fin

Begin Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a loud ring could be heard in the living room of a small apartment, four walls amplifying the sound of the telephone which made a brown haired girl stir in her sleep. she opened up her eyes and saw the sunlight beaming through her bedroom window as if telling her that today is going to be a good day.

 

“a good day doesn’t exist..” yongsun whispered to herself as she tries to sit on her bed shaking the sleepiness out of her system. the phone never stopped ringing and yongsun cursed whoever is calling her at.. yongsun looked at the time on her cellphone screen, 7am. ..seven freaking a.m.

 

yongsun got up from her bed and walked herself out of her bedroom but before she could even get to the phone, the ringing stopped and was replaced by a voice she vaguely remember.

 

“yongdonnie and I are busy and no we’re not making babies! leave your message after the beep!”

 

a short beep could be heard after and yongsun realized she misses that voice so much but at the same time, never wanting to hear it. ever again.

 

she decided to change the call waiting message. maybe after she ate breakfast. Yongsun was trying to come up with a funny replacement but was interrupted by the message that was being left for her.

 

"unnie this is wheein! I know you're there! answer the goddamn phone!" and yongsun did before the call disconnects.

 

"what is it wheeinie?" yongsun said stifling a yawn

"did you just woke up?"

"ahm..yeah. why?" yongsun could hear the phone being taken away from wheein

"unnie don't tell me you forgot about byulyi?" hyejin’s judging voice echoed in her living room as she pressed the loudspeaker on her telephone.

"byulyi?" she wondered for a second, recalling how she agreed on having a breakfast with the said girl whom she met the other night through her friends.

"yes byulyi unnie. my friend byulyi. nose muscle byulyi. the pretty moonstar. do you remember her or are you so drunk last night you said yes to her invitation unconsciously? Hyejin asked. mocking the other girl for her drinking problem.

"hyejin please I am in a café last night with you guys. how could I possibly get drunk?"

"you're always drunk ever since your ex boyfriend left you.."

"yah!"

"I’m just joking unnie! but seriously though, it has been 8 months! stop living in the past and move on!"

"you've been telling her that since the first month hyejinah!" yongsun heard wheein's voice in the background then came hyejin’s, asking her to shut up

"you know it's not that easy to forget him.. and don't talk to wheein like that she's still older than you by three months!"

"older my ! she acts like a three year old baby most of the time! and it's so easy to forget your unworthy ex! just date byulyi and you’ll be alright! Speaking of that yongsun unnie, I think you have to get ready because you know.. you don't wanna be late on your first date!"

"it's not a date hyejin! we're just having breakfast together."

"okay whatever you say unnie! I have to go! wheein is eating my breakfast! bye and good luck!"

"goodluck unnie!" wheein shouted before hyejin ended the call. yongsun smiled to herself while shaking her head. Those silly little girls. suddenly the cellphone in her pocket vibrated indicating a new message

good morning yongsun unnie~ our breakfast is still on right? see you later! 😉 –byulyi☆

yongsun then sent a quick reply to the girl and for the second time that day, she smiled genuinely after eight months of moping around because of her lost love.

 

*

 

yongsun took a quic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter