CALL ME BABY - CHAPTER EIGHT

CALL ME BABY

Since the night it all went without any plan for Yoona and Suho. They live day by day as normal couples in the eyes of anyone, but there are times when Suho will kidnap Yoona Gimcheon’s  explore with him the whole day since he began increasingly given freedom by Jae Hee in driving a car. They will visit various places of interest in Gimcheon and that's when Suho will reveal all that is contained in heart and mind as a normal human being, not as an idol. Suho seemed to find a place where he could devote loneliness and responsibility during this magnitude in the group. He will be holding a slender fingers and squeeze it gently belonging Yoona by saying that for the first time he felt a sense of comfort to the opposite .

Jae Hee is not anxious to see a strengthening of ties Yoona and Suho even the girl's relationship with the members of EXO especially against Chanyeol and Sehun are always diligent visiting Suho when they have free time. Not Jae Hee unhappy developments but he was anxiety when the time comes, Suho will return to Seoul, returning as an idol, returned as Leader of EXO, remember now the young man was now getting healthy. Jae Hee has started an exercise to Suho to return to dance and the result was amazing. He knows that a Kim Junmyeon have determination and a strong will. Only once he had cramps at the start of dancing but henceforth, Suho pass with very remarkable. Even one day Suho together Chanyeol and Sehun try dancing Call Me Baby, Suho showed that he had recovered from his knee injury.

"You did it, Hyung !!!" Chanyeol exclaimed excitedly and hugged  Suho with wide laughter as well as Sehun.

"You will come back to Seoul!" Said Sehun cheerfully makes Suho pause. Unconsciously he looked away to the outside of the glass chamber of window and it did not escape the attention of Jae Hee.

"Maybe soon". Suho smooth muttered and walked to the window.

The outside looks snowflakes began to fall in that afternoon and his eyes found the figure of  Yoona who was standing at the front door of the cafe with a cheery smile to welcome fritterers. Suho touched the glass window and a voice shaky. "Maybe soon…"

Sehun and Chanyeol  looked at each other and it captures the giddy sentence. They rejected Jae Hee who sighed heavily.

Both Yoona and Suho did not know that already a few days there was a black man with glasses always back and forth in front of the café and the rental home of Suho. This man always wearing thick jackets and always holds a small camera in his hand. None were aware of his presence within a few days until an article on the internet reveals in the middle of the night.

One of the EXO manager woke up at the midnight by a ringing phone is stubborn. The man was immediately welcomed the call immediately when seeing the name of the EXO primary manager calling him.

"Hello ..." for a moment he was silent listening to the sound across, he slowly opened his eyes widening and quickly said, "I will soon open Internet and tell the children". In an instant the call was coming to an end and the manager opened a twitter account which is mentioned in conversation just now. He could not pick up the laptop and instantly unlock the shocking news via his smart phone.

He was stunned to read that article as well as some pictures that are posted in the article. There are appear printed pair of men and women who stood facing each other in one of the openings of stores like being hugged. The manager continued to move his finger to see other pictures. With the same person, he saw the couple walked arm in arm along the mall of Gimcheon even some pictures where it looks young man kissed the top of her head beautiful girl with long hair. The manager no longer needs to try to recognize faces light brown-haired young man, quite a view he already recognize Suho! A sentence with a capital letter thick into the title of the article.

EXO LEADER, SUHO LOOKS AROUND WITH THE UNKNOWN WOMAN IN GIMCHEON.

With a quick movement, the manager began to worry that rose from his seat and out of his room and headed for the bedroom door one member. He knocked Chanyeol’s room and not has to wait long guttural sound replication. Chanyeol seemed to open his door as he rubbed his eyes and asked in surprise.

"" Hyungnim .... ??? "

The interesting of Chanyeol arm , the manager said quickly. "Wake the others! We must immediately negotiate. Tonight! "

The sounds of a ringing cell phone makes the man greeted him and said impatiently on Chanyeol are still confused. "Immediately wake other members!" And then he his cell phone. "Yes? Questions from the fans already began to flood? Cannot we remove the article immediately ?? "

Chanyeol being awaken the members and make it all come together in front of the manager, try listening to the confusing conversation.

"What?" Chen asked Chanyeol and answered with a shake of the head from Chanyeol.

All the members seemed not to understand why they are forced to wake up the middle of the night. After the conversation ended, the manager looked at the members of EXO looks sleepy heavy.

"Sorry to wake you suddenly like this ... you have to get ready when the sun rises, we will go".

"Go? Go where? "DO asked in surprise.

The manager rubbed his hair and put his hand into the pocket of his shorts. "To Gimcheon. Immediately. Photo of Suho with the woman of café owner was spread on the internet and now flooding the news of the truth ". Slowly the manager showed photos  of affectionate together Suho and  Yoona already on the phone.

"Ahhhh ..." the sound heavy complaints from the mouth slit from Chanyeol and Sehun.

 

Ooo

That day rain heavy snow makes several shops in Gimcheon including a Yoona’s  café owned cap was close. Yoona decided to remain in the house with Yu Na heated office after receiving a call from Suho who said that he could not see Yoona that day because he had to keep his knees to keep warm as claimed by Jae Hee. Of course Yoona has not issued any protest because she knew that the Suho’s knee  was in a period of complete recovery. After hanging up, Yoona shifting her seat near the Yu Na was busy munching crisps while staring at the television screen where they're playing a movie drama.

Yoona grabbed little chips of Yu Na’s hand. The cousin was leering at a glance and without taking her eyes she sounds slow. "Did not anyone suspicious looking Suho oppa and you're always together, Eonni?"

Yoona stared Yu Na indifferently. "There is nothing strange at us. Some teens in Gimcheon know that Junmyeon was renting a house in front of our cafe ". Yoona is now looking at Yu Na closely; she saw wrinkles on her brow. "What is wrong?"

Yu Na stared at Yoona’s glance and then  she looked back at the television screen. In the mind suddenly printed an odd question to a man who appeared their current café when Yoona and Suho went to the market looking for a dozen cups. The man asked her about Yoona when she ordered the man's orders, bespectacled man was also asked whether it was true glimpse rented home in front of their cafe is a house rented by EXO Leader. But automatically Yu Na shrugged as if did not know and after a few days she did not see him because she realized that in a week he had not seen again around their residence.

Shoved by the suspicion that, Yu Na deftly reached into her cell phone and she opened a twitter. Her eyes hit some of special fan sites of EXO and Suho’s fan sites and she was stunned. Yu Na turned Yoona who was staring at her with her beautiful eyes and clear like a star.

Yu Na delayed chew cracker and she grabbed the arm of Yoona. "Eonni ... you're in trouble!"

Meanwhile at home rental, Suho paused in front of the manager and the members when the manager let down all pictures of the article on the Internet that are already in print before heading off to Gimcheon. He seemed to press his nose.

"You have to get back to the stage and give an open explanation of the truth of these photos". The manager said quietly but firmly makes Suho lifted up his eyes and looked at him.

"These photos are indeed true! What else should be explained? "

Jae Hee and the members were surprised to hear the Suho’s sharp sentences even the manager starts ignited by anger that has been withheld since they are out of Seoul. Its well-built man slapped his palm on the table loudly and with half standing he pointed Suho face hardened.

"You have to explain that it is not you, Suho! Oh, my God! This is not the time to be going on like this, Kim Junmyeon! "Shouted the manager half with frustration. He was almost hysterical when he found how many comments were entered on their official site that mostly contains disillusioned with the leader.

"That is me! And I do not want to be lying! "Suho replies with harsh sentences to manager.

Jae Hee rubbed his face as he looked at the manager and the members were silent turns. EXO Manager gaped at the reaction shown by Suho proud of it. Even Chanyeol and Sehun and others also glued hear stubbornness by Suho.

"Do not you think of a group that has fought so hard to survive until today?! With all that has happened? And you want to be the selfish stubborn as a silly love that you know you cannot through?!!! "Shouted the manager right now in front of Suho’s face.”Do not you think of the your members as usual which have you done?? !! Do not you know how they survive without you for this because you prefer therapy in this town??! Do not you think of them?? !! "

Suho who feel a sense of anger in the chest when it suddenly fell silent to hear all the angry words that are bringing manager. He felt a stab right through the heart when he heard all the sentences that contain the truth. Suho looked at the faces of all its members. They stared back at him with pleading eyes; their eyes look tired and lacking sleep. Suho looked at his knee and his fight will be a sense of love and responsibility. He covered his face and complained slowly. "Ohh ..."

