The Start

Ima Monster

~Kabuesu numara LUCIFER!~
 

“Ughhh! Five more minutes!”
 

“Molly wake up! Your going to be late for school!”
 

“Mom?” Molly gets up to see no one by her bed. Molly sighed and headed to the shower.

“Aish everyday I wake up to my moms voice. I know she’s not with me now. Yet I still hear her.” Molly showered and fixed her bed then headed out to school. Molly didn’t really let that her mom was gone let her bother her as much as it use to be. Molly walked to school then passed by a new store and saw that they had cute girls clothing. She looked for a while and then walked in to check it out and she went to the guy section.
 

“Hello miss.” A girls voice came.
 

“Oh hello.”
 

“Welcome to CINDERELLA” She said while opening her arms wide.
 

“So is this like a new store or what?” Molly said in a annoyed way and not caring about the name.
 

“Yes we just opened yesterday” The lady said folding a girls shirt that was left there.

“Oh, I see.” Molly said while looking at a guys shirt.
 

“Is that for your boyfriend?” The lady said with a why is she on the guys side.

“No I wanted to see the price so i can by it for myself.” Molly said in a why do you care who it is for.

“Oh I see.” The lady walked away and left Molly to her own business.

“Gosh, I can never have a boyfriend. I wasn’t raised by my mom I was raised by my dad.” Molly said leavening the store. As she was getting closer to school the bell rang. Molly didn’t really care. The gates were closing and she had to run. Molly ran and bumped into a tall guy.

“Hey whats the idea!?” Molly said looking up. She saw a tall guy.

“Hey” He said in a light girlish voice.

“Oh hii..?” Molly said getting her bag and cleaning her pants.

“Are you late for school too?” He said grabbing his bag.

“Yeah I was actually running” Molly said in a can you move so I can go in.

“I see that babo.”

“Yeah I know you do.” Molly said in a like I care.

“So who are you?”

“Oh yeah, hey Im Molly” Molly did a peace sign. “What about you?”

“Hii Im Heechul.”

“Nice to meet you”

“Yeah.”

“By the way im a guy.”

“No your not”

“Yes I am”

“No your a babo!”

“Shut up!”

Heechul went quite and all you can hear was the birds and the bell rang.

“Your late for class!” Heechul grabbed Molly’s arm and pulled her into school. He took her to the office.

“YAH! What do you think your doing!?” Molly tried to pull away.