---

Our First Meeting [Wei Oneshot]

2015 -

It's been a year after being on hiatus, Hyejin returned to being active on social media again. Scrolling through her twitter feed, she noticed a rookie group that has recently debuted in Top Media through teen top. After a week of going through their videos and discovering more facts about the rookie group, Up10tion. She grew madly crazy about them and yet, she stays loyal to Teen Top. 

 

2017 -

Two years into the fanbase of Up10tion and she still hasn't given up trying to get them to notice her, knowing that she's extremely different and that she has little knowledge of Korean, she got onto her computer and started typing a letter for Up10tion but mostly directed to Wei. She began to take a sip of americano while typing what she wanted to say on the letter. It took her an hour to finish the letter, hoping that Wei reads it, she submits the letter in the fancafe where Up10tion reads all of the fans' letters. 

After a month or two, it's finally time for her to depart her country and head to Seoul where she gets to finally meet Up10tion and her ultimate bias, Wei. Still in hopes that he has read what she said, she can't wait to see his face in real life and not in pictures anymore. 

After a 6 hour flight, she reaches the airport feeling tired and jetlagged, it was only 7pm in the evening. I can't wait to finally get some comfortable sleep in my hotel room, she thought to herself. Only 10 minutes of walking around outside the airport, she couldn't find a cab anywhere and the only decision for her to take is the bus to Seoul. It was about 9pm when she reached Seoul and finally, checked into her hotel and requested room service for food. It was only then, at 11pm that she finally drifted off to sleep peacefully. 

The next day;

Brightness filled in her hotel room, she woke up with a blur, only realizing she isn't home. "Where am I????" She squealed, then again, realizing that she's on a holiday in Seoul and that she also came to see Up10tion. The fansigning is in two days and Saki's coming today, she thought to herself again while bathing. She smiled to herself, knowing that she'll be facing Wei in two days, accompained by her best friend, Saki, who's bias is Hwanhee. While she daydreams in the bathtub, her phone's ringtone keeps on ringing, making her lose focus on daydreaming all afternoon. 

"Why are you calling me at this time of the day?" She asked, not knowing who was on the other line. 

"Jesus, calm your missy. I have arrived in the heart of Seoul and now, I am coming your way in 30 minutes AND I know you're bathing, i can hear water" Saki's voice came through. 

"Ugh, you spoiled my daydreaming moment. I'm so excited that you're finally here! Oh my god!" Hyejin exclaimed sarcastically. 

"Sarcasm noted, you're paying for my lunch. Bye-byeeeee!" Joy was filled in Saki's voice and she decides to cut the call on Hyejin. 

That s-----------lut, there's no way in hell am I gonna pay for her lunch, Hyejin thought to herself. 

Hyejin finally lets herself out of the bathtub after spending at least 20 minutes in the water, she finally gets dressed up and puts her make-up on and she hears the door opening, revealing a very energetic Saki skipping with her luggage into the room. 

"Hiiii! Hiiiiiiiii!! Helloooo!!!" Saki closed the door and began waving directly in front of Hyejin's face, greeting her with a really big smile. 

"Pfft, hi. Now shoo, shoo! I'm doing my make-up" Hyejin shoo'ed her away to the where the bed is. 

Their day ended with a little bit (not really) of shopping and eating in different places, carefully trying not to spend too much on their first day, they were left with four more days to enjoy in Seoul. 

The day after; 

An alarm started ringing into Hyejin's ears, "who is making all of that ruckus???" she said, turning to where her phone is, "oh it's only my alarm" turning to where Saki is laying at, Hyejin doesn't see any body sleeping on the other bed. Where did that retard go now? She thought to herself, after a few seconds she hears the shower running. 

"You're up early!" Hyejin shouted. 

"Yeah, that's because the fansigning is in 5 hours, you fool" Saki shouted back while laughing. 

"WHAT? Then hurry up and get ready" Hyejin said, while preparing herself. 

Hyejin and Saki then had lunch and hurried to the venue where the fansigning is held at. Hyejin, being the 100th fan to join the fansign, she is the last girl in the line who gets to meet Up10tion along with Saki, the 99th fan. After a long wait of meeting Up10tion, both Saki and Hyejin finally gets their turn. Saki, being the absolute crazy girl, she squealed and apologized after. 