Baekhyun wants to touch the Suho’s shoulder but his movements were detained by Chanyeol. Baekhyun is staring at Chanyeol are signaled with a shake of his head. Baekhyun is slowly pulled back his hand and just looked at Suho being covered his face. So also with the manager and Jae Hee who quietly left the leader with the members. The man realized what was perceived of Suho but he was forced to do it. Both of he and Jae Hee know how cruel the world waged by Korean artists. He just did not want the talented young man was crushed in an instant, even if he had to kill a love that began to blossom in the hearts of Suho, was better than he saw Suho destroyed because slur.

The members waited long enough until Suho control his emotions and they breathe easier when looking at their leader to release the hand covering his handsome face and looked at them all with a pair of eyes is always a warm glow that even when it looks flushed.

Suho looked at all the faces that had accompanied him in thick and thin. There have been many tears and jokes they had passed up to him, they are his family. Suho loves s. But he is in also in love too. He loves Yoona with all his heart and the fact that this time he could not have everything what he loves is tortured Suho’s heart. He had to choose and it was stifling his chest.

Suho feels the warm touch palms of Chanyeol and follows by Sehun on the back of his hand all the hands of the members. Chanyeol smiled sympathetically, a pair of round eyes and a cheerful glow it looks glassy. "We Are One?"

Suho is staring of Chanyeol’s warm smile, then face quiet of Sehun and cheerful Baekhyun’s face, Chen’s smiling, DO is showing his eyes bright, Lay is who always strive with them, Xiumin is calm but very mature, and Kai is always watching , Ah ... how can I without them?

Suho closed his eyes for a moment and imagine the other beautiful smile that has undermined his heart. How am I without her? Is this the best? God ... let's say me which one is the best.... Suho felt a firm grip by Chanyeol and he opened his eyes.

"We need you, Hyung ..." Baekhyun voice sounded shaky. "We never thought of replace you with anyone else. Our lives would be ruined if we change leader ".

Suho feels pair of his eyes feel hot and he saw the faces of the members become twins. He shook hands above it. With a smilem Suho said gruffly. "We Are One ...!”

All face looks brighter and their members in unison said, "We Are One!!!" they embraced tightly Suho especially Chanyeol. Suho lets his tears fall, and he said quietly, can only be heard by Chanyeol and Sehun.

"Give me two more days here ... give me some time to be with Yoona even though only two days  ..."

Chanyeol gently patted the Suho’s back. "I'll discuss it with hyungnim and will be waiting here with Sehun".

Ooo

Yoona woke up that morning because of the sound of the phone ringing that never stops. She recoils up and grabbed her cell phone located beside her pillow. She opened her eyes and stared at Suho’s name displayed on the screen of mobile phones, she immediately raised the call. While standing on the bed, Yoona parted the curtains and looked at the snowflakes that morning.

"Hello ..."

"What up?" – Sounds of Suho.

Yoona sees that window mirror room seemed empty. There is no one there and the shadow she replied. "Just.."

"I was in front of the house". A Suho voice of sounded smooth making Yoona was glued. Her eyes fixed on the highway, but she did not see the figure of Suho.

As if he can read Yoona’s minds, Suho audibled laughter in the ears of Yoona. "I mean I actually have in front of your house. Not in front of the cafe ".

"Eeh??" with quick movements, Yoona walked to the door and she half ran down the stairs with a cell phone to her ear still attached. Suddenly her heart was beating like mad and she opened the door and stared at Suho who smiled at her.

"Good morning". Suho says hello to smooth the appearance of wearing a heavy parka and thin glasses are in his good nose.

Yoona is lowering phone from her ear and press the button off on receiving mark. She stared in wonder at Suho and she saw that a white car parked right in front of her house. She was concerned about the appearance Suho who seemed ready to travel. Yoona could feel discomfort began creeping her heart.

"You're going somewhere?" Without realizing her shaking voice.

Suho smiles  widened and he looked parka reached into his pocket and pulled something from there. A piece of paper in front of the face looks embrace to Yoona. "Porcelain Museum. I want to take you there and also see the famous coffee bean plant in Gimcheon ".

Yoona rounded eyeballs. Hearing porcelain museum is still reasonable but the coffee bean plant? "You want to plant it? While the snow is this? "

"I've read on the internet that besides the plant was also coffee museum and there is a large area that displays beautiful flower beds that bloom all season because it is a closed glass house".

Yoona is really struck dumb persistence of Suho going where he wanted. She plays the tip of the nails and forced to answer, "I'll take a shower. Come in ". Yoona provide space of Suho right to enter her house meanwhile Yu Na is down the stairs with matted hair.

