Hi, Noona.

My Dear, Hyemi Noona

“YAAAAA GO HYEMI!! WAKE UP!!” umma’s voice suddenly woke me up. “Ne umma~~ hoaaahmm” i replied her as i went to the bathroom to take a bath.

I quickly wear my clothes, put BB cream and some lip-tint. This is my 2nd year of being a university student. There is nothing special from me, just an ordinary Korean girl with brown straight hair. I have one little cute naughty brother named Seojun.

“You want to go with appa, hyemi?” Appa asked me to go with him while I was chewing some bread on my mouth.

Umma slapped my back and it made me choked, “You are a woman now! Why do you still eating like that?!” I rushed drink a glass of milk. “Umma! I almost died! I am always hungry, don’t you know that?” I grinned at umma and she just shook her head.

“Umma, Appa! I am leaving!” I wore my shoes and jacket after I pecked sleepy Seojun on his bed.

I often ride bus to my campus. The bus gonna be full since this is just the beginning of the university year for my juniors. I put my earphone and listened to my favorite playlist while waiting for the bus.

*tuuukkk!*

“Aisshhh!!! What is this?!!” I felt someone threw an empty can to my head. I quickly took off my earphone and looked around. I saw about 3 boys run away from the shelter. I cant see their face because they run really fast.

Finally, the bus came. I almost become a snoowwwmaannn~~. Lol. I sat on the middle of the bus. It just needed 30 minutes to my university and I arrived. I planned to buy some spicy rice cake first before the class start.

“Stop! Why don’t you wear read headband?” someone stopped me at the gate. I looked up at him, his face seemed unfamiliar for me. “What red headband?” I tilted my head in confusion.

“Yeah! You didn’t take a note yesterday?!” he rose his voice and my blood pressure rose too.

I took my wallet, show him my student’s ID that showed I am a 2nd year student. “See?!” i kicked his leg then left him. He thought that I am a new student. Stupid boy, I wanna know which majority that he took.

I rushed to buy spicy race cake and run to my class. Today I joined a class that consists of not only students from the majority that I took, but together with all of the majorities in this university.

“Hyemi-a!! Come here!” Elin unnie called me to sit beside her. Elin unnie, Sunny Unnie and Seulgi unnie are the only friends that I have. I meant the closest friends that I have. I am the youngest, it was because I graduated earlier than the average students on my age.

“Ne unnie! Annyeonghaseyo all unnie!” I threw the happiest smile that I have before I sat beside Elin unnie.

“Did you take your breakfast already? You bought so much rice cake!” Elin unnie seemed shocked.

I nodded firmly, “Already unnie, but..you know that I always hungry.” I grinned and Elin unnie just shook her head.

The class started smoothly before five students in front of us start chit-chat. “Hyemi-a~ I want to grabbed one of their head. They are so annoying!” Elin unnie whispered as she showed her manly side.

“Wait unnie..” I took some small papers and pour it to one of their head. Four of us giggled silently. Seulgi unnie throw a small ball paper to that boy and four of us high 5 each other.

Not long after that, that boy glanced at me then he suddenly run out from the class. Am I that scary? I don’t know. One thing that I know, I am pretty. Kkkkk~

 

Two months passed by and I enjoyed this second year. Anyway, I never saw that boy that I kicked on that day. Molla, maybe he moved to another university. Today I went to the library to refresh my mind.

“I want to read..that book!” I climbed the stair that provided by our library. “I can….reach…waaaa!!!!” I fell on something after I took the book that I wanted to read. I opened my eyes and looked that boy that I kicked. He suddenly gasped when saw my face, release his grip and I completely fell to the ground.

“Ya ya ya! g—gwenchana?” he slowly helped me up. “Mwo gwenchana? You threw me to the ground! Ishhh jinja…!” I almost hit him with the book that I held.

“M—mianhe! I—I didn’t meant it, really. I am so sorry, ne?” his face made me felt guilty suddenly.

“Arra, Arra~ I forgive you” I replied him then he offered his hand. “Kim Jong In, you can call me Kai. What’s your name?” he smiled at me.

Mapsosa! Why he smiled like that?, “Hyemi, Go Hyemi. Nice to meet you, Kai.” I shook his hand gently and threw a little awkward smile.

“Should I call you noona?” his voice suddenly made me blushed.

“N—ne? Ah just Hyemi! I am 93 liner.” Again I grinned awkwardly to him.

He chuckled and said, “I am 94 liner, then I will call you noona. Uhm..for my apologize…do you have any schedule today at 3pm?.”

I blinked and kept looking up at him, “Hmm..no..why?”

“Alright! Let’s eat shaved ice cream! See you in front of Penguin Bingsu, ne?” he left me after he threw a bright smile to me.

“N—ne….” I kept blinking as he left. “Is this a dream? That Kai is not ugly, he is tall and…a bit tan…aish!! What happened to you Hyemi?!” I slapped my cheeks.

 

I went home and prepared myself to meet Kai. “What should I wear? This one..too y..alright this one.” I wore my clothes and put some my daily make up and bit eyeliner. I quickly walked to the shop that he said because I thought I will late.

I enter the shop and took a sit at a random place. I looked around while waiting for Kai. 

I surprised when someone covered my eyes, "Guess who is this?".

 

I held that hand which covered my eyes, "uhm..kim jongin,aniya?" 

He chuckled as he took a sit infront of me. "Hi,noona! This is for you...i apologized." he put a red fresh rose in front of me. 

"G--gomawo,Kai.." i took the flower and smell it. "Sooo fresh." i mumbled as threw a happy smile. 

We talked a lot while eating shaved ice cream together. Sometimes he fed me and i fed him back. We laughed and i didnt know that we felt close already.

After that day, we became close friend. We often go to camous and back from campus together,watch some new movie and we even went to amusement park just both of us. We were having fun as a friend. 

Sunny unnie ever said this to me, "Boy and Girl cant be a close friend, later they will be a couple. Or, both of them just *like* each other." I didnt belive it at all before it happened to me. 

At one evening

*beeep beeeep* 

Someone sent me a message, "Noona, can you meet me at the park near your house now? See you there!". 

"Mwoya ige??" I shook my head and walk to the park near my house. I saw Jongin's car but i didnt see him. 

"NOONA!!" someone shouted from the middle of the park. "Ne?!" i enter the park before some beautiful light turn on. I stopped as the light became so beautiful. "Wah....." i just amazed at all of this. 

"Come here,noona!" Kai patted an empty swing beside him. Then i sit beside him and swang a little. "You know this is really pretty..all of them! I never saw it before."

Kai chuckled, "I made it for you,noona." I widened my eyes and turn to him, "W--what? For me?" 

He scouted down in front of me and held my hand, "Noona..i want to say this but i was afraid you will kick me again. Uhm...would you be mine?" he looked at my eyes. 

My cheeks turned to a red tomato when we stared each other in the eyes, "N--ne..." i nodded as i cant controled my happy smile. 

Kai threw a big smile as he pulled me gently to his hug, "Thank you,noona!." 

"Why you have to say thank you?" I chuckled as he said it. 

"Because i can meet and have my other half as mine, my dear. It is you, Hyemi noona." he smiled again and slowly kissed my forehead. 

I looked up at him after he kissed my forehead then i hugged him tight. "Then i'll keep you to brighten my life. You are my sun, Kim Jongin." 

At this time i believed what Sunny unnie said before. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ~ 

-------------------------------------------------------------End--------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The author is dying after she wrote the cheesy-ness for the story lol XD 

Hope you enjoy the story! 

ps : sorry if the stroy seemed too short. This is the first time i write one shot. Lol xD. Enjoy it!! XD