The Neighbors

The Neighbors

This is a present to me from my aunt Elizabeth for my 15th birthday that's this 29th 

The Neighbor

Dedicated to my niece: Uni

She sat at her computer one dreadfully hot evening thinking to herself about her personal thoughts that always randomly made their way in to her head

She dreamt about boys and the future jobs she wishes to occupy, famous gamer perhaps, video game designer…chef? It was unusual of her to be thinking about something so meaningful. Her little sister was always so annoying she often thought about her death and a way of killing her so often.

NO! Of course she would NEVER kill her baby sister of only 4 years. Such a thing would be unbearably monstrous. Though day dreaming about it for some reason helped calm that specific anger issue … among many.

As she looked out the diagonal window via her laptop she was just thinking about how long her sister had been unseen. Though she hasn’t been unseen long enough to cause any police report. Though she was in charge of her sister after their parents died and should be at least a little worried.

As she looked out the window she noticed something strange. A neighbor, out in the country? She decided to do the neighborly thing. Quick as a flash, she fixed up her beautiful batch of triple chocolicious cupcakes and went to meet the unexpected new neighbors. Her thoughts about her sister, Cat, completely vanished.

The 18 year old walked slowly up the porch steps. “I didn’t even think there was a house here” she thought. She shrugged off any thought and doubt when the front door opened to reveal the most gorgeous boy she had ever witnessed.

About 19, tall, tan and blond with beautiful, hypnotizing purple eyes, the boy looked stern at her. She was silenced for a minute before she stopped staring at those eyes and finally found those words. “H-hi I’m Cami and-an-and I your neighbor-bor”. A silence fell over both of them. ‘He’s probably thinking of my very poor grammar use’ she worried.

He suddenly smiled very big. She didn’t know whether to swoon over that smile or feel creeped out. “WOW!” He said in a y light playful voice. “My name is Camian” Cami nearly fainted at this boy’s complete perfectness. “Our names are very alike, that is so cool” she thought aloud by accident.  “Umm” she said blowing off her failed attempt to control . She held up her plate of chocolate yummy cupcakes. “Want one?”

That night she was sitting at home retelling the story over the phone to her friend in the city. Her friend was envious and excited for Cami. “I know right, Vanessa” “yeah I wish we could get married”.  “MMMhmm” Vanessa responded “you and Cat would be extremely happy to live there haha”

“OH SH*T”

“CAT!!!” Cami screamed as she ran through her field. She found her under the tree with The Cat in the Hat resting in her lap. “Come on, Hun” she said nodding toward the house. She could have sworn she saw a flash of red burn in her eyes. Cami just shrugged it off as a blare of the light. That is not the first time that has happened.

The next day”

Cami crept out of bed while Cat slept quietly, a little too quietly. Before she had a chance to check her out, she got a call.

It was an unexpected call from Vanessa. Hey, did you ever find Cat.  Cami shrugged and (without mentioning that Cat had been lost all day yesterday) assured her friend that Cat was found and safe asleep in her bed. Vanessa reminded her friend of her visit later that day.

As soon as she put the phone down it started ringing again. When she picked it up all she could hear was heavy deep breathing. She put down the phone when she heard the loud ring again. She hesitantly picked it up and was relieved to hear Camian’s voice. “Hey there neighbor”, he said in his playful light way “wanna come over”. “I have something VERY important to tell you. “

Cami thought of her dreamy neighbor’s eyes and immediately agreed. “Over in ten” she whispered trying not to wake Cat

She dressed as attractively as possible in the short ten minutes and raced across the field to his house.

He invited her in to his very big and expensive looking house. They ate breakfast and instantly hit it off. They were snuggling on the couch when he faced her with his purple hypnotic beauties. “You trust me don’t you?” “Yes” she said, sure he was going to ask her out.

Instead he took her to his basement and she followed brainwashed by those….gorgeous eyes

So in fact brainwashed, she didn’t see the horror on his basement wall. There crucified, little nails tacked through her hands and feet was her sister Cat screaming in agony.

She was still staring at his eyes when he told her

“Look over there. See her, she is the devil’s offspring. She has fire in her eyes. The world will suffer if you don’t do something about that monstrosity.”

She looked down at the little girl she knew for four years and finally said what was on her mind.

“I know”

“She’s evil”

Camian held up the knife that Cami took from him and full filled her day dream. She waltzed up to Cat who had tears filled eyes. “I will always love you Cami” Cat said

Cami took the knife and sliced off all of the baby’s skin. Starting with her face. She finished it off with a slow stab to the heart. She gathered the face skin and wore it on her own face.

“That’s it” Camian egged her on as she brutally murdered the innocent, loving little girl.

Camian smiled at her

“We’ll live here forever in peace now “

“CAMI!”

Camian faded suddenly from reality as Vanessa ran through the door.

“WHY CAMI WHY?”

”My baby sister!” Vanessa cried

“But Camian told me to

Told me to

Told me to”

“NO! cami you have no neighbors! I asked you to watch her and you murdered her.

She looked up to you”

Cami wouldn’t listen “I have a neighbor; we’re standing in Camian’s basement right now.”

“Cami!” Vanessa screamed with tear filled eyes. “This is YOUR basement!”

“The thoughts and state of mind is the scariest place a person could ever get locked in”

-unknown