Finally, it was Hyejin's turn to meet Up10tion. She greeted and told them she loved them, when she finally reaches Wei. She froze in her step.

"h-hi wei" Hyejin said shyly. 

"omo! omo omo omo! Are you, perhaps, Hyejin?" Wei asked. 

Hyejin's face went red but nodded in agreement. 

"I knew it! I read your-" Wei was interrupted by the security. 

"Miss, I'm afraid you're taking too long. I have to ask you to leave at once, please" A tall man with a security guard uniform asked Hyejin coldy. 

"I-I'm sorry, I-I'll just-" Hyejin stuttered. 

"Could you, kind sir, give us a few more minutes to talk please?" Wei asked the man with the uniform nicely. 

"10 minutes is all I can give you right now, we have a schedule to follow" The man walked away while making a 'tsk' sound. 

"Say, I want to know you more, would you like to get some coffee? Later? At 8pm?" Wei smiled. 

"Y-yeah! Sure!" Hyejin exclaimed. 

Later that evening; 

Hyejin put on her best outfit that she could think of, it was definitely the best thing that ever happened to her, while Saki on the other hand, is spending her time reading while eating chips by the bed. 

"Don't forget to tell Wei to tell Hwanhee that I love him!" Saki said, giggling. 

"Um, no" Hyejin said, walking out of the door at the same time. 

After walking rounds and rounds around the district, trying to find Wei which seemed like it look almost 30 minutes. She finally spots Wei sitting alone, waiting with two cups of coffee. Hyejin starts jogging towards Wei with a huge smile on her face. 

Wei, turning to face the open, sees Hyejin jogging calmly towards him. Wei's face turned red as she comes closer, feeling extremely happy, he waved excitedly at her. 

"I'm glad you could make it!" Wei smiled. 

"Y-yeah! I'm actually really nervous" Hyejin blushed, covering her face. 

"Don't be! Take this as our first date" Wei giggled. 

His giggle made her heart go faster, causing her to smile even more. 

D-date? Did he just say date? My heart, my heart... I think I just died, she thought to herself. 

After hours of talking and talking, getting to know each other a little bit more. Hyejin frowns at the thought of going back to her country in three days, she was going to miss Wei more than she could possibly think of. 

Walking around the park, they sat down near a fountain, silence creeps in and Wei stares into her eyes. 

"Can I tell you something?" Wei asked. 

Hyejin felt her face becoming red, she nodded. 

"When I first read your letter, I thought 'I must meet this girl!' then I realize you're from another country but then, I tried finding you, I couldn't find you anywhere on the internet. I didn't give up just yet but I was already starting to give up and I didn't think about it when the fansign is nearing. I was almost on the verge of giving up until you showed up.. at the fansign. I was scanning around the event, trying to find you, hoping that you would be there and then I saw your face, I saw that you're there. You appeared, you were the 100th fan too. It gave me the chance to finally meet you, in person. I was too excited that I just wanted everyone (except your friend and up10tion) to leave, because I wanted to see your face. Now, that I found you and I know that you're probably leaving soon too. But, I just want to tell you that.. I just really, really, reallyyyyy like you. Like, I really like you.. a lot; even though we just met and I'm already telling you that I like you" Wei said everything in one go but also, he meant every word he said. 

He locked his eyes with Hyejin's eyes, he didn't want to look away. Hyejin felt tears coming and smiled, thankful for what just happened. 

"Thank you, thank you.. And.. I really, really, really, really like you too" Hyejin giggled while tears roll down her cheeks. 

Wei wiped away her tears and smiling, laughing softly. It was time for her to leave and for him to go back to his dorm, he knew he had a long day tomorrow. I won't ever forget this night, he thought to himself. 

After arriving in front of her hotel, both looked around seeing that the street is deserted but there was still a few people walking around. Wei cupped her cheeks and leaned in for a kiss, a soft innocent yet gentle kiss. 

They break the kiss and smiled, "I'm looking forward to meeting you again" Wei said before giving Hyejin his last hug and kiss on the forehead. 

This is just......... the best night ever, Hyejin smiled to herself before going up to her room. 

A/N: 

And it's done! TBH, took at least 3 hours to do this and it includes a bit of sleeping too. I'm a bit rusty from creating stories again but I do hope you enjoy this! (Please follow my twitter; @yyosoap bc in need of friends) toodles ;u;