I'm not a kid

Just A Kid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just A kid

 

Bambam looks at Suzy who is walk next to her happily; she’s his neighbour since he was a little boy. She always takes care of him since he was a little kid. His mother already passes away since he’s three years old, his father is a very busy man and don’t have time for him.

Her dark brown hair falls perfectly on her shoulder, when the wind blew it; she’s gently running her fingers in her tousled hair. She has a perfect hair. Her dark eyes, shining bright like stars. Her eyes are beautiful and wide and her long eyelashes... Her pinks small lips, He always wants to kisses it. Her skins pale and smooth like a silk. He knows everything about her, he loves everything about her but she will always see him as a kid. He is just a kid to her.

“So Bambam, what do you want for you 18 birthday?” Suzy looks at him, smiling.

Bambam put her finger on his chins; his eyes keep moving right and left. Thinking for his present “Can I get a kiss?” He looks at her naughtily

Suzy laugh “Yah… I always give you kiss, ask something else”

Of course, she always give him kiss but on his cheeks or forehead since he was small, But that’s not enough for him. He wants a real kiss from her.

“Hmm… I don’t know, just give me what do you want noona” he put his hand on Suzy shoulder, Suzy look at him and chuckles. “Fine, I will look something decent for you”

Bambam take her hand and intertwine their hands together. From public eyes they look like a couple, but from Suzy’s eyes they just a normal siblings hang out together.

Suzy glances at her watch “Shoot! I need to meet Jaebeom later”

Bambam snort “Why you want to meet him?”

“He said that he miss me last night”

Bambam nose wrinkles in disgust and hate. He hates that guy! He hate Suzy boyfriend. He just a playboy! Womanizer but why can’t Suzy realizes that? Why can’t she see it?

“Why you date this guy anyway?” Bambam snort.

Suzy glare at him “Be nice Bambam, he’s my boyfriend and he’s kind to me”

“I also kind to you noona”

“That is different” She said “Let’s meet later okay? See you” Suzy runs of across the street leaving Bambam alone.

“…!”

 

 

Knock! Knock!

Someone knocks on his door, Bambam look at the door that is now swing opens reveal Suzy. She just walks in to his room, shut the door close and lock it before jump into him on the bed.

She’s crying.

Bambam heave a massive sigh and look at her. Suzy curled up in his blanket, take Bambam hands and snuggle it.

“Another fight?” he asks but Suzy just crying not answering him.

Suzy always came to his room when she fight with his boyfriend or break up.

Bambam put his headphone on the table beside his bed with his free hand, turn off his Ipod and put it on the table beside his headphone.

He pulls the blanket and covers himself with it. Now he is also in the blanket with her. His free hand her hair to comfort her, Bambam turn to face her but she hide her face in his arm.

“We broke up” She said at last.

Bambam put his chin on her head, eventhough he happy because of she already break up, and he now want to throw punch in the air to celebrate but he manage to control himself and hugged her.

“He’s not worth it; you deserve someone better than him”

Suzy letting go his arm and her hand now around his waist and she put her face on his chest

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter