Final [1]

This Is The Last Time,Really

I walk in front of the full-length mirror situated at the corner of my bedroom. Flowy knee-length dusty pink dress with creamy light jacket with the same length covered my thin body. I reached for my black sling bag and place it on my shoulder. I smile to my own reflection but anyone who sees this know that it is a fake one. A smile that cover the tired eyes, the pale face and the sick body. But still, I gather my last strength to face the day.

"Young Miss, he's here." The maid knocks my door,telling of his arrival. I smile for the last time and walk out of the room.

I walks towards the front door when my Mom reach for my hands. I flinched to it. She apologized but I repay with weak smile. It's not her fault, it's the treatment.

"Are you sure you'll be okay?" I pats her hands on mine and nods.

"Mom, don't worry. Like I told you, this is the last one. Really." I noticed her eyes become teary and so do mine. We know where this day might go but we also know it's worth of try. My Mom blinks her tears away before thake a final look of me.

"My daughter is beautiful. Just like me." I cupped her face before left a kiss on her forehead.

"I love you, Mom." I leave for the guy who awaits me outside. My Mom smile as she send me with her teary eyes. A pair appeared on her shoulder, patting her softly saying that everything's gonnae be okay.

 

My sight got blocked as soon as I open the door. A back view of tall figure with his ears sticking out, his dark grey hair with his hands inside his jeans' pocket. I blushes to the view before calm my heart down. I softly pat his shoulder, signing him that I'm here. He turns around. He give a short glance to what I'm wearing today. A really short one.

"Let's go." Those cold tone like a dagger, stab my weak heart. I cover it with a smile and just nod to his words. Without warmth from his hands, we walk towards his car.

It is very quiet. He's so into his driving. I glances to him, taking his side view to memories. I smiles to myself before looking to the outside of the window, thinking to myself how is this happening. Well, let's just say it was my greed.

 

It all started from my first year of high school. I was late for the registration ceremony of freshies. As I looking for the venue, I bumped into few guys that I already assumed to be my seniors. I groaned to the pain, rubbed my head before looking forward to meet a guy with surprised face and red ears staring at me. He's tall so he bent down to my eye level. I blushed to the close proximity between so I quickly get up from the floor. I brushed my skirt before bowed to him, apologized.

"Seeing your face, I bet you're first year. Right?" I turn to the guy next to him. Byun Baekhyun was carved on his name tag. I nodded nervously before a voice come from behind of me.

"Are you guys flirting again? I've told you, you should stop doing th-" The guy's words got stopped as soon as he reached our spot. He turned to me before slowly widened his eyes.

"Danni, what are you doing here?" I awkwardly smile before risen my finger and making a 'peace' sign. Yes, I know him and yes, he know me. Suho smiles widely when he knows his younger cousin is here.

 

"Oppa,please..."I whined to Suho who is on the other side of the call. I ca hear him let out a heavy sigh. I was late due to my class duty. The night becomes darker and darker. My Mom called me saying Suho is on his way to pick me up. I quickly made a call to him, asking him to send Chanyeol Oppa instead. I jumped slightly when he said he will. I waited for the guy. My heart was beating fast. He arrived with an umbrella, walk towards me. I smiles to him.

"Chanyeol Oppa, hi. Thanks for-"

"Let's just go." He cut me off with his cold tone. I was stunned for a while before erased it, saying that probably he's tired of the school days. But, his weird behavior didn't stop there. I know their hide spot on the rooftop since I and Suho Oppa got related. I never sees him after that night. Whenever I went there, he's not there and someday, the rest were also gone. When I asked Suho about him, he only said that they were busy being seniors of high school.

And one day, I walk in front of the school gym when I noticed there were students in there having a chit-chat. I want to walk away but I heard my name being mentioned.

"Hyung, is Danni still following around?" It's Baekhyun Oppa. I got nearer to the door, peek a jar into it when I saw them. The nine boys is sitting on the gym floor, still in their training suit. I saw Suho nodded his head and told them that I kept coming to their hide spot. It became difficult for him to make any excuses for me. My throat became dry. They were avoiding me.

"Seems like you have to keep away from her, Chanyeol. If she knows about you guys, she'll be doomed." Chen Oppa turn to Chanyeol who sits on the bench. His hadn pointed someone who is sitting beside him. My eyes widened when I say a pair of arms hugged his waist while placing her head on the shoulder. I felt like wanting to dashed into the room asking them why they're avoiding me. But Chanyeol answered it first.

"Ah...It's tired to have a girl like her around. Doesn't she knew the words 'give up'?" Hearing that from someone that I adore really cracked my heart. I turned from the gym, walked away with wet cheeks.

 

Both my family and Suho Oppa's family are having a small family gathering for my birthday. I wore a dark blue dress for the event. That night was simple. I blowed the candles off and eating time. Just then, my Mom announced that birthday girl which is me, should ask for one wish and everyone should obliged to that. Just for the special day. They were waiting for me to say my wish out loud.

"I've only have one wish." I turn to Chanyeol Oppa who is enjoying his drink rather than paid any attention to me. Including the rest eight members. I took a deep breath before gather my courage.

"I want to have an amusement park date with...Chanyeol Oppa." The surroundings became quiet all of sudden as they heard to my wish. My parents glanced to each other while Chanyeol stared at me with his angry gaze. But I reply his gaze with a soft smile.

"It's birthday girl wish. Everyone must obliged."