"Oppa!" Yu Na Excitedly approached Suho and sit on the couch right in front of Suho. "I heard yesterday the members of EXO come? Do they now go back to Seoul? "

Without opening parka, Suho leaning on the back of the sofa while rubbing his palms. He nodded and laughed. "But now only Chanyeol and Sehun left. They have at home and still sleep ". Up here Suho’s sentence seemed to stop abruptly.

Yoona who walked into the bathroom staring at Suho moment. She remembered the conversation with Yu Na overnight. About the news on the internet. Some of photos a man looks like Suho caught on camera together with an unidentified woman. Although the article written "men like Suho" but Yoona really know for sure that it is Suho and herself. By holding her feelings, Yoona entered the bathroom. She tried to ward off bad thoughts and said that maybe some people will not trust the news because they do not exist any sentence out of the Suho’s mouth.

After washing her face, Yu Na accompanies Suho conversing with a cup of chocolate for him. As they was having fun while Yoona dress, the sound of footsteps approaching the house of Yoona. Suho and Yu Na looked up and saw two tall figures barged in while displaying motion coolness.

"The snow is getting heavy while not yet in December". Chanyeol shooks his head until the hair-wet snow looks moist. He approached the sofa and sat right next to Yu na and smiled sweetly. "Well ... I guess a cup chocolate of  Suho Hyung looks warm". With his finger, Chanyeol is pointing Suho’s warm chocolate cups.

Yu Na felt her cheeks warmed up and she seemed to want to faint find Chanyeol sitting right beside her. Even she alone was almost faint from Suho could look so close. Now, plus the emergence of Chanyeol and Sehun really make Yu na asphyxiation.

Sehun are sitting silently right beside Suho before Chanyeol. He could see the rosy cheeks and gently of Yu na and Sehun smiled crookedly. "You make her face is look like a crab cook, hyung," chortled Sehun.

Yu Na immediately touched her cheeks and she felt increasingly faint. Sehun teased with a style like that. Oh God kill me !!! She heard laughter from Suho with Chanyeol’s heavy laughter. Fortunately, when it happen, Yoona appears with thick jackets and gloves and hats her knitting.

Yoona gives secret smile and close to her cousin. She embraced Yu na’s  neck affectionately. She stared Chanyeol and Sehun alternately. "Do not tempt her, she could pass out because you". Yoona’s sentence invites laughter and rose again.

Suho look at Yoona's face. Yoona stands up straight and see how Suho rose from his seat. He was gazing Sehun and Chanyeol alternately. "I and Yoona go. Both of you accompany Yu na at the café ".

"Are not they'll be recognized?" Yoona retorted wonder.

Suho briefly looked at the two his dongsaeng. Chanyeol stood up and patted Yoona. "Aish ... Noona calm. In Gimcheon we are already recognized. Do not worry. Okay? Go with Suho Hyung ". Chanyeol blinked.

And Yoona can feel that her fingers grasped by Suho and he pulled slowly headed out of the house. Yoona still gawking moment where now she was in the car with Suho drives toward their first destination, Porcelain Museum.

Suho hummed in accordance played in the car. He glanced at Yoona who looks worried as she repeatedly stared out the window and sometimes pull her knitting hat as if to cover her face. Suho can surmise that Yoona probably already know about the article on the internet. The woman looked nervous even when the car is stopped at traffic light.

Suho said with soft voice as he touched the back of his hand to Yoona. "Yoona ..."

Yoona turned and she widened her eyes when she turned, a pair of warm lips touched hers open. With light as a feather, Suho’s lips brushing Yoona’s lips while his free hand from the back of the hand clutching the steering wheel. Suho is slowly away his face from Yoona’s shocked face.

"Please do not think the others at this time. Forget all your worried. Now just only two of us.. "

"But..the artikel .." Yoona sparked what is in her mind and it made she feels even tighter grip Suho. He looked down and then looked at Yoona.

"Do not think about all the writing in the article. I want to be with you all today ".

Suho is right back into the driving position while viewing the light turns green. Suho is greeting Yoona aware that it might just stay that day that she was with him. Suho will return to Seoul because his knee had healed, was able to dance and sing again. And the fact it makes Yoona should be ready to release Suho, restore the man's back to his life. Returning him to the fans.

Cars glide smoothly and Yoona reached out and touched the back of Suho’s hand that was holding the steering wheel. Suho turned Yoona and found that smiling face there.

"I've never visited the porcelain museum since I was here. And this is a first for me, especially with you. I want to enjoy it ".

