// Creatures List

DARKSEOUL 「D서울」A Line Roleplay //OPEN!↻ ☆WALECUM GUYS WALECUM//WE NEED A GENIE!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

List of Available creatures:

If you need more info on the creatures Google is your friend!

 

Human

We all know this!

Seraphim (ser·aph)
an angelic being, regarded in traditional Christian angelology as belonging to the highest order of the ninefold celestial hierarchy (seraphim, cherubim, thrones, dominations or dominions, virtues, powers, principalities or princedoms, archangels, and angels), associated with light, ardor, and purity.

Demon (de·mon)
evil spirit or devil, especially one thought to possess a person or act as a tormentor in hell.

Mermaid (mer·maid)
A half-human sea creature with the head and trunk of a woman and the tail of a fish, conventionally depicted as beautiful and with long flowing hair.

Nymph
beautiful beings inhabiting and sometimes personifying features of nature such as trees, waters, and mountains. Nymphs resemble adults but are smaller and lack fully developed wings. They posses the power of one of the elements (Wind, Water, Fire, Earth, Lightening)

Fairy (fair·y)
A fairy is a type of mythical being or legendary creature in European folklore, a form of spirit, often described as metaphysical, supernatural, or preternatural.

Yūrei (幽霊)
are figures in Japanese folklore, analogous to Western legends of ghosts. The name consists of two kanji, 幽 (yū), meaning "faint" or "dim" and 霊 (rei), meaning "soul" or "spirit." in other words a ghost!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter