CHAPTER 2

IT HAPPENS TO BE THAT WAY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PLAY> (MEMORY OF YOUR SCENT – HUH GAK)

 

Hana and Chanyeol sat side by side together on the swing at their garden.. Both of them enjoying the music that being played by Chanyeol with his guitar. Hana stared off into space looking at the nothingness before her as chanyeol being mesmerizing with his guitar.. At the end of the song Hana was crying.. She let herself go and cried letting the tears flow freely down her face.. Chanyeol who saw this stop playing the guitar and focused on Hana instead.

‘ What’s wrong Hana?? Why are you crying?? Is there something wrong? Tell me…’ asked Chanyeol  while looking at Hana and interwined his finger with hers..

‘ There was  a tumor in my brain Chanyeol-ah… What am I going to do??’

‘ Hana-ah?? Baby?? What’s wrong???..’ Chanyeol waved his hand in front of Hana’s face

Hana snapped out of her monologue and hug Chanyeol instead.. ‘ There’s nothing Chanyeol-ah.. It just that I remember our moment together…’ Hana lied to him.

‘ Are you sure baby?? You’re crying just because of that??’ Chanyeol asked as he noticed that Hana had been acting different for this past week..

‘ Yup… It just that I can’t believe that we’re together now.. My ultimately bias in EXO, Park Chanyeol is now my fiancée..

‘ and your husband-to-be…’ Chanyeol continue while emphasizes those three words

‘ Hahaha.. You’re right.. My husband-to-be..’ She looks up at him touched and smile..

Chanyeol places his hand together with Hana and tightly hold her hand inside his.. ‘ Well, you’re the one who start this but do you remember our first encounter back at your university??’

‘ Of course I am.. You’re the one who looking for me.. Do you know how scared I am when you keep following me at the time??’ she smiled and looking at him

 

*FLASHBACK*

As soon as her class ended, Hana went to the Park to wait for Miyoung… She didn’t know how long she had been waiting for Miyoung before looking at her phone.. There’s 5 missed calls, and 2 messages sent by Miyoung

FROM : MIYOUNG (2:45 P.M)

Hana-ahh!! I’ve been calling for you 3 times and why didn’t you pick up?? I just want to tell you that you need to go back home alone.. I’ll be late because I had a discussion.. Sorry baby boo… I’ll treat you later…Don’t wait for me okay??

 

FROM : MIYOUNG (2.50 P.M)

You are not waiting for me right?? Why don’t you reply my message earlier?? Don’t tell me that you didn’t see my calls and my message.. If you really didn’t see that, It means that you’re still waiting for me right?? Reply me ASAP..

‘ She smiles softly and sadly at the ground.. ‘Great.. I’ve been waiting for almost 30 minutes and just now I check my phone.. I shouldn’t put my phone on mute mode… Serves me right… Now I need to walk alone…’ she mumbles softly

TO: MIYOUNG

Don’t worry, I’m already  on my way.. Honestly, I didn’t read your messages and I’ve been waiting for you… Well it’s my bad.. Hahaha.. Don’t worry too much.. I’ll be fine.. See you tomorrow.

With a heavy sigh, Hana walk  towards the university gate.. She leaves her university and talk a walk towards his house.. Without her knowing, someone have been watching Hana from afar and following her to his house… Not long after that, Hana stop at the bakery nearby her house to get some bread for her parents..

‘ Anyeonghaseyo ommeonim…’ Hana smile while greet the owner of the bakery

‘ Hana-ah!! It’s been a while since last I saw you..’ the owner asked while busy served Hana..

‘ I just got so busy… That’s why I ralely come here.. I miss your bread..’ Hana answered… ‘ How much it is??’

‘ It’s my treat…’

‘ No.. I want to pay for this…’

‘ Just take it dear… I insist to treat you.. You can pay me next time when you buy again..’

‘ Ommeonim… You don’t have to.. I feel bad.’

‘ It’s okay.. Just take it.. It’s not that much.. I won’t broke if I treat you..’

‘ Araesso, ommeonim.. I’ll take this.. But next time no more, okay??’

‘ I know.. There’s no next time…hahaha… I promise you..’

‘ I’ll get going first ommeonim… Thank you so much for this..’

‘ You’re welcome… Be careful..’

‘ Dae.. Bye ommeonim..

Right after she exit the bakery, Hana notice that someone have been following her..So she decided to take another route which is much long but busy with a lot of peopl

‘ What’s wrong with that man?? Why is she keep following me?? What if he a crazy man??’ Hana mumbled softly but without her knowing, that man already in front of her..

‘ Hye!!

‘ Wh…o are y..ou?? Why are you keep following me?? What do you want from me?? Don’t you dare to come near me.. I’ve a black belt in taekwando…’ Hana stutters as she take a step behind…

‘ Hahahahaha… You’re still the same like when we first met.. You should try rap…’

‘ pardon me?? What are you talking about?? Have we met before??’

‘ I know you won’t recognize me.. It’s me Chanyeol… Park Chanyeol…’ Chanyeol answered while taking off his cap and mask that he had been wearing..

‘ Oh My God!! Chanyeol-shhi… What are you doing here?? What if your fans saw you?? It dangerous…’ Hana scolds Chanyeol while trying to put

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter