Final

A Long Night

"Kyuhyun-ah, wait..." Sungmin called for his sulking boyfriend, but said boyfriend acted like he didn't heard the shorter man and walked even faster. Sungmin sighed and rolled his eyes at the brunette antic.

 

They were at this airport for transit before take the flight to Seoul, but unfortunately it was over midnight which means any trains and buses to the city was stopped already. Taxi was not a choice because the airport was a little bit far from the city centre and it would take too long and too expensive with the overtime charge. Their flight would be at seven in the morning which means they had to spent around six more hours in the airport.

 

Sungmin knew Kyuhyun was tired, and when the younger tired, his mood would went to the drain. Sulking and PMS-ing and took it out on people around him. So, he told himself to just patiently went with the younger wishes.

 

"Kyu, the transit hotel is this way." Sungmin tried to called the younger attention again. Kyuhyun stopped, turned around, and read the direction board above them. Frowning when he read the small number written on the board indicated they had to walk for more than 500 meter more. The hotel was located outside the airport main building.

 

Kyuhyun snapped at the cute blondie, "What the hell? You expect me to walk that far? With this heavy luggage?" Sungmin lifted his eyebrows at Kyuhyun. "That's the plan, remember?"

 

"No! I won't walk that far just to go to that ing hotel." Kyuhyun said.

 

Sungmin rolled his eyes. The younger indeed must be very tired and cranky. "Fine. Then where you want to go?"

 

The brunette didn't answered and just walked again. Sungmin just followed him, and whipped out his phone to text his hyung whilst he walks.

 

'To: Heenim

Hyung, we will be home tomorrow morning. No. This morning. XD'

 

'From: Heenim

Can't wait. How was your trip?'

 

'To: Heenim

Fun, at least till an hour ago.'

 

'From: Heenim

What? Why?'

 

'To: Heenim

The brat PMS-ing because he is tired. XP'

 

The blonde was absorbed in his phone, he didn't realized Kyuhyun had stopped walking and bumped to his boyfriend. "Ouch..."

 

"Watch your step, can you?" The younger snapped. Again.

 

"You are the one who suddenly stopped." Sungmin rubbed his forehead and pouted at the younger. He then looked in front of them and saw why the younger stopped. "Woah, this is the capsule hotel they recommended for stay the night in this airport." His eyes twinkling, excited at the prospect to try the infamous hotel.

 

"YOU EXPECTED ME TO SLEEP THERE? WHAT AM I? A VAMPIRE? A CORPSE? THAT PRACTICALLY JUST LIKE A COFFIN STACKED SO MORE PEOPLE CAN SLEEP IN." Kyuhyun voice getting higher while he tried to speak quietly so other people won't heard him. It was actually quite funny in the different situation, because he was yelling but also whispering.

 

Sungmin closed his eyes for a second to calmed himself down. "No need to be an . You are tired. Me too."

 

"My backpack is heavier than yours." Kyuhyun retorted, but his tones was softer.

 

"And that's my fault?" Sungmin frowned at the younger. "We bring our own stuff." He reminded Kyuhyun, "You are the one insisted to bought all that gaming magazines i told you not to, remember?"

 

Kyuhyun opened his mouth to refute but closed it again because Sungmin was right. He just grumpily set his bag down and sit on the floor. The blonde watched his boyfriend before sighed for the umpteenth times and settled beside him.

 

'To: Heenim

The brat still PMS-ing, now we camp in front of the capsule hotel. Because the majesty refused to sleep in a coffin."

 

'From: Heenim

What coffin? You drunk?'

 

'To: Heenim

The majesty said capsule hotel practically are a coffins stacked to sleep in.'

 

'From: Heenim

......

Kick his head. Maybe then he can back to normal.'

 

'To: Heenim

What if he get amnesia instead? I don't need grumpy who can't remember anything.'

 

'From: Heenim

Then kill him, you won't have to deal with him anymore.'

 

'To: Heenim

But i still love him...'

 

'To: Heenim

Hyung, i'm hungry.'

 

'From: Heenim

Ask the brat to eat.'

 

'To: Heenim

Wait, i will try to ask him. If i don't text you again, prepare my funeral. He might bite me to death. XD'

 

"Kyu, i'm hungry..." Sungmin whined at his boyfriend. Kyuhyun just looked at him pointedly. "Let's eat."

 

"Think first." Kyuhyun said coldly, made the blonde confused at what he meant. He was about to ask the younger when Kyuhyun leaned his head to the wall and closed his eyes. Sungmin pouted and went back to texting Heechul. 

 

'To: Heenim 

He ignored me.'

 

He waited, but Heechul didn't text back. After several minutes passed, Sungmin decided to bombing Heechul's inbox with messages just because he is bored. 

 

'To: Heenim 

Hyung~ I'm hungry~'

 

'To: Heenim

Hyung~ Your brother is a jerk.'

