's when Taehyung notices the other guys outfit, and his heart sinks.

' I thought you said you were going to dress up as a ghost this year?' he asks shyly.

Jungkook looks a little surprised and looks down at his own costume.

' Yeah that was my plan but I thought it was boring and silly, so I came as vampire instead' he laughs. ' Does it look silly?' he asks staring right into Tae's eyes and Tae has to look down as he feels his cheeks starting to heat up.

"Cause when you look like that
I’ve never ever wanted to be so bad"

' N-no, of course not, You look good, I-I mean it looks good!' Tae swallows, his throat feeling dry. His cheeks getting hotter and pinker by the minute. You always look good Kookie. I just wanted my costume to couple well with yours...

' I'm going to go get a drink, okay? Have the others arrived yet?' The music is getting so loud that Jungkook has to lean over and talk right next to Tae's ear. Tae feels his hot breath on his skin and a wave of shivers makes its way from his ears, down his spine and all the way to his toes.

"It drives me wild
You’re driving me wild, wild, wild"

' Jimin and Yoongi is already in there, I-I'll just wait here' I tries to respond over the loud music. Jungkook only smiles and makes his way to the kitchen.

Tae feels his knees go weak the second he is left there alone. He needs to sit down, the mere presence that is Jungkook has is whole world spinning right now.

To make matters worse, Tae quickly chugs down the 3 cups of mixed drinks that Jimin hands him, making his body tingle and feel a bit floaty? Was that the right word to describe this feeling? He doesn't know, because right now Tae has really no control over his thoughts, and even less of his body.

So when he is suddenly finds himself standing in the middle of the dance floor, slightly swaying to the music, he can't really say he's surprised. Though he can't really remember why or how it made it there, or how long he's been there. But his blurry vision quickly reveal why he is there, a tall figure moving to the music only a few steps away.

"White noise in my mind
Won’t calm down
You’re all I think about"

Jungkook is also most definitely drunk. Even Tae's drunk mind can see the younger struggling to keep his balance. But even in this haze, Tae sees Jungkook crystal clear. How his nose crinkle up and his teeth show, as his eyes turns to crescents, and how Tae freezes in place by the beauty that is Jeon Jungkook. Suddenly his eyes lock onto Jungkook's, the younger says something, his mouth moving but the words gets lost in the sound being thrown out of the speakers around the room.

"But when the lights out
It’s me and you now"

Tae's legs doesn't seem to comply when he tries to move, it's like he is frozen in place only able to look at Jungkook from a distance. The younger threw away his cape from his costume, only a low cut black shirt left. And as he continues to move to the music, Tae's eyes takes it all in, how the muscles on his arm tenses and loosens as he moves around the dance floor. How Jungkook's collarbones peaks out, shining under a thin layer of sweat. Tae swears his mind only notices these things to , seeing the veins on the younger's neck inviting him to kiss and bite. Tae's mouth goes dry. I should get out of here, his sober conscious tells him.

Right as he is about to turn around Jungkook once again meets his gaze, only this time the younger's eyes are darker. Tae shivers as it feels like the eyes looks right to the very bottom of his soul, at the same time as they call him. Making him take a step forward never breaking eye contact.

He takes one more step and he see a devilish smirk reach Jungkook's eyes. The tip of the black haired man's  tongue flicks out and wets his lips. Oh . Tae swallows, his mouth inhumanely dry now. I can still turn around and walk out of there.

"Too long till I drown in your hands
Too long since I’ve been a fool"

But Tae doesn't, he takes another step towards Jungkook. The music is starting to fade as his heartbeat quickens and its beating so loud it almost makes his ears hurt. Jungkook takes the next step, only one more step and Tae would be close enough to feel the other. This is probably a bad idea.

"You make my heart shake
Bend and break
But I can’t turn away"

Jungkook smiles and takes the last step. Their bodies so close that Tae can feel the heat of the other now. The younger's cologne, mixed with whatever his been drinking and the light layer of sweat from dancing hits Tae's nose at the same time. It's intoxicating. Tae's heartbeat is now beating together with the music, loud and rhythmic. Jungkook smirks again, the smile reaching all the way up to his eyes before he grabs Tae's hands and puts them on his hips. He starts to move slowly, sensually, rolling his hips and their bodies collide. Tae is quickly sure about two things. One : the moves Jungkook is using on him is probably illegal, and two: Tae's face must be the same red color as Jimin's hair was at some point from all this blushing.

Tae is pretty much frozen in awe as he feels and sees the other dance underneath his fingers and under his gaze. Jungkook giggles at him and puts his hands on Tae's hips and pushes them to move, sending tingling waves of heat all over Tae's body. He looks away in embarrassment as he joins the younger's flow, bodies moving together. It's getting hot, Tae can feel his skin starting to glister. Having Jungkook so close has all his senses at full alert, he feels his grip tighten around the other and shyly looks back up.

Jungkook looks up at the same time and it's not more than a few inches between their faces. Tae can feel the warm breath on his face. Tae looks into the others dark eyes, he sure doesn't look so drunk this close, his eyes holding his in a steady gaze. . Jungkook's eyes flashes something Tae can't really put his fingers on, but the younger moves his hands. Trailing them up Tae's stomach, chest, caresses his shoulders gently before they rest down around his neck. Tae looks down at the arms holding onto him bewildered. He swallows hard for what feels like the hundred time since Jungkook had started dancing with him.

Tae notices that Jungkook has stopped moving and meets his eyes.  Jungkook's eyes searching his own. For what? Jungkook looks away for a second before he closes his eyes slightly, still looking right into Tae's eyes. His heart skips a beat. Is that a tiny blush making its way to the younger's cheeks? It can't be. Tae feels the grip around this neck tighten, pulling them closer until the tip of their noses barley touch. He can almost taste the alcohol in Jungkook breath as it lands on his own lips,  his tongue comes out to wipe his bottom lip on instinct. Jungkook's eyes flick down, following the motion of Tea's tongue, before he looks up again. Tae almost think he can see fear in there for a split of a second before its gone.  Jungkook leans even closer looking curiously at him. Oh, oh .

"You’re driving me wild"

Tae think he is imagining all this for a second. This must be a dream, this isn't happening. Is this some sick joke? But he doesn't dare to pull his eyes away as Jungkook stops, and hesitates. Tae's heart feels like it's going to shatter when he once again sees Jungkook search his eyes for something, but Tae's mind is blank. Tae swears he can see pain flash in the deep of other's eyes, as he feels the younger starting to pull away. Tea's heart stops. Don't. He panics.

"You make my heart shake
Bend and break
But I can’t turn away"

Tae throws his arms from where they had been resting on Jungkook's hips, up around his neck. His fingers grabs onto the black hair. Forgive me. Jungkook eye's goes wide, and Tae pulls him closer, closing the tiny distance between their lips. Jungkook's lips  are softer than Tae guessed, and he's cute bunny teeth gently poke him as his lips press against his. When he feels the younger melt into him, his heart skips a beat. Jungkook responds and moves his lips slightly. Tae moans into Jungkook in relief and it releases an army of butterflies in his stomach. The butterflies race through his body, leaving behind a linger of ticklishness that almost makes Tae laugh in happiness.

Jungkook's one hand moves onto Tae's jaw. Caressing it as he tilts his head a little to the side, deepening the kiss. Tae's corners pulls up into a smile as he feels the other shyly tracing his bottom lip with the tip of his tongue. Tae opens his mouth slightly moving his own tongue to welcome the younger. Jungkook wraps his fingers into the long strands of hair at Tae's neck, trying to pull them even closer together.

The kiss is playful and deep, their breaths getting heavy as their tongues battle. Tae feels like he can't get enough. Can't get enough of Jungkook's taste, of the softness of his lips, of the way Jungkook presses his body closer even when there is no distance left. Of the way Jungkook's long eyelashes lightly shiver against his skin as their lips continue to move together.

They break the kiss, Tae almost all out of breath. Tae tightens his grip around the others neck and pulls himself closer, his breath brushing the others ear. Jungkook softly giggles, and Tae breaths out the lyrics that comes next, meaning every word:

"And it’s driving me wild
You’re driving me wild"


There was no plot to this what so ever so I just tried to have fun with it, I hope you enjoyed it, and that you all have an amazing and spooky halloween! Thank you so much for reading! 

And if anyone wanna talk, you can always find me on my tumblr!