Turned into a Dog

Puppy Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*basically what Seungri the puppy looks like in this story*

 

Seungri sighed as he walked across the sidewalk. His scandal had gone way out of control and it seemed like no one was on his side. 

All of his hyungs blamed him and didn't even bother to listen to his side of the story. They were supposed to be family right? And family listen to each other... right?

While he was absorbed in these thoughts, he heard a small giggle in his head.

The voice chuckled "I'll help you guys get even closer.."

Seungri whipped around but no one was around him. Getting creeped out by the ownerless voice, Seungri speeded down the street, trying to get home as soon as possible. But he never got home, because as he walked faster and faster, his vision became blurrier and blurrier until he landed on the ground with a thump, his vision slowly fading to black.

  ........

Seungri blinked. What the hell? What happened to him?

His headache made things worse. He couldn't quite see anything yet, but all he could smell was... dogs. And more importantly, Seungri could smell much better than he was ever able to. 

Seungri shut his eyes and opened them again, slowly this time, and his vision became clear.

But he didn't see a road in front of him. Instead he was greeted by the face of a dog, and another dog, and another dog.

His mind went blank as he tried to process what was going on. He slowly stood up but when he tried to stand on his two legs, he would wobble and get on his four legs...wait no...four paws. 

Surprised, Seungri jumped a little when he saw that his hands were no longer hands and his skin had been covered in a coat of fur.

Oh god no.

He began to yelp but his sounds were more like barks. The other dogs around him began to bark as well as they heard his call.

Oh no oh no oh no" Seungri thought in his head. He began to pace around in his puppy body to try and figure out what caused all this mess.

He looked around. He seemed to be in a pet store along with many other dogs. Judging by the breeds of the other dogs around him, he must have been a small puppy. Seungri wished he could find some sort of doggy mirror to see himself but unfortunately all that was around him was dog toys,bones, water, and dog food which he was not planning on eating at all. He continued to observe his surroundings but not matter how hard he thought, he couldn't understand why this was happening to him and how he could go back to being human again.

In despair he laid d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter