Final

Pilot

“Appa~” Haru called her father.

“Yes darling?” Namjoon answered his daughter.

“Do you love fish?” Haru asked.

“Of course, I do. Why?” Namjoon asked Haru while smiling cutely with his dimples appeared.

“Then why don’t you become a navy instead of pilot?” Haru excitedly asked.

“Huh? What? *laughing* I can’t quit just like that.” Namjoon said while laughing. He pats his daughter head.

“Whyyyy?!!! You said you love fish.” Haru started to cry.

“Awwww. *hug* I can’t quit. If I quit then Uncle Hoseok will kill me. bang bang bang.” Namjoon said while hugging his lovely daughter. He made a gun sound.

“Why don’t Haru become a navy then?” I interrupted them while carrying Seojun on my arms.

“Can I?” Haru asked while her father wiping her tears.

“Of course Haru can if Haru study hard and be a good girl.” Namjoon said to Haru.

 

Haru laughed happily while hugging her father. Suddenly, they’re laughing. I don’t know why. Hahaha. Like father like daughter. Haru resembles her father in every ways. They had same features, like an identical twins. Suddenly, Seojun is crying while flapping his hands to his father.

 

“Looks like someone jealous.” I said to them.

“Come come. Come to daddy.” Namjoon said while taking his son into his arms.

“Seojun-ah~ Don’t feel left out.” Haru the smart talker said to her baby brother.

I just laughed at her. What did I do to have this happy family? I’m more than grateful.

I went to the kitchen to make a dinner.

I felt a pair of arms wrapped around my waist.

“Whyy?” I asked Namjoon.

“What are you cooking?” Namjoon asked.

“Your favorite food.” I said to him.

“Kalguksu?” He asked me.

“What else?” I asked him back while laughing lightly.

“Thanks.” He said sweetly.

 

“It’s for you since you’re going to go for about a week. I know you will miss my cook.” I told him and he just laughed with his deep voice.

“Or I will miss you?” He said to me.

He’s being the sweet hubby again.

“What about Haru and Junnie baby?” I asked him.

“Of course I will miss my navy and baby too. I will miss my family.” Namjoon speaks out.

“Look, it’s not like this is the first time you’re being away more than a week but this time I can’t help it. I think I will miss you a lot.” I told him honestly.

“I know bae, I feel it too.” Namjoon said.

“Just make sure you came back before Haru’s birthday or she will have a bad birthday this year.” I told him while looking at Haru playing with her baby brother.

“I know. My flight will be land on the morning of her birthday. I think I’ll make it. No, scratch that. I’m going to make it.” Namjoon said and tighten his hug.

“I know you will.” I told him and prepare the plate for the dishes.

 

Namjoon help me and we laughed together.

“Omma!” Haru called me.

“Yes Haru?” I answered her.

“I want to help you too.” Haru said while pouting.

“Okay. Here bring this to the table.” I laughed and give her Seojun’s baby food.

“Oppa bring Junnie here. Let’s eat.” I called for Namjoon who went to take a look at Seojun.

We had a dinner and Haru’s talking about fishes.

 

*Next morning*

 

“Call me when you’re arrived okay?” I told Namjoon while giving his bag.

“I will. It took around 12 hours to arrive there.” Namjoon notified.

“Sorry I can’t send you.” I said.

“It’s okay. It’s still dawn of course the kids are still sleeping. Take care okay.” Namjoon said and kissed my forehead.

 

“I will send you out.” I told him.

“No need. Stay inside, it’s cold outside.” Namjoon said worriedly.

“Fine.” I said and pouted.

“See you another week.” Namjoon said and send me a flying kiss while he walks to the lift.

 

*Night time*

 

“Omma, what’s wrong?” Haru stop playing her game and asked me.

“I’m worry because I didn’t receive a call from your father.” I told her.

“Ahhh~ Maybe he’s busy or sleeping right now.” Haru said to comfort me.

 

But he always called me first. The moment he landed, he will immediately call me.

Maybe what Haru said is true. Let’s hope for the best.

 

“Haru-ya, you’re not watching the television right?” I asked my daughter.

“Yes. I’m playing my game.” Haru answered.

“Okay. Omma gonna watch the television.” I told her.

“Okay.” She said.

 

I changed the channel to news and went to the kitchen to grab a glass of water.

 

On the way back to the living room, I heard the reporter in the news said “An airplane crashed down. The police and marine are still searching for the victims in the airplane. It is reported that the main pilot, Kim Namjoon lost his control when the wind were blowing too hard.---

 

//crash//

 

I dropped my glass when I heard his name. My husband. My my my my daughter and son’s father.

I heard Seojun crying inside the room. Maybe he is shock from the glass earlier.

 

No. no. no. no.

What? No.

 

Namjoon.

 

“Omma, what happened? Junnie is crying.” Haru said to me.

“Haru-ya.” I hug her so tight.

What will happen to our life? How can I tell you that your father, your father… he is…