Empty?

How To Empty A Dorm

"Come back here!" Laugh filled the dorm when Chan tripped over Jeonghans legs, The longhaired man took out his revenge by holding him to the ground while Seongcheol walked up to them. He held a paper that had been ripped in two.

"I'm sorry hyung" the maknae said and gave his leader the puppy eyes.

"What's going on?" Junhui asked from the couch.

"I was just done with the lyrics when this idiot came and ripped the paper in two! I have worked on this for hours!"

"You can still see the words, right? Just write it down in a computer" Jihoon said before he went back to his phone.

"That's not the point" the leader muttered and glared at the boy on the floor. Chan had realize that it's better to let Seongcheol get what he want - in this case, letting him take out his anger. It was after all the maknaes fault.

"Hyung, have some mercy on the poor boy" Wonwoo said from the kitchen there he was with Mingyu and Hansol, doing god knows what.

"Okay, okay! It seems like you all are taking Chans side. I'll just let it slide this time. But don't do it again, Chan!"

"I wont!" Chan hurried to say. The leader stomped back to his room. CHan scrambled back to his feet, silent so he wouldn't make any of the others angry. Laughing was heard from the kitchen so he went there, hoping that they wouldn't kick him out.

"What's up?" Hansol looked up with a smile.

"So you're still alive?" he asked.Chan pouted and sat on the chair beside of Wonwoo.

"At least it wasn't Jihoon hyung's paper" Mingyu said with a laugh.

"It was an accident" Chan said. Hansol just laughed. The maknae's just so cute when he's sulking.

"Hyung! Stop laughing at me!"  Chan rose from his chair and glared at the three older boys.

"Boys, leave the poor boy alone. He's probably feeling bad enough as it is." Chan gave his savior a big smile and ran up to his side.

"We're just having some fun. Stop being such a party pooper, hyung!" Jisoo just rolled his eyes at Hansol and then turned to Chan.

"Do you wan't to watch a movie or something?"

"Yes!" Chan answered and dragged his hyung out of the kitchen.

"I wan't to see a movie too! Chan, wait for me!" Hansol hurried after them, leaving Mingyu and Wonwoo alone.

"What about us?" The younger but taller boy muttered.

"Lets go out and eat or something?" Wonwoo suggested and left the kitchen with the other boy.

^.^

Jeonghan knocked on the bedroom door. A 'come in' was heard and he entered the room.

"How is it going?" he asked. Seongcheol looked up from his computer with a smile.

"I'm done. Remind me that I need to apologize to Chan later" he answered with a smile. He closed his computer and walked up to Jeonghan.

"Sure, he's out with Hansol and Jisoo" the younger boy answered.

"Aww, did your boyfriend leave you for the two maknaes." Jeonghan glared at the laughing leader.

"You really need to stop reading those stories" he said.

"What? So you aren't together? But you two are so close, like a couple!" And the leader started laughing again.

"We two are close too, but we aren't daiting" the vocalist bit back. Seongcheol stopped laughing. He draped his arm around Jeonghan's shoulders with a smirk.

"Are you sure about that?" Jeonghan groaned and walked out of the room.

"Wait Jeonghan! I'm just joking! Lets do something!" Seongceol ran after him. In the end, they left to go out and just having fun.

^.^

Minghao walked over to the couch and sat down beside of the other china boy. He yawned one, two, three times and without thinking, he rested his head on the others shoudler.

"You're tired?" Minghao hummed and closed his eyes.

"Hey! Don't fall asleep!" Minghao only hummed again and snuggled closer to Junhui. Junhui couldn't stop smiling at the boy. He draped an arm around him and placed head on Minghaos. They just sat there for a while until Junhui got bored.

"Minghao, let's do something!" he exclaimed and sat up. The said boy sat up too with a smile.

"Like what?" he asked. He was still tired but he looked like he was up to the idea.

"I don't know. Let's just go out and we will see." Minghao nodded happily and stood up. Jun was quick to follow him and they was soon out of the door.

^.^

Jihoon wanted to go to the practice room but not alone. But they had the afternoon off and the others didin't want to go back. And nine of the boys had already left to do something else. In the end, he left alone.

Music was playing when the short boy came closer to the practice room. 'Strange, who's here now?' he tought. He opened the half closed door - and just stared. In front of him was Soonyoung. The older boy was dancing to Mansae with alot more passion than usual. For aminute, Jihoon just watched him. His eyes following every move. But the music came to an end and when Soonyoung turned aroung to start the song again, he saw the short boy stand in the doorway.

"How long have you been standing there?" he asked a bit shocked. Jihoon came out of his hiding spot.

"Not long, just a minute" he said in a hurry. Oh, My God! Soonyoung must think that he's a creep! He came into the room adn walked up to the taller boy.

"What are you doing here? We have the afternoon off" Jihoon said. Soonyoung laughed.

"I could ask you the same. I don't see any other reason than..." he trailed off.

"Than what?" JIhoon walked closer, staring wholes in the dancer.

"I was going to say 'than meeting me' but then I realized how cheesy that sounds. And you would problably be mad. And I don't want you to be mad at me." Soonyoung said the last part really quiet, not wanting the composer to hear.

"Excuse me? What was that last part?"

"N-Nothing! Absolutley nothing!" Soonyoung said quickly.

"You don't want me to be mad at you?" Jihoon asked with a innosent smile. 'Ha, innosent my ' the other boy thought. The he realized what he said and groaned. Why did he hear? Now he's probably going to get mad! But there was no sight of anger in Jihoons face. Instead a smile was on his lips.

"Maybe that's why I'm here" he said, taking Soonyoung of guard.

"W-what?" Jihoon started laughing, making the dancer put.

"I'm just joking. Stop pouting, hyung." It wasn't often Jihoon called him hyung. Mostly because they was born the same year.

"But why are you here?" Soonyoung looked down when he heard the question.

"Soonyoung? Is there anything wrong?"

"I just needed to train. You know, so I can teh coregraphy" he said.

"But you can the dance. I saw you. You're good! You're one of the best!"

"I know that you guys think that. And that means that I need to be the best! You of everyone should know what I'm talking about! You're our composer. You're the one making our songs! Don't you feel the preassure? Isin't it why you're here now?" Jihoon just stared at him. He didn't know that he felt like that. Soonyoung took a deap breath.

"I'm sorry. I souldn't put my problems on you" he said.

"Why not? We're friends. And you're right. I know what you're talking about. And that also means that you can talk to me." Jihoon suprised the taller boy by wrapping his arms around him and give him a hug. It took a moment before Sooyoung hugged him back.

"What do you was about accually taking a break and do something fun? Just the two of us?" Soonyoung nodded with a small smile on his lips.

"I just need to take a shower first" he said. Jihoon hummed.

"I should take one too." Yoonyoung gave the compuser a smirk.

"What about we shower together?" The he ran with Jihoon after.

"Yah! Come backe here, you moron!"

^.^

"Hyung!" Seokmin looked up from his computer.

"What is it, Seungkwan?" he asked.

"Hyung, let's do something. Everyone else's gone" the younger boy said.

"Everyone? Seungcheol adn Jihoon too?" Seokmin asked suprised. Seungkwan nodded.

"Everyone" he comfirmed. The other vocal turned back to his computer to turn it off. The he turned back to the boy and gave him a big smile.

"What shall we do?" he asked.

"I don't know. I didin't think you would say yes." Seokmin just laughed.

"Let's just go out and see what we can find."

And thats how you empty a dorm!


A/N: So what do you think? Please leave a comment. I'm sorry if I made something wrong when it comes to their ages. I'm not so sure about who's older than who.

 

Thank you for reading!!!!