Ooo

And they certainly enjoy the day together. Although the snow continued to fall override in Gimcheon, it did not dampen the plan conducted Suho and Yoona. They visit the Porcelain Museum which is located in the north Gimcheon and Suho is so admire all the porcelain figurines on display that despite their way around the museum,  Suho had joked, "If there is a porcelain statue of Star Wars characters, certainly I would selfie with them".

Yoona laugh. Since joint with Suho, she already knew that he was very infatuated with Star Wars. While continuing to pay attention to the porcelain figurines, Yoona hears the sound of Suho.

"Yoona .."

Yoon turned and she smiled broadly when she saw a rose porcelain medium size outstretched in front of her face. Suho is smiling while ing roses red porcelain translucent.

"Until whenever these roses will not wilt. So you can continue to keep it without fear of its becoming dry ". Suho brings the rose to Yoona who met with her sweet smile.

Although it is rose porcelain but the manufacturer complete with the original scent of roses that makes Yoona could smell the fragrant roses. "Gomawo .." Yoona whispered smooth.

Suho is staring at pretty smiling face it for the moment. There are throbbing softly in his heart made him clench his hands. Somehow Suho’s eyes feel hot and made his arm lean on the shoulder of Yoona. He his face on the side of the gentle face.

"Let's go to the next destination".

Out of the museum porcelain, Suho and Yoona go to the coffee factory and found that there are so many tourists and Suho amazed to see the extent of land plant which is equipped with a restaurant, a coffee museum and greenhouses every season. The beauty of a place that does not reduce the interest of the tourists even when it did it was snowing. Without lingering, Suho invites Yoona to coffee beans to the factory by pulling her hand. As if remembering something, Suho stopped and turned around.

Yoona stunned when suddenly Suho around the Yoona’s neck with his thick knit scarves and more attractive in Yoona’s knit hat to cover the head of the woman's safety. After that he smiled, patting the head of Yoona slowly.

"Do not get cold". Then he went a step ahead to buy tickets mill.

Yoona biting her lips while holding the ends of the scarf around her neck. Why she did not feel too happy to be traveling on this tour? Why there is only a sense of melancholy and sadness? Tears spill when Yoona  as if to see how lively the of Suho’s  foot headed towards it. She remembered how he had some time ago still supported by a cane. Staring at a pair of feet stepping lightly without the help of a stick makes Yoona realize that the day in which she will look back Suho on the stage will closer.

"Let's go". Suho approached Yoona paused and looked down to see her clutching her shawl tip. Suho seemed to know that it's possible Yoona realize his goal that day. By strengthening the heart, Suho reached out and grabbed the hand of Yoona gently.

Yoona looked up and found how close Suho stood before her.  The man's face looked thin smile. Suho smooth draw with Yoona to get closer to him, he embracing the shoulder and said quietly. "Do not think about the others ...  just thinking about today". Suho looked at Yoona and was thrilled to see a pair of clear eyes was filled with tears. "Yes, Yoona? 'Voice Suho half pleading.

Without answering Yoona nodded and slowly they move with other tourists entering the mill coffee beans. Both were drawn by the excitement of the tourist atmosphere after being inside. Many times Suho and Yoona took place at the factory to selca. Laughter and smiles decorate them, even they also spend the day at a traditional restaurant in the area of ​​the land after they visit the coffee museum and garden greenhouses where there are so many Yoona posing with flowers that are there.

Both Yoona and Suho completely unaware that the speed of the clock continues to run up when noticing it, the sky was dark and it was very heavy snowfall. Restaurant owners prevent them from driving a car when the snow was so heavy that way because the area is mountains.

Yoona and Suho each other. "But ... we should be back soon ..."

"You can spend the night at a motel near the museum. Many tourists stay there if you have weather like this ".

"But we…"

"We'll be there!" Suho cut makes Yoona spoke stunned.

Having thanked the owner of the restaurant, Suho invites Yoona and ran towards the restaurant across the motel is located not far from the museum which is located opposite the restaurant. Their car was parked in the parking lot in the area of ​​the plant which is located quite far.

Snow is overriding them with a heavy body that penetrates thick jackets and parkas both. On entering the motel of their body was wet with melted snow. In the motel was already quite crowded with tourists during Suho requested rooms.

"What remains is a complete suite rooms with its king bed", the receptionist said kindly.

Yoona's face flushed and Suho smiled and glanced down. He nodded and grabbed the room key which handed the receptionist. Suho still not removed his glasses and mask when dealing with the receptionist girl and together they entered the elevator.

Once in the elevator, Yoona hits Suho’s  arm. "Why did you follow the ahjusshi’s advice? We can wait for the snow thinned in the restaurant ", Yoona protest.

In tears, Suho replied succinctly. "The snow so heavy and the clock are shown at 9 pm. Do you want to be in the restaurant until morning? "

Suho forced explanation accepted by Yoona and she did not say anything when Suho unlock their room and found the room was so spacious and fully equipped with modern heating and furnace. Once inside the room before Yoona realize how cold her with wet suit jacket even feels moist.

Suho directly to the bathroom and immediately opened his parka and seemed to hang in the bathroom. Yoona saw Suho out with shirtless immediately closed her eyes. On the man's body was too dangerous for attention to linger. Suho has a muscular stomach and abs very beautifully made Yoona asphyxiation if looked at her.

Suho involuntarily laugh to see Yoona who just stood there amid the room, hugging her hands. The woman's face looking down to avoid looking at him. Suho grabbed a towel and wrapped around his upper body it that Yoona is not awkward.

"Hi..i was wearing a towel". Suho audible tone of voice makes Yoona containing laughter soon turned to a sigh of relief that perfect abs that have been hiding in the towel wrapped around the body on Suho.

"Are not you going to catch a cold?" Yoona said.

"Will not. I was drying my shirt and will soon dry. Better you too ... "Suho stop the sentence when he saw Yoona stared at him.

Suho did not know how powerful Yoona’s heart jumped when looking at him. Suho suddenly felt dizzy head and blushed. Presumably it was realized Yoona which makes it immediately moves to avoid Suho. Sudden movements that accidentally makes stepping on toes and she stumbled toward Suho.

Suho achieve agile body with Yoona and inexorably again they sat down on the carpeted floor thick. Towel wrapped around theSuho’s upper body and Yoona thrown immediately put her hands over the Suho’s muscular chest.

Suho grabbed Yoona’s waist and held her close and when the two looked up, they realize that their bodies are very close. Yoona and Suho looked at each other for a moment and who knows who started the next lips are both already met and crushed with tenderness. There sob in the Yoona’s chest as she closed her eyes warm welcome Suho’s lips. She could feel how gently the Suho’s tongue caressing oral cavity and she hold man's arms. She can hear the heartbeat of Suho where the man's hard chest pressed against her chest.

Suho is exploring every corner of yoona’s mouth with worship, his fingers the chin and neck of Yoona. His lips sip soft Yoona’s lower lip and he sighed softly as Yoona is now tapering  her fingers down the curve of his hard chest. Suho seemed to hear voices in his head like carousel meet and unconsciously he had taken off the jacket of Yoona and throw it away.

For a moment he stopped the kiss and let his lips stick to the lips swollen as a result of his actions to Yoona. breath mingle both silent in that room.

"I ... I'll stop now ..." Suho said a hoarse and his hands were already above the buttons of a shirt belonging to Yoona moving away reluctantly. he could not hold back his feelings, but he did not want to make Yoona hate his actions.

But Yoona just hold his hand and he froze when staring eyeball of Yoona is so clear and beautiful. He could feel the lips vibrating from Yoona when answering. "I ... I ... I do not want you to go ..."

Hearing it makes Suho is softly closed his eyes and kissed his lips tenderly to Yoona and was greeted with the same by Yoona. Yoona feel the cold air that hit her bare skin. Suho is gently cradling Yoona toward the bed very big. He is above on Yoona and put his forehead on the forehead of Yoona.

"I love you and thought it would be nice if I was born as an ordinary person ...." Suho Whispered above the lip of Yoona.

But Yoona shook her head and her fingers the face of Suho and curves of the male lip. Tears fell from her eyes. "No ... do not ever laments anything ... just think about today ..." Yoona words were drowned by a long kiss of Suho and she moaned softly as she felt how slowly Suho’s fingers caressing the shoulders, arms and cupped her small s solid.

Yoona could hear the sound when Suho release the man's jeans and back Yoona’s skin feel cold air ambushed her thighs when her last defense was off. Suho touch of fingers and lips touched every inch of her skin, warm and filled her stomach like a butterfly when she felt the warmth of the body of Suho fused in her softness.

Yoona grabbed the tip sheets and closed her eyes as the pain and stabs herself up into her bones. Suho still kiss Yoona gentle and move slowly along Yoona. He grabbed the Yoona’s arm is gripping the sheets and took her to embrace his sweat back. He could see Yoona cries.

"Is it very painful?" Suho whispered, interrupted their kiss. He felt how hard Yoona hugged his body and the woman's nails pierced the skin back. Suho think that Yoona will nod how to see many tears out but Yoona just shook her head and smiled.

"No ..." Yoona's back compensate Suho’s movement and said she is now turning her hand to the handsome face on it. "This is my happy day, Junmyeon ..." and the phrase of Yoona stopped by kiss of Suho’s lips.

Something exploded inside Yoona so are perceived Suho. He hugged Yoona and dropped his head on her chest and closed his eyes. Yoona is petting the hair was light brown and of Suho and smooth said. "Gomawo already appeared  me that day". Yoona closed her eyes and they were asleep.

The sound of the phone is ringing sound constantly in a bag belonging to Suho’s parkas. But it did not sound heard by Suho who was asleep in the arms of Yoona.

"What is lifted?" Sehun asked anxiously on Chanyeol who constantly call the phone number of Suho.

Chanyeol staring Sehun and Yu Na turns. He shook his head. "Do not raised at all".

Yu Na grabbed the phone and looked disappointed that the GPS in the phone Suho was inactive. She tried to call the number of Yoona but the situation is the same as that experienced by Chanyeol. Yoona did not welcome her call and her GPS was inactive.

Chanyeol leaned back in the seat backrest cafe. "They do not welcome call us and only God knows what is going on".

Ooo

Yoona was awakened by a gentle caress of Suho’s fingertips on her temples, making her moan softly and opened her eyes. She saw the face of Suho who looked down on her face. Masculine scent mixed with fragrant soap smell hit Yoona.

Suho’s trademark smile and see how Yoona recoils wake up, pulling the sheet covering her . She glanced toward the motel room window looks bright sunlight winter and she saw drops of melting snow outside the window. "Why did not you wake me sooner?" Yoona edged out of bed with a blanket wrapped around her body throughout.

Suho did not move from where he was standing and it makes the body of the front of the chest at a glance sweep Yoona severity which is now encased in a sweater. Will feel it making Yoona's face flushed until around her ears, Suho accidentally pulled the slender waist and get a reaction out loud encouragement from both hands of Yoona.

"I must bathe first" before Suho react immediately Yoona half ran to the bathroom.

Suho rubbed his forehead, laughing softly. He toward the couch in the room and pulled his cell phone from his pocket. He stared at it with a frown. He saw as many as tens of times Chanyeol and Sehun contacted overnight. Even his two dongsaeng sent a message not in their group. They are worried about where their contents himself with Yoona and the manager also asked reportedly via mobile of Sehun.

Suho softly biting the tip of his cell phone. He rubbed his hair and sighed. Of course he did not hear the call both of them, when he was in the arms of Yoona where they are touching each other Suho even realized that he was not wearing a safety. but not at all afraid of what would happen, he was determined to get through it all with her.

A voice of Yoona makes Suho lifted his head. He saw a beautiful woman was fully dressed with jacket and fur hat. The scented soap seductive sense of smell.

Yoona looks stepped closer and said. "We better immediately returned to Gimcheon. Yu na and your members definitely worried ".

And on their way back to Gimcheon running smoothly. Suho drives not to rush back in a hurry and they enjoy the beautiful scenery along towards Gimcheon. Although it was not snowing, but the former overnight snow made the city of Gimcheon appear white due to snow.

Glance Suho attention to Yoona who looks staring out the window with her eyes dimmed. Inwardly he recognizes how beautiful she was even after the events of last night, Yoona looks more beautiful like a goddess.

Suho did not know that when the brain is working hard of Yoona. While in the motel bathroom, Yoona opened her cell phone and found that Yu na has contacted dozens of times even younger cousin was sent a message many times. Yu Na just writes. CHECK THIS WEBSITE.

Without thinking, Yoona openS the website in question and he was immediately transfixed read an article contained in the website. It is the official site of EXO under the supervision of SME where there is written that EXO Leader has recovered from a knee injury and will soon open a conference the return of the leader on the stage for two more days. It also written all schedules will be undertaken after the EXO Suho is back. The preparation of concert pending their appearance even in DOME, Seoul. A greatest is their debut appearance in Japan.

Yoona felt her knees tremble and her heart not to cry. She pressed herself that from the beginning she already knows the consequences when she was welcoming of Suho feeling to it.

Because it fulfilled all the thoughts that Yoona was not aware that the car had stopped right in front of her house. She felt Suho’s fingertips touched her cheek and she gasped. She saw a row of houses she knew and she turned Suho. The man was put grin.

"Where is it?" Asked Yoona half confused.

Suho looked down and smiled. He could see the shadow of the tall body out of the house door of Yoona followed by Yu na mercurial figure. Suho looked Yoona still her hair.

"We've arrived .." and Suho immediately turn off the engine.

As if she had realized, Yoona blinked and immediately opened the car door. She muttered quietly. "I did not realize".

After getting out of the car, Suho grabbed the shoulder of Yoona and embrace it. He saw Chanyeol and Sehun looked at them with worry. See Yoona and Suho has returned, Yu na push  Chanyeol’s body immediately and hugged Yoona with tears spilled.

"Eonni ... where have you been? You do not lift your cell phone and I was very worried!! "Yu Na buried her face is curved neck of Yoona.

Yoona looked down and the hair of Yu na. She heard the sobbing girl was followed by sentence. "If bad things happen to you how I explain it to Ahjumma". Instantaneous regret Yoona has made Yu Na became very anxious. She hugged her cousin with affection.

"Mian ne".

Seeing it makes Chanyeol also asked curious at Suho standing beside Yoona. "You do not go back to where to Gimcheon?" Admonishing tones heavy sound in Chanyeol and Sehun also quick nod he agreed with a question mark from Chanyeol.

Suho his  hair and smooth answer. "We were stuck snow there". Suho can see the disbelief in the eyes light of Chanyeol and Sehun. He laughs at both his dongsaeng. "You also know that overnight snowfall"

Sehun sighed. He touched the arm of his hyung and smiled slightly. "Ah ... here are also snow .."

"Is that what happened?" Chanyeol suddenly asks to make Yoona stared at the young man with the hot face.

Yoona glance Suho who did not show any expression is precisely the man pulled the arm of Chanyeol and Sehun. "Let's go back home". He stared at Yoona with smiling eyes. "Rest". He pulled Chanyeol and Sehun to get into the car.

Yoona invite Yu Na into the house with a fine. Suho drives car while driving around the complex to get back at his rental home in silence. Chanyeol is sitting next to them immediately looked at his with worry.

"Hyung..you must open our official website ... you have to read ..."

"I know!" Suho cut quickly. When the car he was driving had been in front of his rented house. For a moment he looked to right which belongs Yoona is pretty café.

Suho voice heard, Chanyeol and Sehun silent. They do not want to talk more. At that time they see the face of the leader being mounted in a handsome face belongs to Suho. They heard a sigh of Suho before moving turn off the engine and opened the car door.

"I know what should I read, Chanyeol .." hard Suho slammed the car door and ran up the stairs half a rented house.

Sehun leaned back on the back of the car seat and issued a complaint slowly. "It would be very complicated!"

Ooo

Yoona was drying her hair that night when her door opened by Yu na. Yoona turned and found she stood with a frown. "What?" Yoona reprimand with a grin.

Yu na seems to play a doorknob before answering questions of Yoona. The girl looked repeatedly sighed before answering.

"There is a guest for you." Yu na trying to avoid the gaze of Yoona.

Yoona lowered the towel and reached for a comb. She combed her hair and looked Yu na surprise. "Guest? Who? What do I know? "

Yu na feel tears ready to collapse. It had feared would happen soon. Which she offers her thoughts on Chanyeol and Sehun as they wait for Yoona and Suho overnight imminent?

"You'll soon find out later". And Yu na immediately ran away.

With a shrug, Yoona walked out of her room to the living room. She saw the two men were sitting waiting for her. Yoona know one of them is EXO manager and surprised to see the bespectacled man beside the tall big man. And she also wondered why EXO manager increasingly seek it.

See Yoona appears, the manager nodded politely and wait Yoona sat down in front of him. Looks pretty face expression confusion decorates it. EXO Manager cleared his throat and opened sound.

"Miss Yoona?"

"Yes". Yoona answered quickly.

The manager turned formal dressed bespectacled man next to him. "We, EXO manager and secretary of the SME wants to meet you personally and discuss something .."

Yoona heart pounding. "About what?"

Now the answer is that the flat-faced, bespectacled man. His voice makes Yoona is goose bump.

"We want to negotiate with you with regard to your relationship together with our artists, Kim Junmyeon or Suho, EXO Leader".

TBC