(_|_)

Sign My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taeyeon has been promoting her debut solo album for a week now and Hyoyeon had only gotten the album last night. At last, after helping her member to stream the new single ‘I’ online, Hyoyeon finally get the album itself in her hands. She was content, of course. She had always admire the leader’s singing ability. Something about Taeyeon’s vocal made Hyoyeon to feel as if she was at ease. Although people might say that Taeyeon sang as if she had been divorced for more than twice or someone who was experience a major heartbreak, Hyoyeon disagreed. She thought Taeyeon’s singing was awesome; she stated this on her SNS just a few hours after the song was released. She had been constantly the replay button ever since.

 

“I hope she’s here.” Hyoyeon sat on the edge of her bed. She turned off the stereo player and put the disc inside its cover before she stood up on her feet. She walked out from her room and met with Sunny at the living room.

 

“Is Taeyeon home?” She asked her member.

 

Sunny nodded her head. “She just got home.” She said while pointing at their leader’s bedroom. “Not in a good condition though.”

 

“Not in a good condition?” Hyoyeon echoed and hid the album behind her.

 

“Probably just worn out. You know, her schedules are tight these days.”

 

Hyoyeon kept mum. She had no further questions and went to the kitchen. “Should I check on her or not?” She asked herself but did not expect anyone to answer her.

 

“Check on who?”

 

Hyoyeon jumped in startled. She looked behind her and found another member of hers was busy digging something inside the refrigerator. How the hell did she missed Tiffany’s presence that easily? It got her to wonder why she always see Tiffany next to a fridge these days. Tiffany pulled out a packet of Redbull drinks with her from the fridge and beamed an eye-smile to her member.

 

“Nothing.” Hyoyeon answered Tiffany before pointing at the drinks. “You’re going to drink all of those or–”

 

“I wish! But I’m sharing these with Taeyeon.” Tiffany said and noticed Hyoyeon had her arms behind her back. “Hey, what do you have there?”

 

Hyoyeon blinked twice and cleared . “What?”

 

“I know there’s something behind you, Hyoraeng.” Tiffany put down the drinks at the counter and attempted to snatch the album from Hyoyeon. “Let me see it!”

 

“Back off!”

 

“Hyoraeng!”

 

“Fa–”

 

Tiffany gasped. She was able to grab the album from Hyoyeon’s hands but she did not expect it to be their leader’s album. When she looked up to look at Hyoyeon, she noticed that the member was blushing madly and it got her to smile wide. “You bought Taeyeon’s album.”

 

“I–Is it wrong?!” Hyoyeon asked as she managed to snatch back the album from Tiffany, embracing it on her chest. “I’m just supporting her.”

 

“Of course!” Tiffany clapped her hands happily. She instantly gave two cans of Redbull drinks for Hyoyeon afterwards. “Follow me.”

 

Hyoyeon was clueless but she followed her member anyway. They passed by Sunny who was too focused with the program on the television. The next thing Hyoyeon knew, they had stopped in front of Taeyeon’s room where Tiffany knocked the door a few times. Hyoyeon’s eyes widened when she heard the leader’s faint voice from inside the room after Tiffany yelled for Taeyeon’s name. She did not know why but it made her to feel nervous when she heard Taeyeon’s voice.

 

“Kim Tae–”

 

The door roughly swung open, revealing an annoyed leader only in her bra.

 

Oh man.

 

“Fany! I told you to just–” Taeyeon trailed off her words when her eyes met with the person behind Tiffany. She squealed in embarrassment as she quickly covered her exposed cleavage. “H–Hyoyeon!”

 

Tiffany rolled her eyes at the flushed leader. “Come on, we’re all girls anyway.” She grabbed Hyoyeon by the wrist and pushed the dancer inside the leader’s room. “Stay there!”

 

“What?! Fany–”

 

The door of Taeyeon’s bedroom was shut by Tiffany and it made Taeyeon to panic. “Why did you do that?!”

 

“I’ve told you she’d bought your album!” Tiffany whispered. “Did you see her holding it?”

 

Taeyeon looked surprised and there was a big smile on her face afterwards. “She has

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter