TEASER TWO。

CHIC。apply open
tumblr_nytk06LixD1s5q5l6o5_400.gif  tumblr_nytk06LixD1s5q5l6o8_400.gif
teaser two

“You can do it.”

“Do what?” Jessica Jung asked, looking up from the many files she was reviewing for her upcoming girl group.

“Make a solo album and do the girl group thing.” Krystal Jung said lounging on the small couch in her older sister’s office.

She had a small wet towel over her forehead and was casually scrolling through her phone. While a small juice box was in her other hand. Twelve minutes before her sister had literally burst through her office door complaining about exercising. The younger Jung was preparing for f(x)’s first ever solo concert. Which in Jessica’s opinion was long overdue.  

Five minutes before she was muttering ways to get back at SM for making her exercise, now she was making crazy suggestions about Jessica’s solo album. Exercise must have messed with the chemicals in her head because she was clearly cracking up.

“I think I already gave South Korea a heart attack, announcing that I was creating a girl group. I don’t want to kill them with a solo.” Jessica laughed flipping a trainee’s folder open again

“But just think about, you singing and managing an upcoming girl group.” Baby Jung spoke playing with the plastic straw of her juice box.

“That’s too much stress. Plus I still have a fashion brand to run.” Jessica said shaking her

“Nonsense you can do it. I mean you never know.” Krystal smiled “Besides you already gave the Korean public a heart murmur when you decided to buy out this company."

Jessica didn’t respond, she was too busy thinking about what her sister had said. She did always want to release a solo album. It was on her top to do list … not that she had one … but still. The fashion designer loved to sing and she never did think of ever giving it up. She blinked her eyes, listening to her younger sister ramble again.

“Here’s to 2k16,” The younger Jung spoke raising her juicebox “Make kpop great again.”

“#Justbecause.” Jessica laughed closing the trainee folder. She would read those later when she had a clear head and wasn't distracted.

Jessica smiled at her sister, never missing the mirth in her sister’s eye. She enjoyed and loved her sister’s company and even if she did think of the craziest scenarios.


Another teaser. I hope you guys enjoyed this second teaser and please excuse my y humor I tried to put in here. jessica with a solo album would be fire. anyways, I'm thinking of a deadline but don't fret, I haven't thought of a official one yet.