 

'To: Heenim 

Hyung...'

 

'To: Heenim 

Hyungie~'

 

'To: Heenim 

You meanie.'

 

'To: Heenim 

Hyungie~ Don't ignore me~'

 

'To: Heenim 

I'm dying...'

 

'To: Heenim 

I'm starving...'

 

'To: Heenim 

Bye hyung, i'm dead from hunger. x_x'

 

'To: Heenim 

I hope you meanie brothers live happily ever after. Kyuhyun killed me by refused to feed me, and you left me in my last moment. ㅠ_ㅠ'

 

Sungmin sighed when Heechul still didn't answered his texts. He saved his phone and pouted when he felt his stomach grumbled. He really was hungry, but he didn't want to went and eat alone. In the end, he just closed his eyes and think about their holidays to distract himself from his hunger. The blonde was tired, no wonder he fell asleep just minutes later. 

 

Kyuhyun opened one eye when he felt his boyfriend was too quiet and still. The brunette smirked when he saw Sungmin already fell asleep with mouth slightly opened. He looked around and saw many people sleep, chatting, and sat in group around them. Decided it's safe to leave sleeping Sungmin by himself for a moment, he got up and searching for his wallet. 

 

Sungmin was fascinated with the feast in front of him. There are chickens, many kind of soups, breads, and even bubble tea. He was about to reached for the chicken when he heard Kyuhyun called him. He whipped his head side to side, looking for his boyfriend, but the taller was nowhere to be seen. Frowning, he reached for the chicken again when Kyuhyun called him again. Sungmin tried to ignore it, but his boyfriend voice persistently called his name again and again. In the end, Sungmin turned around and angrily snapped at the brunette when he tripped on his own foot. 

 

The blonde was wake up with a jerk. Automatically sat up straighter. Kyuhyun's grin widened at the blank looks on Sungmin's face. He called the older name since minutes ago to wake him up, but Sungmin was always known as heavy sleeper. "What? Where?"

 

The younger chuckled at his oblivious boyfriend. "I bought chicken, you are hungry, right?"

 

Sungmin, still dazed from his disturbed sleep just nodded and reaching for the food. Blankly took a bite and munched. Kyuhyun laughed and patted the blonde's head. "Wait here, and don't talk to strangers. " The older nodded. "Don't follow strangers." Another nod. "Not even if they gave you candy."

 

Sungmin frowned, trying to disgest Kyuhyun's words, and then realized the younger was made fun of him. "Yah! I'M NOT A CHILD!"

 

Kyuhyun laughed louder, "You looks like one." He stand up, "Wait here hyung..." Kyuhyun said before walked away. 

 

Sungmin just finished his meal when Kyuhyun came backand shoved a key to his face. "What is this? "

 

"Key."

 

"For what?"

 

"Your locker."

 

"Mine? What locker?"

 

"Locker to save your bag while you sleep on those stacked coffins." Kyuhyun grinned. 

 

"What?!"

 

"Haish... Since when you are this slow hyung. You said you want to try the capsule hotel. Come on." The brunette teased. 

 

"But... How about you?"

 

"How about me?" He asked back. 

 

"Where do you sleep?" 

 

"At the coffin beside you."

 

Sungmin's eyes widened, "But you said you don't want to."

 

"Those coffins have no doors." Kyuhyun said as if that was explained his sudden change. "I have to guards in case someone breached to yours and harassing you."

 

Sungmin rolled his eyes, again, at his stupidly cute boyfriend. 

 

They already settle on their rooms when Kyuhyun's phone vibrated, indicated there was new message. 

 

'From: MinnieMing

What happened to grumpy exhausted Kyu earlier?'

 

Kyuhyun giggled at the thought of his boyfriend still curious about his behavior. 

 

'To: MinnieMing

The grumpy Kyu can't stand see his boyfriend sad ^3^'

 

The reply came almost immediately. 

 

'From: MinnieMing 

Stop it, you give me goosebumps. O_o'

 

Kyuhyun's laugh was the last thing Sungmin heard before he drifted off to sleep. 

 

-Fin-

 

'To: Hyung

I have take care of him, he won't bombing your inbox anymore for tonight.'

 

'From: Hyung

You better be. I don't know how you two get along pretty well. A brat and a drama queen. Now you shut up and let me sleep.'

 

'To: Hyung 

Drama KING, hyung. He is a man.'

 

'From: Hyung

I SAID SHUT UP, YOU BRAT!!!'

 

'To: Hyung

You know you can just turn your phone off so you won't be disturbed, right? '

 

'From: Hyung

I WILL. NOW SHUT UP!!!!!'

 

Kyuhyun laughed at Heechul's antic. He knew Heechul would never turn his phone off when one of the only people he cared about were away. Just in case something happened and they need him. He might been a pompous, sarcastic diva, but he was a big softie inside.