My Favorite

My Favorite
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"Jagi~ just come, please~" I never thought that this guy has lot more of aegyos more than he showed to his fans.

"Please~" He's beginning to tickle me.

We're currently cuddling on a sofa at their dorm. His busy schedules never hindered his time for us.

"Okay, okay." I lightly laughed at him. "You know I can't resist you're cutest aegyos."

He smiled warmly. "I know jagi." He suddenly brought his face near to mine, only inches apart. "I love you." He then broke the space and kissed my lips.

We've been in a relationship for a year but he'll always gave butterflies in my stomach every time he kissed me, like it's always my first time.

The sweet atmosphere was ruined when someone vigorously knocked on the door. "Yah Sehun! We're going to leave in 30 minutes." It was Kai. We suddenly straight up though he didn't barged in.

"Alright! Just calm down. I'll be there in a minute." Sehun answered with an annoyed look. "And thanks Kai!" He added up sarcastically for breaking up his mood.

I just giggled at his priceless expression.

"What?" A slight twitch curled on the corner of his mouth making like a playful smirk.

"Nothing." I tried to hold my smile. "You should better get going or else you're dead to Suho oppa." I tried to stand up but he grabbed my hands making me sit on his lap.

"W-what was the for?" I stuttered while asking him. That was so sudden. I wasn't prepared.

I looked at his beautiful features through my peripheral vision, admiring and absorbing every perfection of it.

"Why are you calling Suho hyung 'oppa' while not me?" He pouted. Wow, really Oh Sehun?

"How can I call you oppa when you're acting like a baby?" I chuckled at his cute expression. "And how can I call you oppa when I'm older than you? You're such a big baby Oh Sehun." I smiled.

Yes, I'm older than him like two years with the basis to our birth years but thanks to Korea's additional one year to his age, I'm just like months older than him. What a sorcery.

"It's unfair!" He pouted more. Looked at this guy!

"Alright, Sehun oppa. Go now." I gave him a quick peck on his cheek and shooed him away.

He flashed his million dollar smile like there's no tomorrow and steal a kiss before leaving.

And I was left flustered and blushing in different shades of red.

~

"Where are you now jagi?" Sehun almost shouting on the other line. I can barely hear him though. It was so noisy and the music was so loud on his background.

"I'm coming. Just hang up, you're background is too loud. I'll just text you when I got there. Yeah, yeah, I'll be watching your rehearsal, I won't miss it. Okay, I love you, too OPPA. Bye!" I giggled as I ended the call.

I intentionally emphasized the word "oppa" because I know he's already pouting. "What a baby." I muttered, still smiling to myself.

~

It was a perfect weather, not too sunny but it's not raining either. And you're just in time. It was EXO's turn to do the rehearsal when you arrived at the venue.

You were looking for Sehun when you finally saw him with Suho, Baekhyun, and Chanyeol. And you gasped as you saw his new hair color. "Is that silver?" You asked yourself.

When he finally saw you, he smiled and waved. You smiled back showing your sweetest smile.

His rare smile showing his crescent eyes always gave you warm feelings. Oh how I love that smile. The smile that I fell in love with.

He will always gave you the same feeling just like on the first day that you met him. And then you remembered how it happened.

South Korea was never your dream country to work with being as a registered nurse. But because you're an avid fan of EXO, you decided to apply on one of the prestigious hospitals there. And fortunately, you were accepted though you barely have any experience because you just passed from the board exams few months ago. Thanks to your high passing rate.

And thank God, you already knew how to speak korean language so it's not really that hard for you.

You're first landfall to South Korea was heartbreaking. You just read an article where Kris leaves EXO.

(UGLIEST SOBBING OF THE AUTHOR. SORRY GUYS ㅠㅠ)

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter