Painting

Painting

I was the artist she was the model that was the relationship that we had and that was all there was to it, but when did it escalate to my heart beating out of control or my stomach doing ridiculous flips. There was so much more this beauty does to me but I can’t ramble or else the painting that I am concentrating on will be ruined. It was a simple piece of Tiffany Hwang looking out of the window whilst the sun was setting, it was simple but she made any scene elegant the reason she is my favourite among the many beauties that I have painted. The way the sun’s rays reflect on her milky skin and the way she looks on in to the city with her eyes that hold many emotions but for this one portrait her eyes capture the one emotion I long for and that is longing. I hold the longing of wanting to hug her, hold her, kiss her and most importantly love her. I finished the portrait and took a look at it, it fit the scene well I’m not one to brag but I must say this portrait is looking amazing.

“I’m done Tiffany have a look.” Taeyeon said breaking Tiffany from her reverie, Tiffany smiled brightly at Taeyeon and skipped along to look at the portrait. Tiffany took a long look at the portrait and wrapped Taeyeon in to a big hug.

“You’re amazing Tae honestly.” Tiffany stated causing Taeyeon to blush.

“Thank you.” Taeyeon said composing herself. Once she was composed she led the way to the kitchen looking through the fridge to see what she had.

“Pasta or steak?” Taeyeon asked looking back at Tiffany who was only inches away from her. Taeyeons breath caught in as she tried to control her breathing and heart. Taeyeon looked around trying to see if she could escape but Tiffany’s arms were on each side blocking her exit. Tiffany leaned in close causing Taeyeon to watch her every movement.

“I want you.” Tiffany whispered but before Taeyeon could say anything Tiffany locked lips, soon after Taeyeon melted in to the kiss her hands roaming Tiffany’s body. Each curve that she brushed on the canvas she was brushing in real life. Breaking apart the girls looked at each other with a mixture of emotions ranging from lust to love, this time it was Taeyeon leaning in for the kiss hot and passionate was the only way to describe it. Taeyeon led the way to the bedroom as Tiffany pulled down on her top, quickly opening the door Tiffany pushed Taeyeon on the bed.

“You’re going to get it good tonight baby.” Tiffany said seductively climbing her way on top of Taeyeon causing the older to gasp in excitement. Tiffany locked lips once again taking off Taeyeons top and throwing it to the side.

The rest of the night was hot, passionate, loud, hormonal and relentless especially if your partner was Tiffany Hwang. Taeyeon awoke the next evening with a goofy grin as she looked at the body of Tiffany Hwang pressed up against her, she gently pressed a kiss on the girls forehead. Tiffany’s eyes fluttered open and smiled at the older girl.

“I love you.” Taeyeon stated kissing the younger girls forehead once again.

“I head you say that all night long baby, I’d be surprised if your neighbours didn’t know.” Tiffany stated causing them to laugh as Taeyeon lightly hit Tiffany on the shoulder.

“You did too plus you have a louder voice.” Taeyeon said with a pout causing Tiffany to giggle and give Taeyeon a peck on her lips.

“I love you too.” With this said the couple continued to lay in each other’s embrace making light conversation but staying under their bed sheets until Taeyeon’s stomach started to rumble causing them to laugh.

“Guess I need some real food this time.” Taeyeon commented causing Tiffany to blush and laugh. The girls dressed and went to eat both the steak and pasta in the kitchen and spent the rest of the night cuddling on the sofa watching chick flicks that Tiffany had recommended.